Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Testing 1 2 3~Discussion thread~Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
hi! I'm anika / Ezekiel / Zeke. I use he/him pronouns but am okay with they/them. I've played several mafia games but am getting back from a 6-ish month hiatus.

I am very pro D1 lynch. It's town's only way of fighting mafia, save for a potential vigilante, which I'm not sure if we have in this game.
hi! I'm anika / Ezekiel / Zeke. I use he/him pronouns but am okay with they/them. I've played several mafia games but am getting back from a 6-ish month hiatus.

I am very pro D1 lynch. It's town's only way of fighting mafia, save for a potential vigilante, which I'm not sure if we have in this game.
Hey all! I'm Aviva. Very excited to see how active this game can get.
I'm all for a day 1 lynch. Some people think it is risky because there's no evidence, it's all gut instinct. Well, there's no real evidence throughout the game. We have hints and ideas and instincts. That's it. If we wait, we waste a day. There's a high chance that we hit a town member, bit if we don't lynch at all then there is a zero chance that we hit a mafia member
Hey all! I'm Aviva. Very excited to see how active this game can get.
I'm all for a day 1 lynch. Some people think it is risky because there's no evidence, it's all gut instinct. Well, there's no real evidence throughout the game. We have hints and ideas and instincts. That's it. If we wait, we waste a day. There's a high chance that we hit a town member, bit if we don't lynch at all then there is a zero chance that we hit a mafia member
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
I'm really hurting right now, so I'm going to head to bed early. I'll be back after work tomorrow to see what's going on.
I'm really hurting right now, so I'm going to head to bed early. I'll be back after work tomorrow to see what's going on.
vV5jbm.png
So I am gwendolyn, just call me Gwen. It shorter and easier to type imo. I am female and would prefer if you used such pronouns with me. Neutral pronouns are fine too. I am +3 frt and around off and on throughout the day. I don't like random lynches or mod lynches or even lynching inactives day 1 but if there is a really good reason to lynch someone, I'll be on board.
So I am gwendolyn, just call me Gwen. It shorter and easier to type imo. I am female and would prefer if you used such pronouns with me. Neutral pronouns are fine too. I am +3 frt and around off and on throughout the day. I don't like random lynches or mod lynches or even lynching inactives day 1 but if there is a really good reason to lynch someone, I'll be on board.
Hey, everyone! I'm Craneoflores, but you can call me Crane for short. My pronouns are she / her but if you don't remember them it's no big deal, just call me they / them.

I support a D1 lynch-- I know there are some negatives but the whole point is to hunt down the mafia, and you do that through lynching, so that's kind of a little bit necessary. The hardest part is just deciding who to lynch.

A little off topic, but I'm really curious what the story will be if we all continue to be active.

(PSA for everyone pinging me, it's Craneo Flores. A lot of people have said Craneofflores so I figured I'd just get that out there.)
Hey, everyone! I'm Craneoflores, but you can call me Crane for short. My pronouns are she / her but if you don't remember them it's no big deal, just call me they / them.

I support a D1 lynch-- I know there are some negatives but the whole point is to hunt down the mafia, and you do that through lynching, so that's kind of a little bit necessary. The hardest part is just deciding who to lynch.

A little off topic, but I'm really curious what the story will be if we all continue to be active.

(PSA for everyone pinging me, it's Craneo Flores. A lot of people have said Craneofflores so I figured I'd just get that out there.)
P0MOvQm.pngoA9oszV.png
@TeenyTinyDragon

Why though

I've noticed most of them are food, are you hungry?

Is this some form of secret hinting
@TeenyTinyDragon

Why though

I've noticed most of them are food, are you hungry?

Is this some form of secret hinting
P0MOvQm.pngoA9oszV.png
Hey everyone! I'm excited to finally start playing this game with you all as I haven't played a mafia game in a while :D

I'm DerpyPugs, and I go by any pronouns. I'm FRT +3 but my sleep schedule is a mess so I'll be on at random times.

I always go for a D1 lynch for the usual reasons of if we don't, we're giving the mafia a free day. As for who to kill, I try to go after players who don't seem to be contributing new ideas. This could either mean that they're potential mafia trying to follow the crowd or they're just unhelpful town. Obviously not every mafia member acts like this, I just see it as the best bet on the first day. I prefer not to lynch inactives as they'll be replaced anyways.
Hey everyone! I'm excited to finally start playing this game with you all as I haven't played a mafia game in a while :D

I'm DerpyPugs, and I go by any pronouns. I'm FRT +3 but my sleep schedule is a mess so I'll be on at random times.

I always go for a D1 lynch for the usual reasons of if we don't, we're giving the mafia a free day. As for who to kill, I try to go after players who don't seem to be contributing new ideas. This could either mean that they're potential mafia trying to follow the crowd or they're just unhelpful town. Obviously not every mafia member acts like this, I just see it as the best bet on the first day. I prefer not to lynch inactives as they'll be replaced anyways.
crystalgreenhouse_juniper.gif |
|
|
|
|
|

riuus | FRT +3 | she/they

|
|
|
|
|
|
Heya, my name's Shinxle! I haven't played a game like this before, and I'm excited for this. I'll ask for help if I need it. I am a she/her, and I hope that I will play this right. I don't know if day one lynching would be a good idea or not, so I'll leave it up to you guys.
Heya, my name's Shinxle! I haven't played a game like this before, and I'm excited for this. I'll ask for help if I need it. I am a she/her, and I hope that I will play this right. I don't know if day one lynching would be a good idea or not, so I'll leave it up to you guys.
Lemonsnout.png
When does D1 end by the way?
When does D1 end by the way?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy
Day 1 will end on April 26th at 14:00 FR time.
@VivaFariy
Day 1 will end on April 26th at 14:00 FR time.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26