Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Testing 1 2 3~Discussion thread~Ended
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
@FusionKnight
Fine. But I have no reason to vote for you right now.
@FusionKnight
Fine. But I have no reason to vote for you right now.
@anika - 13 posts - voted for town inactive - He seems to be helping out but I'm still a bit suspicious. I don't have any solid evidence at the moment as to why. It could honestly just be me feeling a bit attacked over the whole voting who I think is innocent thing. Either way I'll be keeping an eye on him. (For the moment, neutral)
@Winterreise - 3 posts - did not vote - She hasn't really posted enough for me to get a proper read. It's possible she isn't in the discussion thread much because she is spending her time in the mafia thread but I think she's simply just not that active. @Gwendolyn - 20 posts - voted for teenytinydragon - She was the first to vote and (correct me if I'm wrong) the first to bring up suspicions relating to teenytinydragon. She seems to be trying to help and posting a lot. I'm getting town vibes from her.
@Craneoflores - 9 posts - voted for FusionKnight - She seems to be trying to help out and post so for now I'm reading her as town.
@Bearclaws - 4 posts - did not vote - Not really enough to get a read from. Refer to Winterreise
@TeenyTinyDragon - 13 posts - did not vote - Just going to link to my posts. X X To sum it up in a read though I'm reading them as neutral, leaning mafia.
@StormDreamer - 6 posts - did not vote - She seems to be trying to help. There's not enough to get a proper read on her but for now I'm leaning towards town.
@FusionKnight - 9 posts - did not vote Seemed to want to be lynched which is strange considering there are no jester roles.
Getting lynched is definitely not a town strategy in any way o can think of. Maybe it's some sort of mafia plan or something? I'll have to think more in this. X
@DerpyPugs - 6 posts - voted for inactive town - seems to be trying to help in the few posts made. Leaning town.
@Shinxle - 12 posts - voted for inactive town - She seems to be trying to learn however has been a bit sheepy. She followed the majority and voted for crysalinastar for example. Sheeping is expected for new players. From what she has posted I can't really get a good read but I think we should keep an eye on her. Neutral for now.
@Cognitive - 20 posts - voted for gwendolyn - I'm getting mixed vibed from them. Neutral for now but I'll be keeping an eye on them.
@anika - 13 posts - voted for town inactive - He seems to be helping out but I'm still a bit suspicious. I don't have any solid evidence at the moment as to why. It could honestly just be me feeling a bit attacked over the whole voting who I think is innocent thing. Either way I'll be keeping an eye on him. (For the moment, neutral)
@Winterreise - 3 posts - did not vote - She hasn't really posted enough for me to get a proper read. It's possible she isn't in the discussion thread much because she is spending her time in the mafia thread but I think she's simply just not that active. @Gwendolyn - 20 posts - voted for teenytinydragon - She was the first to vote and (correct me if I'm wrong) the first to bring up suspicions relating to teenytinydragon. She seems to be trying to help and posting a lot. I'm getting town vibes from her.
@Craneoflores - 9 posts - voted for FusionKnight - She seems to be trying to help out and post so for now I'm reading her as town.
@Bearclaws - 4 posts - did not vote - Not really enough to get a read from. Refer to Winterreise
@TeenyTinyDragon - 13 posts - did not vote - Just going to link to my posts. X X To sum it up in a read though I'm reading them as neutral, leaning mafia.
@StormDreamer - 6 posts - did not vote - She seems to be trying to help. There's not enough to get a proper read on her but for now I'm leaning towards town.
@FusionKnight - 9 posts - did not vote Seemed to want to be lynched which is strange considering there are no jester roles.
Getting lynched is definitely not a town strategy in any way o can think of. Maybe it's some sort of mafia plan or something? I'll have to think more in this. X
@DerpyPugs - 6 posts - voted for inactive town - seems to be trying to help in the few posts made. Leaning town.
@Shinxle - 12 posts - voted for inactive town - She seems to be trying to learn however has been a bit sheepy. She followed the majority and voted for crysalinastar for example. Sheeping is expected for new players. From what she has posted I can't really get a good read but I think we should keep an eye on her. Neutral for now.
@Cognitive - 20 posts - voted for gwendolyn - I'm getting mixed vibed from them. Neutral for now but I'll be keeping an eye on them.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
In regards to @Raya36, I'm not sure why people are suspicious. I suppose it's vibe-based, which I can understand, but I am not personally picking up on those vibes. May I ask why you're leaning town on Stormdreamer despite also saying you don't have a proper read?

In regards to @FusionKnight, I can't see why wanting to be lynched as a town move, but with so few people in the game, I also can't see wanting to be lynched to help the mafia.

Overall, I'd really like to hear more from the quieter players. I'd say Winter, Bearclaws, and DerpyPugs. Hmm, I'm also leaning town towards craneoflores at this point.
In regards to @Raya36, I'm not sure why people are suspicious. I suppose it's vibe-based, which I can understand, but I am not personally picking up on those vibes. May I ask why you're leaning town on Stormdreamer despite also saying you don't have a proper read?

In regards to @FusionKnight, I can't see why wanting to be lynched as a town move, but with so few people in the game, I also can't see wanting to be lynched to help the mafia.

