1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@TeenyTinyDragon

That's gonna be distracting. *cries with cog*
@TeenyTinyDragon

That's gonna be distracting. *cries with cog*
I'm here!
I'm here!
pm6sAxv.png
There's some people in this game I don't recognize, so let me start off with an introduction. Hi! I'm Cognitive or Cog. I don't have a preference when it comes to pronouns. For time, I'm FRT+3. I'll usually be active from 17:00 FRT to 21:00 FRT. Except maybe not as active today as my back and head are killing me.
There's some people in this game I don't recognize, so let me start off with an introduction. Hi! I'm Cognitive or Cog. I don't have a preference when it comes to pronouns. For time, I'm FRT+3. I'll usually be active from 17:00 FRT to 21:00 FRT. Except maybe not as active today as my back and head are killing me.
vV5jbm.png
All right. Let me ask you all this.

In what ways would a day one lynch be a bad idea?
All right. Let me ask you all this.

In what ways would a day one lynch be a bad idea?
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive @Gwendolyn Yes. Mwuahahaha. [img]http://i.imgur.com/QilKwKs.gif?1.png[/img]
@Cognitive @Gwendolyn
Yes. Mwuahahaha.

QilKwKs.gif?1.png
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@teenytinydragon *squints*
@teenytinydragon *squints*
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive A day 1 lynch would be risky cause Mafia might start the lynch, and then we end up staying on that lynch. Gotta sway the vote sometimes so that not just one person is dictating it, I suppose. I'm all in for a D1 lynch though. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/gd3E5oP.jpg?1.jpg[/img][/center]
@Cognitive
A day 1 lynch would be risky cause Mafia might start the lynch, and then we end up staying on that lynch. Gotta sway the vote sometimes so that not just one person is dictating it, I suppose. I'm all in for a D1 lynch though.
gd3E5oP.jpg?1.jpg
Looking for
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
eSXu2YQ.png
@teenytinydragon What do you mean by sway the vote?
@teenytinydragon What do you mean by sway the vote?
vV5jbm.png
@TeenyTinyDragon
that snake is so pretty
@TeenyTinyDragon
that snake is so pretty
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Cognitive I should have worded it differently but like, if we focus on one lynch target from day start to day end, I just feel like it might be risky if we don't consider other lynch targets as well. Which obviously we gotta scumhunt everyone, but I was trying to think of a risk of a D1 lynch besides just lynching town. We must be wary that Mafia can push where the lynch goes. [img]http://i.imgur.com/EmWXD8W.jpg?1.png[/img] Apologies for that bad explaination.
@Cognitive
I should have worded it differently but like, if we focus on one lynch target from day start to day end, I just feel like it might be risky if we don't consider other lynch targets as well. Which obviously we gotta scumhunt everyone, but I was trying to think of a risk of a D1 lynch besides just lynching town. We must be wary that Mafia can push where the lynch goes.

EmWXD8W.jpg?1.png

Apologies for that bad explaination.
Looking for
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
eSXu2YQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26