Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Testing 1 2 3~Discussion thread~Ended
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
Okay. While, based on my impression of Fusion's meta, what he has done is not really AI, I still think a Fusion lynch would be beneficial to town. You haven't been giving a very pro-town defense, and even if you is not scum, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure that I can trust you.

I'm kinda tempted to keep my mod vote tho because there are more than enough votes on fusion for the lynch to happen, so :P
Okay. While, based on my impression of Fusion's meta, what he has done is not really AI, I still think a Fusion lynch would be beneficial to town. You haven't been giving a very pro-town defense, and even if you is not scum, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure that I can trust you.

I'm kinda tempted to keep my mod vote tho because there are more than enough votes on fusion for the lynch to happen, so :P
jghAv2V.png
@Stormdreamer

Honestly? I couldn't agree more. I was just stating that this was done before by him. xD
@Stormdreamer

Honestly? I couldn't agree more. I was just stating that this was done before by him. xD
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
I read through FusionKnight's posts from the game where they played as mafia. While I notice some similarities from that game to this one, I also saw Fusion being a lot more talkative in the thread. I still don't like the "go ahead and lynch me" thing, though. So I'll place a vote there. Following this I'll post up a sort of reads list.

I read through FusionKnight's posts from the game where they played as mafia. While I notice some similarities from that game to this one, I also saw Fusion being a lot more talkative in the thread. I still don't like the "go ahead and lynch me" thing, though. So I'll place a vote there. Following this I'll post up a sort of reads list.

vV5jbm.png
1. anika - I'm used to seeing you being a bit more aggressive, so the inactive vote still strikes me as a little strange. However, I appreciate you explaining that a bit more, and I can see where you're coming from. There's a slight town read.

2. Winterreise - Being replaced. No read.

3. Raya36 - I went back through your posts, and I still don't understand the vibes other people are getting on you. I think you've explained yourself well when accused, and I'm okay with your reads list. So I'm leaning towards town.

4. Gwendolyn - Mmm. Going along with the reasons I've stated before, I still get a slight scum read on you. In your last post you said you don't have a reason to vote for FusionKnight right now, which I don't really get. Can you explain that a bit more? Who would you rather vote for?

5. Craneoflores - I'm pretty much okay with your posts and you so far. Leaning on town.

6. Bearclaws - So neutral. I'm really not sure what to make of you so far.

7. TeenyTinyDragon -I don't know, Teeny. Your post about thinking Shinxle didn't strike me as you defending them, but it just struck me as weird. I agree with your post regarding voting inactives, though. Would you mind coming up with a reads list?

8. VivaFariy

9. StormDreamer - I don't really see you acting differently from other games in which you're town. So there's a slight town read here.

10. Crystalinastar

11. FusionKnight - Already explained in post above.

12. DerpyPugs - While initially I read you as more town, I don't know anymore. The inactive vote doesn't sit right with me at all. It's neutral now, with a very slight scum read.

13. Shinxle - I suppose I get more newbie vibes from you, which is to be expected given that you are new. So I'd say neutral with a slight town lean.
1. anika - I'm used to seeing you being a bit more aggressive, so the inactive vote still strikes me as a little strange. However, I appreciate you explaining that a bit more, and I can see where you're coming from. There's a slight town read.

2. Winterreise - Being replaced. No read.

3. Raya36 - I went back through your posts, and I still don't understand the vibes other people are getting on you. I think you've explained yourself well when accused, and I'm okay with your reads list. So I'm leaning towards town.

4. Gwendolyn - Mmm. Going along with the reasons I've stated before, I still get a slight scum read on you. In your last post you said you don't have a reason to vote for FusionKnight right now, which I don't really get. Can you explain that a bit more? Who would you rather vote for?

5. Craneoflores - I'm pretty much okay with your posts and you so far. Leaning on town.

6. Bearclaws - So neutral. I'm really not sure what to make of you so far.

7. TeenyTinyDragon -I don't know, Teeny. Your post about thinking Shinxle didn't strike me as you defending them, but it just struck me as weird. I agree with your post regarding voting inactives, though. Would you mind coming up with a reads list?

8. VivaFariy

9. StormDreamer - I don't really see you acting differently from other games in which you're town. So there's a slight town read here.

10. Crystalinastar

11. FusionKnight - Already explained in post above.

12. DerpyPugs - While initially I read you as more town, I don't know anymore. The inactive vote doesn't sit right with me at all. It's neutral now, with a very slight scum read.

13. Shinxle - I suppose I get more newbie vibes from you, which is to be expected given that you are new. So I'd say neutral with a slight town lean.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive
I mean that just because they want to be lynched and are acting like a pain in everyone's side, they have done this before and it seems like they do it every game, does not mean I find them scummy enough to vote for. I subbed in to one of bliz's games as well, it was the afterlife part 2 (we aren't finished I believe was the title) and they acted the same way. So this just seems meta to me. yes their attitude sucks when questioned about it but still I can't vote for them. if i did I would be a sheep. If they flip maf, great, if they flip town, well it's sad that we will have one less town. My guess is they don't like town roles, and if they spoke more as mafia, then they have a preference for maf roles and that is weird.

