@Cognitive
No problem :)
@Cognitive
No problem :)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Congrats mafia!

I had pretty much figured out who was mafia last night I just needed a way to prove it or at least justify lynching. Lol anyway, I tried. Well played, mafia.
Congrats mafia!

I had pretty much figured out who was mafia last night I just needed a way to prove it or at least justify lynching. Lol anyway, I tried. Well played, mafia.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
...Nice job, nice job. I was only here for a little while, but I still had fun. @Cognitive sorry for suspecting you!
...Nice job, nice job. I was only here for a little while, but I still had fun. @Cognitive sorry for suspecting you!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@dragonclaw101 It's okay! A tip for your next game is to look into more than just vibes.
@dragonclaw101 It's okay! A tip for your next game is to look into more than just vibes.
vV5jbm.png
That was really fun! I'm going to do more of these, and I will actually know what I'm doing. :3
That was really fun! I'm going to do more of these, and I will actually know what I'm doing. :3
Lemonsnout.png
:,D Yes, thank you. I am in a new Mafia game, so this was a great chance to learn!
:,D Yes, thank you. I am in a new Mafia game, so this was a great chance to learn!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I'm glad people enjoyed it :) I was worried that this game wouldn't do all that well, considering past games, but now I think that I will continue making these games. I already have two ideas for the summer. I'd count this one as successful for me
I'm glad people enjoyed it :) I was worried that this game wouldn't do all that well, considering past games, but now I think that I will continue making these games. I already have two ideas for the summer. I'd count this one as successful for me
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Oh hell, both my town reads are Mafia XD
Good game everyone!
Oh hell, both my town reads are Mafia XD
Good game everyone!
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
Gg >.> RIP we didn't even manage to hit one scum
Sorry for not being as helpful and active as I should be aaaa, I need to get better at scumhunting so I could help more >.>

Good game tho, and congrats to mafia for winning! :D
@Maithax Thank you for hosting this <3 It was fun to play, and I'd certainly join any games you host in the future assuming that you let me lol, and sorry for being not really that active in this game >.>

I had fun playing with you all, and look forward to playing with you guys in the future ^_^
Once again, good game guys!
Gg >.> RIP we didn't even manage to hit one scum
Sorry for not being as helpful and active as I should be aaaa, I need to get better at scumhunting so I could help more >.>

Good game tho, and congrats to mafia for winning! :D
@Maithax Thank you for hosting this <3 It was fun to play, and I'd certainly join any games you host in the future assuming that you let me lol, and sorry for being not really that active in this game >.>

I had fun playing with you all, and look forward to playing with you guys in the future ^_^
Once again, good game guys!
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer
No problem. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Of course you can join any future games of mine <3 It's fine. School is near ending for a lot of people and so I can understand that it real life gets pretty busy around this time
@StormDreamer
No problem. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Of course you can join any future games of mine <3 It's fine. School is near ending for a lot of people and so I can understand that it real life gets pretty busy around this time
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26