Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 86
Also, I suspect maf suspects there is a town doc.
Also, I suspect maf suspects there is a town doc.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
@Tsaiah

Ack! I meant cop. You're right, that was a total mistake on my part and I understand that makes me really scummy looking right now, along with my response. My only excuse is that I wasn't paying much attention to the roles when I posted.

@Tsaiah

Ack! I meant cop. You're right, that was a total mistake on my part and I understand that makes me really scummy looking right now, along with my response. My only excuse is that I wasn't paying much attention to the roles when I posted.

Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
That might explain why GS was killed, yeah.
That might explain why GS was killed, yeah.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
I'm going to try not to repeat myself here. eugh [list] [*]Stormdreamer [list][*]Appears to be lurking [/list] [*]@Oricole [list][*]Claimed Vanilla Town [*]Early posts have an odd tone, altho imo it feels less weird as you go through the posts. Not entirely sus-worthy [*]ISOs are a nice way to refresh on the events on the thread Actually, on the ISOs. You mentioned that Storm has been putting effort, but what do you think now based on their disappearance? [quote name="Oricole (about Doppelbia)" date=2017-05-09 08:32:26] Conclusion: if Origamer-now Imraldera turns out to be maf, look real hard at this one. If not, get some text out of this cryptid. [/quote] Now that both Origamer and Doppelbia have been replaced, what do you think of this? [/list] [*]@FM84 [list][*]where you at bro. 0 posts [/list] [*]@Wintrymix [list][*]Contributing a LOT. iirc has one of the highest post counts, and very little is fluff / meme-ing. [quote name="Wintrymix" date=2017-05-09 13:29:56] I want to hear more people's opinion on the situation before deciding whether or not my vote is solid. I know more information about the situation at hand but I'll keep quiet for now. [/quote] situation: Elan v Oricole lynch (i think? or was it about tsaiah). I am unsure if this actually means anything BUT what did you mean by this? [quote name="Wintrymix" date=2017-05-09 15:10:15] I'd hope so but we've already got a lot of people lurking like Stormdreamer, others dropping out/still looking for replacement, and then others who haven't really contributed much. They can't all be scum. [/quote] now that we look at the numbers, I wonder how accurate this is - the GS nk was certainly an odd choice and might be due to semi-inactives or lurkers? this nk was reallly weird [/list] [*]Tsaiah [list][*]Asks a lot of questions gosh. I've got a pretty solid town read on you can it's getting late so :P [/list] [*]Imraldera [list][*]rn as im typing this up, I don't actually remember much about Imra other than them lightly sussing Ori or something [*]Going back, yeah 4 posts is not much to go off of. even tho they all have nice content. [*]Susses Ori for acting similarly to MMM but does not know how Ori plays as town [quote name="Imraldera" date=2017-05-09 13:47:46] I'm having trouble deciding if it's just them as a player or them as mafia. [/quote] [/list] [*]blanketgender [list][*]Has a lot of pretty strong opinions this game. iirc was pretty confident in Elan being mafia, and uh, elan flipped town. [*]However, a lot of their reasoning makes sense. Decently strong town read [/list] [*]Bearclaws [list][*]OKAY so that recent post. Mistakes a cop for a role cop, altho it's impossible to have a rolecop this game anyways if there's a ub [/list] [*]@Limelight [list][*]Posted their thoughts as they went thru the thread, voted Elan [*]and not much else [*]plez moar [/list]
I'm going to try not to repeat myself here. eugh
  • Stormdreamer
    • Appears to be lurking
  • @Oricole
    • Claimed Vanilla Town
    • Early posts have an odd tone, altho imo it feels less weird as you go through the posts. Not entirely sus-worthy
    • ISOs are a nice way to refresh on the events on the thread

Actually, on the ISOs. You mentioned that Storm has been putting effort, but what do you think now based on their disappearance?

Oricole (about Doppelbia) wrote on 2017-05-09:
      Conclusion: if Origamer-now Imraldera turns out to be maf, look real hard at this one. If not, get some text out of this cryptid.

Now that both Origamer and Doppelbia have been replaced, what do you think of this?
  • @FM84
    • where you at bro. 0 posts
  • @Wintrymix
    • Contributing a LOT. iirc has one of the highest post counts, and very little is fluff / meme-ing.
      Wintrymix wrote on 2017-05-09:
      I want to hear more people's opinion on the situation before deciding whether or not my vote is solid. I know more information about the situation at hand but I'll keep quiet for now.

situation: Elan v Oricole lynch (i think? or was it about tsaiah). I am unsure if this actually means anything BUT what did you mean by this?
      Wintrymix wrote on 2017-05-09:
      I'd hope so but we've already got a lot of people lurking like Stormdreamer, others dropping out/still looking for replacement, and then others who haven't really contributed much. They can't all be scum.

now that we look at the numbers, I wonder how accurate this is - the GS nk was certainly an odd choice and might be due to semi-inactives or lurkers? this nk was reallly weird
  • Tsaiah
    • Asks a lot of questions gosh. I've got a pretty solid town read on you can it's getting late so :P
  • Imraldera
    • rn as im typing this up, I don't actually remember much about Imra other than them lightly sussing Ori or something
    • Going back, yeah 4 posts is not much to go off of. even tho they all have nice content.
    • Susses Ori for acting similarly to MMM but does not know how Ori plays as town
      Imraldera wrote on 2017-05-09:
      I'm having trouble deciding if it's just them as a player or them as mafia.
  • blanketgender
    • Has a lot of pretty strong opinions this game. iirc was pretty confident in Elan being mafia, and uh, elan flipped town.
    • However, a lot of their reasoning makes sense. Decently strong town read
  • Bearclaws
    • OKAY so that recent post. Mistakes a cop for a role cop, altho it's impossible to have a rolecop this game anyways if there's a ub
  • @Limelight
    • Posted their thoughts as they went thru the thread, voted Elan
    • and not much else
    • plez moar
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
I know more information about the situation as in what role I have, I'm almost certain the last PR went to Mafia but I can't be too sure.
I know more information about the situation as in what role I have, I'm almost certain the last PR went to Mafia but I can't be too sure.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
am confuse isn't there 3 prs still left cuz only 5 died

Pair 4 (1-shot Commuter or Watcher)
Pair 5 (Doc or RB)
Pair 7 (Neighborizer or Fruit Vendor)
am confuse isn't there 3 prs still left cuz only 5 died

Pair 4 (1-shot Commuter or Watcher)
Pair 5 (Doc or RB)
Pair 7 (Neighborizer or Fruit Vendor)
Though then again.. If Mafia had the last PR they would've known there was no Doctor and could've went for me instead, I still can't wrap my head around the GS kill.
Though then again.. If Mafia had the last PR they would've known there was no Doctor and could've went for me instead, I still can't wrap my head around the GS kill.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
I'm not counting 1-Shots because it's possible they've already been used up.
I'm not counting 1-Shots because it's possible they've already been used up.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
... oh. that makes sense.
... oh. that makes sense.
And that said, if either are in Mafia hands it doesn't really matter because the only way Town can touch Mafia at this point is my role (which isn't going to do anything to hurt them) and the lynch.
And that said, if either are in Mafia hands it doesn't really matter because the only way Town can touch Mafia at this point is my role (which isn't going to do anything to hurt them) and the lynch.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 86