Overall, I'd really like to hear more from the quieter players. I'd say Winter, Bearclaws, and DerpyPugs. Hmm, I'm also leaning town towards craneoflores at this point.
wddxw3.png
Oops, almost forgot about this. Of course people have voted for inactives in other mafia games, but I don't see the point of it. They will be replaced. I feel like it's voting for the sake of voting? @Shinxle I get that you're new and all but [quote name="Shinxle" date=2017-04-25 09:44:15] Okay, and by the way, I'm sorry for sounding like a sheeper. I will try to give my opinion on things instead of taking the majority vote. [/quote] What was your reason for voting Crystalinastar? @FusionKnight is probably not town-sided in my opinion. Unless they're like that Hunter role in EpicMafia (I think it's the Hunter or maybe it's Trapper) that is part of the town and can kill someone when lynched. I do not think this is the case since [quote]Testing 1 2 3 is a basic mafia game. So no fancy roles or abilities. Just the mafia with one kill during each night phase and town with a seer who will be able to find out the alignment of one person every other night.[/quote] I find it very strange that they say that they do want to be lynched. I'm personally willing to take the risk of lynching them. Placing my vote on @FusionKnight
Oops, almost forgot about this.

Of course people have voted for inactives in other mafia games, but I don't see the point of it. They will be replaced. I feel like it's voting for the sake of voting?

@Shinxle
I get that you're new and all but
Shinxle wrote on 2017-04-25:
Okay, and by the way, I'm sorry for sounding like a sheeper. I will try to give my opinion on things instead of taking the majority vote.
What was your reason for voting Crystalinastar?

@FusionKnight is probably not town-sided in my opinion. Unless they're like that Hunter role in EpicMafia (I think it's the Hunter or maybe it's Trapper) that is part of the town and can kill someone when lynched. I do not think this is the case since
Quote:
Testing 1 2 3 is a basic mafia game. So no fancy roles or abilities. Just the mafia with one kill during each night phase and town with a seer who will be able to find out the alignment of one person every other night.
I find it very strange that they say that they do want to be lynched. I'm personally willing to take the risk of lynching them.

Placing my vote on @FusionKnight
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@anika

I understand the logic behind it, unsure if I agree with all the suspicions.

@FushionKnight

I can't really understand why you would want to be lynched. There isn't anything to gain from it. I suppose you could be one of the mafia trying to use some reverse psychology. My other thought is maybe you just want to leave the game early.

Regardless, I'm not sure if you're mafia or not, but it at least sounds like you're unhelpful town. Trying to be lynched isn't something that will help town (if you're town).

I want to write more but I haven't been feeling well, so this will have to do for now.
@anika

I understand the logic behind it, unsure if I agree with all the suspicions.

@FushionKnight

I can't really understand why you would want to be lynched. There isn't anything to gain from it. I suppose you could be one of the mafia trying to use some reverse psychology. My other thought is maybe you just want to leave the game early.

Regardless, I'm not sure if you're mafia or not, but it at least sounds like you're unhelpful town. Trying to be lynched isn't something that will help town (if you're town).

I want to write more but I haven't been feeling well, so this will have to do for now.
P0MOvQm.pngoA9oszV.png
@Craneoflores Just as a note, you're pinging FusionKnight wrong.
@Craneoflores Just as a note, you're pinging FusionKnight wrong.
wddxw3.png
Oh! Sorry. Thanks for the heads up.

@FusionKnight look up ^^
Oh! Sorry. Thanks for the heads up.

@FusionKnight look up ^^
P0MOvQm.pngoA9oszV.png
@Cognitive Storm seemed to be trying to be helpful even if she hasn't posted a whole lot. I know that's really not a lot to go on and it's mostly vibes which I try to avoid acting on but this early on in the game it can be hard not to. I guess to clarify I'm leaning town for her but it's not a final read and I will still be keeping an eye on her.

@FusionKnight I'll be voting for you again for the same reasons as day 1. (Link to that post and my reasoning is in my reads list above)
@Cognitive Storm seemed to be trying to be helpful even if she hasn't posted a whole lot. I know that's really not a lot to go on and it's mostly vibes which I try to avoid acting on but this early on in the game it can be hard not to. I guess to clarify I'm leaning town for her but it's not a final read and I will still be keeping an eye on her.

@FusionKnight I'll be voting for you again for the same reasons as day 1. (Link to that post and my reasoning is in my reads list above)
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
@Raya36 Okay. I was just curious because it sounded like saying two different things in the same post. But like I said, I can understand vibes.
@Raya36 Okay. I was just curious because it sounded like saying two different things in the same post. But like I said, I can understand vibes.
wddxw3.png
@TeenyTinyDragon

Since I was at school, I didn't really have an opportunity to really look at anyone that was suspicious to me. I would have voted Winterreise, but I wanted to make sure that they could defend first.

@Winterreise has been very quiet, so I want to see what your opinions are, and why you have been innactive.
@TeenyTinyDragon

Since I was at school, I didn't really have an opportunity to really look at anyone that was suspicious to me. I would have voted Winterreise, but I wanted to make sure that they could defend first.

@Winterreise has been very quiet, so I want to see what your opinions are, and why you have been innactive.
Lemonsnout.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26