Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Testing 1 2 3~Discussion thread~Ended
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
Hey everyone! Back from school now.

Since it seems like @Shinxle and @Teenytinydragon are the main topic I guess I'll start with them. I'm definitely getting the feeling that teenytinydragon is mafia mostly for the same reasons that have already been said. The second I read their post I felt that something was up. It just seemed like a really sudden defense on something that I didn't even really notice in the first place. On top of that neither of them were completely pro-D1 lynching. D1 lynching often causes a town player to be lynched simply because of the odds so it's something mafia would probably want. By not being completely pro-D1 lynching then reinforcing that opinion in another post defending the other makes me think they were planning the posts in another chat (possibly the mafia one) and maybe trying to make themselves look more town. Depsite this I'm not 100% sure I think they are mafia even though they are so far the highest on my list right now. (Please let me know if this makes sense or needs clarifying. I don't usually write such long posts .-.)

@Cognitive I don't really get a strong mafia or town read from posting a lot of pictures and gifs mostly because it could be just for fun. If I had to choose mafia or town though I would say it leans more towards a mafia thing to do. It's an easy way to veer conversation away from the topic or maybe make people overthink the purpose of the pictures or gifs. It could even be to look like you're trying to attract attention which is the opposite a mafia member would want so it could in a way make them look more town.
Hey everyone! Back from school now.

Since it seems like @Shinxle and @Teenytinydragon are the main topic I guess I'll start with them. I'm definitely getting the feeling that teenytinydragon is mafia mostly for the same reasons that have already been said. The second I read their post I felt that something was up. It just seemed like a really sudden defense on something that I didn't even really notice in the first place. On top of that neither of them were completely pro-D1 lynching. D1 lynching often causes a town player to be lynched simply because of the odds so it's something mafia would probably want. By not being completely pro-D1 lynching then reinforcing that opinion in another post defending the other makes me think they were planning the posts in another chat (possibly the mafia one) and maybe trying to make themselves look more town. Depsite this I'm not 100% sure I think they are mafia even though they are so far the highest on my list right now. (Please let me know if this makes sense or needs clarifying. I don't usually write such long posts .-.)

@Cognitive I don't really get a strong mafia or town read from posting a lot of pictures and gifs mostly because it could be just for fun. If I had to choose mafia or town though I would say it leans more towards a mafia thing to do. It's an easy way to veer conversation away from the topic or maybe make people overthink the purpose of the pictures or gifs. It could even be to look like you're trying to attract attention which is the opposite a mafia member would want so it could in a way make them look more town.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
Not sure if I'm 100% committed to voting either @Shinxle or @TeenyTinyDragon as of now. I'll give my final opinion on it when it's closer to the end of the day. A new player should try to learn from other players, but I'm hoping Shinxle does contribute more at some point. Try to make sure and talk about what you think about other players and their actions. Even if you're wrong, at least you got to participate in the game and learn from it. I understand Gwendolyn's point about how the images can be a bit distracting, but this just might be Teeny using it to make look their posts look interesting. I am a bit worried over Teeny saying that [quote name="TeenyTinyDragon" date=2017-04-24 17:49:21] Which obviously we gotta scumhunt everyone [/quote] which makes me think that she said that to possibly give a reason to garner attention away from them if they's ever suspected. I feel "scumhunt" went on a bit strong and suggested that you would be willing to try and accuse anyone. I totally agree with keeping an open mind as to who could be mafia (they hide everywhere!), but I wouldn't accuse someone without evidence. That may be what they were trying to say though but we'll see how the game goes. I also can't agree with them that Shinxle saying [quote name="Shinxle" date=2017-04-24 21:03:41] I'll leave it up to you guys. [/quote] makes me think town. As stated earlier, this seems like something any other new player would say before they got into the groove of things. As for my opinions on other people (not including people who haven't said much): @VivaFariy : Not suspicious at all to me. Questioned the suspicions on Teeny and didn't immediately try to go against them, even though it would have been easy to put some things they said against them. @Cognitive : Neutral. Glad you've been moving the conversation along as a good number of players (cough me) aren't conversing much. @Gwendolyn : Very active! You have some pretty convincing arguments from what you've said. I'll keep an eye out, not in a bad way, just want to make sure I'm not being led into lynching someone due to trusting you without looking into your claim myself. @Raya36 : Could you clarify which of Teeny's posts made you question her? In response to you saying Teeny was anti D1 lynch, Teeny had some confusing wording but she did say [quote name="TeenyTinyDragon" date=2017-04-24 17:33:20] I'm all in for a D1 lynch though. [/quote] which contradicts herself a bit now that I look at it. I would like to hear from our other players, so come on down and introduce yourselves!
Not sure if I'm 100% committed to voting either @Shinxle or @TeenyTinyDragon as of now. I'll give my final opinion on it when it's closer to the end of the day.

