Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Testing 1 2 3~Discussion thread~Ended
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Morning/afternoon/evening to everyone depending on your timezone,
@VivaFariy
I find the fact that teeny posting any image distracting from convo thus very scummy and more prone to being mafia or neutral if that type of role was thrown into this game.

Still, @teenytinydragon, that fact that you feel that @Shinxle is town, does not sit right with me. That feels more like scum quickly covering for their buddy because the post came off as sus. Speaking of which, @Shinxle, you may be new to the forum mafia games and yes, we all were at one point, but the fact that you would rather let everyone else decide on who to vote for and lynch on day 1 seems like you would jump on any wagon that started up without your own reason to why you would vote for that person. That is sheeping, and that is not a good thing. Not necessarily ai but looks bad for sure.

For lynch candidates today, I would say either @Shinxle or @teenytinydragon
Morning/afternoon/evening to everyone depending on your timezone,
@VivaFariy
I find the fact that teeny posting any image distracting from convo thus very scummy and more prone to being mafia or neutral if that type of role was thrown into this game.

Still, @teenytinydragon, that fact that you feel that @Shinxle is town, does not sit right with me. That feels more like scum quickly covering for their buddy because the post came off as sus. Speaking of which, @Shinxle, you may be new to the forum mafia games and yes, we all were at one point, but the fact that you would rather let everyone else decide on who to vote for and lynch on day 1 seems like you would jump on any wagon that started up without your own reason to why you would vote for that person. That is sheeping, and that is not a good thing. Not necessarily ai but looks bad for sure.

For lynch candidates today, I would say either @Shinxle or @teenytinydragon
I agree that @Shinxle sounds like a sheeper, not super helpful. I sort of don't want to lynch them because they are clearly a newbie, but they also probably won't be very helpful to the game.
I agree that @Shinxle sounds like a sheeper, not super helpful. I sort of don't want to lynch them because they are clearly a newbie, but they also probably won't be very helpful to the game.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
Why are you guys going straight for me and teeny just because of our opinions? I think that the people who went straight for a lynch without really discussing about anyone else that might be suspicious is suspicious.
Why are you guys going straight for me and teeny just because of our opinions? I think that the people who went straight for a lynch without really discussing about anyone else that might be suspicious is suspicious.
Lemonsnout.png
@Shinxle what do you mean? The point of the game is to suspect people based on their opinions. No one has voted for anyone yet. You have to start with someone. Who else do you think we should discuss? Why don't you contribute to the conversation?
@Shinxle what do you mean? The point of the game is to suspect people based on their opinions. No one has voted for anyone yet. You have to start with someone. Who else do you think we should discuss? Why don't you contribute to the conversation?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
Okay then. Has anyone not introduced themselves? If anyone hasn't, I would like them to.
Okay then. Has anyone not introduced themselves? If anyone hasn't, I would like them to.
Lemonsnout.png
@shinxle To clarify my stance, I was asking why teeny thought your opinion made you sound town. It's not going for you.
@shinxle To clarify my stance, I was asking why teeny thought your opinion made you sound town. It's not going for you.
vV5jbm.png
Okay, and by the way, I'm sorry for sounding like a sheeper. I will try to give my opinion on things instead of taking the majority vote.
Okay, and by the way, I'm sorry for sounding like a sheeper. I will try to give my opinion on things instead of taking the majority vote.
Lemonsnout.png
@VivaFariy
I am the same way. i would like to give them a chance to get their feet wet and experience the game a bit.

@shinxle
The reason I suspect both you and Teeny is because you come off as a sheeper. Someone without their own opinion and just waiting to see who is the majority vote then hop onto that train and hope for the best. The reason for suspecting @teenytinydragon, is due to all the fluff/memes/gifs that they are posting at the end of their posts. Fluffing derails the game and conversation. I have not voted for either of you but would be okay with voting for either of you at this point in time.
@VivaFariy
I am the same way. i would like to give them a chance to get their feet wet and experience the game a bit.

@shinxle
The reason I suspect both you and Teeny is because you come off as a sheeper. Someone without their own opinion and just waiting to see who is the majority vote then hop onto that train and hope for the best. The reason for suspecting @teenytinydragon, is due to all the fluff/memes/gifs that they are posting at the end of their posts. Fluffing derails the game and conversation. I have not voted for either of you but would be okay with voting for either of you at this point in time.
Okay I understand if you're suspicious of me. I won't be able to post for a few hours because of school by the way.
Okay I understand if you're suspicious of me. I won't be able to post for a few hours because of school by the way.
Lemonsnout.png
@shinxle
School is important. Have a good day.
@shinxle
School is important. Have a good day.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26