Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Testing 1 2 3~Discussion thread~Ended
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Teenytinydragon
ohhh lol sorry my brain is messed up, forgot that there isn't a jester in this game rip

Ignore me then

*shrinks back into the depths of insanity*
@Teenytinydragon
ohhh lol sorry my brain is messed up, forgot that there isn't a jester in this game rip

Ignore me then

*shrinks back into the depths of insanity*
jghAv2V.png
@dragonclaw101 Can you try to explain your vibes? I can't defend against just vibes. I also think it interesting you only find something off after I vote for Derpy.

@teenytinydragon I was leaning town for Derpy at first too, but I don't really like their explanation for the inactive vote, and now I don't see any further contributions.
@dragonclaw101 Can you try to explain your vibes? I can't defend against just vibes. I also think it interesting you only find something off after I vote for Derpy.

@teenytinydragon I was leaning town for Derpy at first too, but I don't really like their explanation for the inactive vote, and now I don't see any further contributions.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive
I... Can't. I just got this feeling from you... But... I always found you a bit off. I just happened to express it right now. I was hesitant so I did not get a confrontation. I had to put something in though.
@Cognitive
I... Can't. I just got this feeling from you... But... I always found you a bit off. I just happened to express it right now. I was hesitant so I did not get a confrontation. I had to put something in though.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
As promised, a read list.

anika - wants chilaquiles. Omnomnom.
@Shinxle - Newbie. They're trying hard to be helpful and I think that they're likely to be town.
@Dragonclaw101 - Also probably a newbie, but unlike Shinxle, they're very fluffy. Neutral read.
@Raya36 - Still giving me a weird vibe I can't put my finger on. I won't lynch over a vibe, but I'm still wary of Raya. Neutral slightly leaning scum.
@Gwendolyn - Seemed quite defensive when under sus earlier in the game, which makes me wary of her. Neutral leaning scum.
@Bearclaws - Overall trying to be helpful. Also a newbie, I think. Neutral leaning town, but I'd like it if they cut down on the fluff.
@Teenytinydragon - Did that weird Shinxle defense, but I thought at the time it was a town move. Mafia wouldn't try to defend a fellow maf if their scumbuddy wasn't under scrutiny. However, the whole "vote to lynch the jester" has me rethinking their previous words. Teeny, you do know that a jester is town aligned, right....?

They also did that weird "image in every post" at the beginning, but stopped recently. That they stopped makes me think that it was not a post requirement. It could either be someone trying to have fun (more likely) or scum trying to distract from the game/the actual content of their posts. It leaves a funny taste in my mouth, either way. I really hate fluff.
@StormDreamer - Not the most active, but helpful when she posts. Town.
@DerpyPugs - Hasn't been active for a while, which I find vexing. However, I do know that in the US, it's time for APs/finals for high school and college students, so maybe that's why they've been silent? I still find it irritating.

I'm getting a neutral read from their posts.
@Cognitive - Neutral read. I have a hard time reading Cog. As Gwendolyn pointed out, Viva, who was killed N1, sussed Cog. I'm not sure if Cog would be so bold as to kill someone suspecting them, but if Gwendolyn is lynched and flips town, I'll definitely be squinting at Cog.

Personally, I am inclined to lynch Teeny or Gwen. The recent jester thing with Teeny really rubs me the wrong way. If you think someone is town, you just don't lynch town... unless you're 3p/mafia. There is no 3p in this game, which only leaves mafia as an option.

I'll place a vote for Teeny. I have an AP test starting at 10:00 FR time kill me so I will not be on after then. However, if the situation changes before then, I may change my vote.
As promised, a read list.

anika - wants chilaquiles. Omnomnom.
@Shinxle - Newbie. They're trying hard to be helpful and I think that they're likely to be town.
@Dragonclaw101 - Also probably a newbie, but unlike Shinxle, they're very fluffy. Neutral read.
@Raya36 - Still giving me a weird vibe I can't put my finger on. I won't lynch over a vibe, but I'm still wary of Raya. Neutral slightly leaning scum.
@Gwendolyn - Seemed quite defensive when under sus earlier in the game, which makes me wary of her. Neutral leaning scum.
@Bearclaws - Overall trying to be helpful. Also a newbie, I think. Neutral leaning town, but I'd like it if they cut down on the fluff.
@Teenytinydragon - Did that weird Shinxle defense, but I thought at the time it was a town move. Mafia wouldn't try to defend a fellow maf if their scumbuddy wasn't under scrutiny. However, the whole "vote to lynch the jester" has me rethinking their previous words. Teeny, you do know that a jester is town aligned, right....?

They also did that weird "image in every post" at the beginning, but stopped recently. That they stopped makes me think that it was not a post requirement. It could either be someone trying to have fun (more likely) or scum trying to distract from the game/the actual content of their posts. It leaves a funny taste in my mouth, either way. I really hate fluff.
@StormDreamer - Not the most active, but helpful when she posts. Town.
@DerpyPugs - Hasn't been active for a while, which I find vexing. However, I do know that in the US, it's time for APs/finals for high school and college students, so maybe that's why they've been silent? I still find it irritating.

I'm getting a neutral read from their posts.
@Cognitive - Neutral read. I have a hard time reading Cog. As Gwendolyn pointed out, Viva, who was killed N1, sussed Cog. I'm not sure if Cog would be so bold as to kill someone suspecting them, but if Gwendolyn is lynched and flips town, I'll definitely be squinting at Cog.

Personally, I am inclined to lynch Teeny or Gwen. The recent jester thing with Teeny really rubs me the wrong way. If you think someone is town, you just don't lynch town... unless you're 3p/mafia. There is no 3p in this game, which only leaves mafia as an option.

I'll place a vote for Teeny. I have an AP test starting at 10:00 FR time kill me so I will not be on after then. However, if the situation changes before then, I may change my vote.
@anika You have it backwards. Viva didn't post suspicion on me, I had posted suspicion on her.

@dragonclaw101 I can't really say anything if you can't clarify.
@anika You have it backwards. Viva didn't post suspicion on me, I had posted suspicion on her.

@dragonclaw101 I can't really say anything if you can't clarify.
vV5jbm.png
I have no reads from anybody, except for @Cognitive. As I mentioned before, I get this weird gut feeling when they post.
I can't explain it. I always trust my gut. It doesn't usually steer me wrong. My brain says "No" but my heart says "My goodness Cognitive is Mafia". I have no clue why. I trust the heart more than the brain. I am voting for Cognitive.
I have no reads from anybody, except for @Cognitive. As I mentioned before, I get this weird gut feeling when they post.
I can't explain it. I always trust my gut. It doesn't usually steer me wrong. My brain says "No" but my heart says "My goodness Cognitive is Mafia". I have no clue why. I trust the heart more than the brain. I am voting for Cognitive.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
@Cognitive I am sorry. It is just a gut feeling... I trust it. Its just something about your posts... I can't tell if is your mentions or you, but it is in each post. This leads me to believe it is you that gives me the vibes.
@Cognitive I am sorry. It is just a gut feeling... I trust it. Its just something about your posts... I can't tell if is your mentions or you, but it is in each post. This leads me to believe it is you that gives me the vibes.

Clayton Academy
@Cognitive

...My bad. Sorry!
@Cognitive

...My bad. Sorry!
@anika No worries!
@anika No worries!
vV5jbm.png
I won't be able to post for a while. I'll probably make it back soon enough to vote though.
I won't be able to post for a while. I'll probably make it back soon enough to vote though.
Lemonsnout.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26