A new player should try to learn from other players, but I'm hoping Shinxle does contribute more at some point. Try to make sure and talk about what you think about other players and their actions. Even if you're wrong, at least you got to participate in the game and learn from it.

I understand Gwendolyn's point about how the images can be a bit distracting, but this just might be Teeny using it to make look their posts look interesting. I am a bit worried over Teeny saying that
TeenyTinyDragon wrote on 2017-04-24:
Which obviously we gotta scumhunt everyone
which makes me think that she said that to possibly give a reason to garner attention away from them if they's ever suspected. I feel "scumhunt" went on a bit strong and suggested that you would be willing to try and accuse anyone. I totally agree with keeping an open mind as to who could be mafia (they hide everywhere!), but I wouldn't accuse someone without evidence. That may be what they were trying to say though but we'll see how the game goes. I also can't agree with them that Shinxle saying
Shinxle wrote on 2017-04-24:
I'll leave it up to you guys.
makes me think town. As stated earlier, this seems like something any other new player would say before they got into the groove of things.

As for my opinions on other people (not including people who haven't said much):
@VivaFariy : Not suspicious at all to me. Questioned the suspicions on Teeny and didn't immediately try to go against them, even though it would have been easy to put some things they said against them.
@Cognitive : Neutral. Glad you've been moving the conversation along as a good number of players (cough me) aren't conversing much.
@Gwendolyn : Very active! You have some pretty convincing arguments from what you've said. I'll keep an eye out, not in a bad way, just want to make sure I'm not being led into lynching someone due to trusting you without looking into your claim myself.
@Raya36 : Could you clarify which of Teeny's posts made you question her? In response to you saying Teeny was anti D1 lynch, Teeny had some confusing wording but she did say
I'm all in for a D1 lynch though.
which contradicts herself a bit now that I look at it.

I would like to hear from our other players, so come on down and introduce yourselves!
crystalgreenhouse_juniper.gif |
|
|
|
|
|

riuus | FRT +3 | she/they

|
|
|
|
|
|
@DerpyPugs
Thank you and you make good points as well. I'm not expecting anyone to follow me where they don't want to go. We are free to make our own choices. I never fully trust anyone in these games.
@DerpyPugs
Thank you and you make good points as well. I'm not expecting anyone to follow me where they don't want to go. We are free to make our own choices. I never fully trust anyone in these games.
@DerpyPugs I was mostly referring to the first half of Teeny's post but I used the wording "not completely pro-D1 lynching" to not conflict with the part of their post that they said they are all for D1 lynching. [quote name="TeenyTinyDragon" date=2017-04-24 17:33:20] A day 1 lynch would be risky cause Mafia might start the lynch, and then we end up staying on that lynch. Gotta sway the vote sometimes so that not just one person is dictating it, I suppose.[/quote]
@DerpyPugs I was mostly referring to the first half of Teeny's post but I used the wording "not completely pro-D1 lynching" to not conflict with the part of their post that they said they are all for D1 lynching.

