Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Wow, @raiccoon good job! I read you as so town that even after I knew we mislynched I wasn't sure who was mafia. It was a good game, and you definitely deserved to win.
@Tsaiah It always surprises me when I start playing and you almost immediately read me as town. It makes me feel like I'm at least doing something right. It was fun getting to play with you again!
Thanks @kirkfan2255 for running this game, it was a lot of fun.
Wow, @raiccoon good job! I read you as so town that even after I knew we mislynched I wasn't sure who was mafia. It was a good game, and you definitely deserved to win.
@Tsaiah It always surprises me when I start playing and you almost immediately read me as town. It makes me feel like I'm at least doing something right. It was fun getting to play with you again!
Thanks @kirkfan2255 for running this game, it was a lot of fun.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
@Wintrymix

While I will agree this wasn't one of my better games - albeit being deflected by work and the ongoing problem in my living-room, I am usually more on par with my analysis and contributions. The statement on cohesiveness regarding myself and my other head; yeah that was definitely a factor as agreeably we didn't communicate enough. I wasn't actually privy to the fact my other head wanted to out the results on you since I was only interested in our alignment and role claim - though I believe it was a snap decision Gwen made when she found out how deep on the chopping block we was. Though looking back on it, yeah it wasn't exactly the best decision.

Also was my first as a hydra. Gwen, too. So that was also a factor. Just another learning experience step.

The only thing that killed it for me was how easily I saw town get baited. :/ Though a lot of the earlier situations I feel mafia capitalized on as hinted in some of the posts made by maf. I never once really felt you was mafia - you was too cohesive and consistent with your posts that was pretty town PoV, Gwen just felt we would get more information tracking you then the people I originally wanted to track that night.

Only thing I was really hoping people would get is the fact that I never do falsify my alignment or role claims. It's a consistent thing I do when I realize there is just no way back. Done this as both mafia and town, so we flipped town like I said we would. Granted I understand that can be hard to believe, but that is why I am consistent with it, to show that whenever I claim, I will always be what I say I am.

In any regard - you along with a few others played very well and I apologize your integrity was threatened. Actually pained me to read in spec you felt responsible for town loosing. Which I feel you wasn't. But I'd love to play future games with you, though. :) Some of you made the game enjoyable.
@Wintrymix

While I will agree this wasn't one of my better games - albeit being deflected by work and the ongoing problem in my living-room, I am usually more on par with my analysis and contributions. The statement on cohesiveness regarding myself and my other head; yeah that was definitely a factor as agreeably we didn't communicate enough. I wasn't actually privy to the fact my other head wanted to out the results on you since I was only interested in our alignment and role claim - though I believe it was a snap decision Gwen made when she found out how deep on the chopping block we was. Though looking back on it, yeah it wasn't exactly the best decision.

Also was my first as a hydra. Gwen, too. So that was also a factor. Just another learning experience step.

The only thing that killed it for me was how easily I saw town get baited. :/ Though a lot of the earlier situations I feel mafia capitalized on as hinted in some of the posts made by maf. I never once really felt you was mafia - you was too cohesive and consistent with your posts that was pretty town PoV, Gwen just felt we would get more information tracking you then the people I originally wanted to track that night.

Only thing I was really hoping people would get is the fact that I never do falsify my alignment or role claims. It's a consistent thing I do when I realize there is just no way back. Done this as both mafia and town, so we flipped town like I said we would. Granted I understand that can be hard to believe, but that is why I am consistent with it, to show that whenever I claim, I will always be what I say I am.

In any regard - you along with a few others played very well and I apologize your integrity was threatened. Actually pained me to read in spec you felt responsible for town loosing. Which I feel you wasn't. But I'd love to play future games with you, though. :) Some of you made the game enjoyable.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Bearclaws

Youuuu I still thought were scum from the point of "that" post, but you did two things really right from there: you actually responded to all the questions you were asked, and you faked a thought process behind it. We still weren't happy with the responses, but between that and worrying so hard over another mislynch (and even moreso after Lime flipped town), you helped create enough doubt to keep yourself in a sort of lynch-after-the-next-one category, and that made all the difference. :3

@Imraldera

You did a great job of replacing in and showing towniness quick, even tho you were busy! I have the feeling if you'd been in the game from the start, your townread woulda been written in stone by the end. :3 Your input and opinions always have the thought and research behind them that makes them invaluable to town (i fear you're gonna be able to pull that off as scum at some point, when you eventually roll it xD).

@Bearclaws

Youuuu I still thought were scum from the point of "that" post, but you did two things really right from there: you actually responded to all the questions you were asked, and you faked a thought process behind it. We still weren't happy with the responses, but between that and worrying so hard over another mislynch (and even moreso after Lime flipped town), you helped create enough doubt to keep yourself in a sort of lynch-after-the-next-one category, and that made all the difference. :3

@Imraldera

You did a great job of replacing in and showing towniness quick, even tho you were busy! I have the feeling if you'd been in the game from the start, your townread woulda been written in stone by the end. :3 Your input and opinions always have the thought and research behind them that makes them invaluable to town (i fear you're gonna be able to pull that off as scum at some point, when you eventually roll it xD).

TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Silvernight104 you seemed pretty calm and composed in thread xD

@Wintrymix ahhhh hehe
@Silvernight104 you seemed pretty calm and composed in thread xD

@Wintrymix ahhhh hehe
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
That was an interesting game. I must be bad at mafia because those who were actually maf were non-existent on my sus list, even after I died.

Wish I could have gotten cop though, since UB allows you to randomly get a role from the first people to die. Not that I would have been able to use it.

The maf chat was funny though. @ mafia You guys were spot on with my role, it's funny though. I had a sinking feeling that I was going to be NKed that night. Shame, I was hoping to last one more day so I could use my vengeance. Even if I would have used it on either ori or blanket who were my suspects, thus screwing town over.
That was an interesting game. I must be bad at mafia because those who were actually maf were non-existent on my sus list, even after I died.

Wish I could have gotten cop though, since UB allows you to randomly get a role from the first people to die. Not that I would have been able to use it.

The maf chat was funny though. @ mafia You guys were spot on with my role, it's funny though. I had a sinking feeling that I was going to be NKed that night. Shame, I was hoping to last one more day so I could use my vengeance. Even if I would have used it on either ori or blanket who were my suspects, thus screwing town over.
:)
:)
LUZk8tY.png
AAAAAAaaa, I'm super late but
GG guys. I'm sorry for being so sucky at mafia--I'll try harder to scumhunt and be more helpful in future games! This was a great learning experience though, so...thank you <3 And congrats to maf for the win ^_^

@Kirkfan2255 *sheds a single tear* OMG the death flavor was beautiful <3 Thank you for hosting this game aaa~~
AAAAAAaaa, I'm super late but
GG guys. I'm sorry for being so sucky at mafia--I'll try harder to scumhunt and be more helpful in future games! This was a great learning experience though, so...thank you <3 And congrats to maf for the win ^_^

@Kirkfan2255 *sheds a single tear* OMG the death flavor was beautiful <3 Thank you for hosting this game aaa~~
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86