@Cognitive
I mean that just because they want to be lynched and are acting like a pain in everyone's side, they have done this before and it seems like they do it every game, does not mean I find them scummy enough to vote for. I subbed in to one of bliz's games as well, it was the afterlife part 2 (we aren't finished I believe was the title) and they acted the same way. So this just seems meta to me. yes their attitude sucks when questioned about it but still I can't vote for them. if i did I would be a sheep. If they flip maf, great, if they flip town, well it's sad that we will have one less town. My guess is they don't like town roles, and if they spoke more as mafia, then they have a preference for maf roles and that is weird.

@Gwendolyn (Thanks to my nephew I almost replied in all caps to you...) Well, some people have a preference for mafia roles. If you don't find them suspicious that's fine. I wouldn't call you a sheep if you did find them suspicious and voted, though. But yeah. If you think it's just their meta, okay.
@Gwendolyn (Thanks to my nephew I almost replied in all caps to you...) Well, some people have a preference for mafia roles. If you don't find them suspicious that's fine. I wouldn't call you a sheep if you did find them suspicious and voted, though. But yeah. If you think it's just their meta, okay.
vV5jbm.png
@anika @Raya36 @Gwendolyn @Craneoflores @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @StormDreamer @FusionKnight @DerpyPugs @Shinxle @Cognitive @Dragonclaw101

@raiccoon @Nerasis @xspideray

@WestWindSentinel @84inch @Crystalinastar @VivaFariy

Winterreise has been replaced. Dragonclaw101 is their replacement. Also, the day ends in about 2 hours and thirty minutes.
@anika @Raya36 @Gwendolyn @Craneoflores @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @StormDreamer @FusionKnight @DerpyPugs @Shinxle @Cognitive @Dragonclaw101

@WestWindSentinel @84inch @Crystalinastar @VivaFariy

Winterreise has been replaced. Dragonclaw101 is their replacement. Also, the day ends in about 2 hours and thirty minutes.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
End of Day 2

You all headed to the auditorium for the evening announcements only to find the doors closed and locked. Not sure what else to do, you all go to your rooms for the night to get some sleep, except for FusionKnight, who was taken away to be lynched as soon as they entered their room.

-FusionKnight, town, was lynched
-Night 2 will end at 14:00 FR time on 4/30
-Discussion may not continue

@anika @Raya36 @Gwendolyn @Craneoflores @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @StormDreamer @DerpyPugs @Shinxle @Cognitive @Dragonclaw101

@WestWindSentinel @84inch @Crystalinastar @VivaFariy @FusionKnight
End of Day 2

You all headed to the auditorium for the evening announcements only to find the doors closed and locked. Not sure what else to do, you all go to your rooms for the night to get some sleep, except for FusionKnight, who was taken away to be lynched as soon as they entered their room.

-FusionKnight, town, was lynched
-Night 2 will end at 14:00 FR time on 4/30
-Discussion may not continue

@anika @Raya36 @Gwendolyn @Craneoflores @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @StormDreamer @DerpyPugs @Shinxle @Cognitive @Dragonclaw101

@WestWindSentinel @84inch @Crystalinastar @VivaFariy @FusionKnight
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Dawn of Day 3

You all head back to the auditorium and see the doors are still closed and locked but this time a sign hangs on the door. “Craneoflores was killed during the night.”

-Craneoflores, town, was killed
-Day 3 will end at 14:00 FR time on 5/2
-Discussion may resume

@anika @Raya36 @Gwendolyn @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @StormDreamer @DerpyPugs @Shinxle @Cognitive @Dragonclaw101

@WestWindSentinel @84inch @Crystalinastar @VivaFariy @Craneoflores
Dawn of Day 3

You all head back to the auditorium and see the doors are still closed and locked but this time a sign hangs on the door. “Craneoflores was killed during the night.”

-Craneoflores, town, was killed
-Day 3 will end at 14:00 FR time on 5/2
-Discussion may resume

@anika @Raya36 @Gwendolyn @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @StormDreamer @DerpyPugs @Shinxle @Cognitive @Dragonclaw101

@WestWindSentinel @84inch @Crystalinastar @VivaFariy @Craneoflores
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Daaaaaang.
Okay, since I am a replacement, I will introduce myself.
Hi! I am Dragonclaw101, who prefers not to give gender online at this point. My best friend happens to be Shinxle (:P) and... I hope you all can forgive any social nuances I miss. I have aspergers, a form of autism, and I don't pick up on things well. Sorry in advance for any mishaps!

So... I am not going to say who I think is mafia, and who I think is town, because I want to form my opinions from this point.
Daaaaaang.
Okay, since I am a replacement, I will introduce myself.
Hi! I am Dragonclaw101, who prefers not to give gender online at this point. My best friend happens to be Shinxle (:P) and... I hope you all can forgive any social nuances I miss. I have aspergers, a form of autism, and I don't pick up on things well. Sorry in advance for any mishaps!

So... I am not going to say who I think is mafia, and who I think is town, because I want to form my opinions from this point.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26