Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Testing 1 2 3~Discussion thread~Ended
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@Stormdreamer Yes, kind of tempted. But the first part of your post indicates that you thought a Fusion lynch would be beneficial, and were inclined to switch. But given your appetite for mod lunches, it's more me asking out of curiosity than anything else.
@Stormdreamer Yes, kind of tempted. But the first part of your post indicates that you thought a Fusion lynch would be beneficial, and were inclined to switch. But given your appetite for mod lunches, it's more me asking out of curiosity than anything else.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive

I was at dinner with my hubby, just got home. Was on mobile for a spurt and could only make a post or two so I hade the other game open already so I chose that one. Now i have to organize my ***** for the week. So let me answer this.

I didn't vote for fusion cause I caught on to the fact that they were town. It hit me that they don't like town roles when it was mentioned that they were talkative and mafia. The first game I saw them in, not played because this is the first time playing with them, was Bliz's sequel to afterlife and they were town. They pulled the same crap they pulled here and got town to lynch them. They were town then too. So with that info, I didn't want to mislynch town.. With no other viable targets I opted to abstain from the vote. I am more wary of the people on fusion's lynch train than anything.
@Cognitive

I was at dinner with my hubby, just got home. Was on mobile for a spurt and could only make a post or two so I hade the other game open already so I chose that one. Now i have to organize my ***** for the week. So let me answer this.

I didn't vote for fusion cause I caught on to the fact that they were town. It hit me that they don't like town roles when it was mentioned that they were talkative and mafia. The first game I saw them in, not played because this is the first time playing with them, was Bliz's sequel to afterlife and they were town. They pulled the same crap they pulled here and got town to lynch them. They were town then too. So with that info, I didn't want to mislynch town.. With no other viable targets I opted to abstain from the vote. I am more wary of the people on fusion's lynch train than anything.
@Cognitive

To be honest, just time and a memory slip. I can place in my vote now considering I made it back in time from work.
@Cognitive

To be honest, just time and a memory slip. I can place in my vote now considering I made it back in time from work.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
wait a minute... fusion was already lynched wasn't he... dohp.

anyhow, I believe at that time I was heading to work and/or doing school. As you notice, I don't really vote unless I make it in time - I don't like keeping votes if I know I'm leaving before the clock ticks down, and that goes for all my mafia games. (You can see by my history of mafia games as well, I seldom make it in time to vote based on timezone)
wait a minute... fusion was already lynched wasn't he... dohp.

anyhow, I believe at that time I was heading to work and/or doing school. As you notice, I don't really vote unless I make it in time - I don't like keeping votes if I know I'm leaving before the clock ticks down, and that goes for all my mafia games. (You can see by my history of mafia games as well, I seldom make it in time to vote based on timezone)
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Gwendolyn
WOAH! You're married? I know, I know, off topic, but... that means... you love somebody! It feel so happy to see that. Also, I have not loved another (beside family) so I am very curios as to how that feels.
Way off topic, so sorry!

@Gwendolyn
WOAH! You're married? I know, I know, off topic, but... that means... you love somebody! It feel so happy to see that. Also, I have not loved another (beside family) so I am very curios as to how that feels.
Way off topic, so sorry!

xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Dragonclaw101
Yes it off but it's amazing and it just makes you feel like you have a purpose in life and that it really means something. But a topic for another time.

@Bearclaws
Yes fusion has been lynched and yes you have a penchant for not making either in time to vote or back in time to change a vote if you managed to get one in. But yeah times zones can be wonky and suck sometimes.
@Dragonclaw101
Yes it off but it's amazing and it just makes you feel like you have a purpose in life and that it really means something. But a topic for another time.

@Bearclaws
Yes fusion has been lynched and yes you have a penchant for not making either in time to vote or back in time to change a vote if you managed to get one in. But yeah times zones can be wonky and suck sometimes.
@Gwendolyn

Honestly, once school ends I will be free to fully enjoy mafia again and actually vote. Mwahaha. ;u;

Until then, I'm trying the best I can to make deadlines. So please...uh...bear with me.
@Gwendolyn

Honestly, once school ends I will be free to fully enjoy mafia again and actually vote. Mwahaha. ;u;

Until then, I'm trying the best I can to make deadlines. So please...uh...bear with me.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Bearclaws

I will get the pun hammer out. lol But yeah schools still in for the majority of the players. But I get you and I try to give everyone a bit of leeway when it comes to school.
@Bearclaws

I will get the pun hammer out. lol But yeah schools still in for the majority of the players. But I get you and I try to give everyone a bit of leeway when it comes to school.
@Bearclaws Okie dokie.

@Gwendolyn So let me ask you this. On day one you were so sure that Teenytinydragon was mafia. I know you didn't want to vote for Fusion, but do you no longer think Teeny is mafia?
@Bearclaws Okie dokie.

@Gwendolyn So let me ask you this. On day one you were so sure that Teenytinydragon was mafia. I know you didn't want to vote for Fusion, but do you no longer think Teeny is mafia?
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive
I'm on the fence about it. I feel like they might be maf, but not so sure anymore. I was basing it all on the fact they they fluffed a lot with those pics that they have kindly stopped doing. So I feel a bit better about them, but there is still a wavering feeling that I can not get past. Just vibes and not much more.
@Cognitive
I'm on the fence about it. I feel like they might be maf, but not so sure anymore. I was basing it all on the fact they they fluffed a lot with those pics that they have kindly stopped doing. So I feel a bit better about them, but there is still a wavering feeling that I can not get past. Just vibes and not much more.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26