A day 1 lynch would be risky cause Mafia might start the lynch, and then we end up staying on that lynch. Gotta sway the vote sometimes so that not just one person is dictating it, I suppose.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
Oh I like the activity going on here!
So we seem to primarily be looking at Teeny, with good arguments both ways. Does anyone else seem suspicious? We have inactive...but no one else has pinged me as...off.
Oh I like the activity going on here!
So we seem to primarily be looking at Teeny, with good arguments both ways. Does anyone else seem suspicious? We have inactive...but no one else has pinged me as...off.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Raya36 I see what you mean, thanks. Yeah I agree that that post did contradict itself. The rewritten explanation also confused me and really just seemed vague. [quote name="TeenyTinyDragon" date=2017-04-24 17:49:21] if we focus on one lynch target from day start to day end, I just feel like it might be risky if we don't consider other lynch targets as well. Which obviously we gotta scumhunt everyone, but I was trying to think of a risk of a D1 lynch besides just lynching town. We must be wary that Mafia can push where the lynch goes. [/quote] I think I understand what Teeny's trying to say? Maybe this was confusing because it was in response to Cog's tricky question of [quote name="Cognitive" date=2017-04-24 17:27:00] In what ways would a day one lynch be a bad idea? [/quote]
@Raya36 I see what you mean, thanks. Yeah I agree that that post did contradict itself. The rewritten explanation also confused me and really just seemed vague.
if we focus on one lynch target from day start to day end, I just feel like it might be risky if we don't consider other lynch targets as well. Which obviously we gotta scumhunt everyone, but I was trying to think of a risk of a D1 lynch besides just lynching town. We must be wary that Mafia can push where the lynch goes.
I think I understand what Teeny's trying to say? Maybe this was confusing because it was in response to Cog's tricky question of
Cognitive wrote on 2017-04-24:
In what ways would a day one lynch be a bad idea?
crystalgreenhouse_juniper.gif |
|
|
|
|
|

riuus | FRT +3 | she/they

|
|
|
|
|
|
My reads list. Not throwing reasons behind it right now but I did ping everyone. sorry.

Town:
@Cognitive
@Raya36
@VivaFariy

Neutral:
@DerpyPugs

Scum:
@Shinxle
@TeenyTinyDragon

No read, nothing to really go off of:
@FusionKnight
@StormDreamer
@Craneoflores
@Winterreise

Need to post as they have said nothing yet.
@Bearclaws
@Crystalinastar
@anika
My reads list. Not throwing reasons behind it right now but I did ping everyone. sorry.

Town:
@Cognitive
@Raya36
@VivaFariy

Neutral:
@DerpyPugs

Scum:
@Shinxle
@TeenyTinyDragon

No read, nothing to really go off of:
@FusionKnight
@StormDreamer
@Craneoflores
@Winterreise

Need to post as they have said nothing yet.
@Bearclaws
@Crystalinastar
@anika
SHOOT I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS GOING ON.

So sorry everyone, pardon me as I look through the thread.
SHOOT I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS GOING ON.

So sorry everyone, pardon me as I look through the thread.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Sorry I an unable to quote properly right now. @Raya36 @DerpyPug I am for a D1 lynch. I stated the thing about "swaying the vote" cause Cognitive asked to state a reason why lynching D1 would be a bad idea. It doesn't mean I don't want to lynch. I'm sorry I explained it bad O_o @Gwendolyn Honestly, if I were someone else, I'd see as TeenyTinyDragon's images purposely being a distraction and therefore an advantage to Mafia a bit of a far reach. I get what you're saying about @Shinxle's post though. I can see you might think it is scummy but I personally did not. Also I kind of just wanted to get a read out there. For one thing it's generating discussion! Although it isn't necessarily in favour of me, though, haha. [center][img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/generatorrexpedia/images/a/a3/Six_Katana_Six_Minus_Six.png[/img][/center]
Sorry I an unable to quote properly right now.

@Raya36 @DerpyPug
I am for a D1 lynch. I stated the thing about "swaying the vote" cause Cognitive asked to state a reason why lynching D1 would be a bad idea. It doesn't mean I don't want to lynch. I'm sorry I explained it bad O_o

@Gwendolyn
Honestly, if I were someone else, I'd see as TeenyTinyDragon's images purposely being a distraction and therefore an advantage to Mafia a bit of a far reach. I get what you're saying about @Shinxle's post though. I can see you might think it is scummy but I personally did not. Also I kind of just wanted to get a read out there. For one thing it's generating discussion! Although it isn't necessarily in favour of me, though, haha.
Six_Katana_Six_Minus_Six.png
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@Gwendolyn

I did post. Twice. :/ To be fair, they weren't the most substantial posts, but I wish you got the facts right first.

Anyhow, I'm home from school and will make an analysis of the ongoing events after I read through the thread.
@Gwendolyn

I did post. Twice. :/ To be fair, they weren't the most substantial posts, but I wish you got the facts right first.

Anyhow, I'm home from school and will make an analysis of the ongoing events after I read through the thread.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26