Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 2nd Sorneith World Tournament!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
@ZenithNadir

Wow! The scorched forest is pretty difficult, it's where last tournament ended so here's hoping we get through this!
@ZenithNadir

Wow! The scorched forest is pretty difficult, it's where last tournament ended so here's hoping we get through this!
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@TroubleinSevens My fingers are crossed! It was a tough road but my team managed to keep their EXP streak for most of the time as well, so we're in good shape for the Delta. As much as anyone can be in good shape for all those Arcane and Wind casters when you have a Lightning dragon on your team.... D:
@TroubleinSevens My fingers are crossed! It was a tough road but my team managed to keep their EXP streak for most of the time as well, so we're in good shape for the Delta. As much as anyone can be in good shape for all those Arcane and Wind casters when you have a Lightning dragon on your team.... D:
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@TroubleinSevens I just realized that I never posted my art from two days ago! I decided to draw my team - the image quality is REALLY rough, but it's good lineart of them and I'm happy with how it turned out. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/32652103a5a2420424cfaa782d64829d/tumblr_ootn2fksbx1uek24lo1_540.png[/img] From left to right - Aten, Carina, and Redhand. I might go back and ink/color it later.
@TroubleinSevens I just realized that I never posted my art from two days ago! I decided to draw my team - the image quality is REALLY rough, but it's good lineart of them and I'm happy with how it turned out.

tumblr_ootn2fksbx1uek24lo1_540.png

From left to right - Aten, Carina, and Redhand. I might go back and ink/color it later.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@TroubleinSevens

Start: 16:13 (+9 fr)
Start xp: 20853

End: *took a long break* 21:28 (+9 fr)
End xp: 45331

Note: This took for-f**king-ever. THEY KEPT DODGING. AND I HAD TO RELOAD THE PAGE EVERY FRICKIN TIME THEY HIT ME WITH A CRITICAL.
(I found myself facing 3 golems) "I want to cry :))))" I refreshed the page 8 times because they kept appearing.
And everybody likes using Xylitol as target practice apparently.
This time all three had their work cut out for them.

Also: debating on whether or not to get at least one Eliminate for them.
@TroubleinSevens

Start: 16:13 (+9 fr)
Start xp: 20853

End: *took a long break* 21:28 (+9 fr)
End xp: 45331

Note: This took for-f**king-ever. THEY KEPT DODGING. AND I HAD TO RELOAD THE PAGE EVERY FRICKIN TIME THEY HIT ME WITH A CRITICAL.
(I found myself facing 3 golems) "I want to cry :))))" I refreshed the page 8 times because they kept appearing.
And everybody likes using Xylitol as target practice apparently.
This time all three had their work cut out for them.

Also: debating on whether or not to get at least one Eliminate for them.
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@TroubleinSevens

Oh boy... Day 6, go!
Battles completed
Starting XP: 20241
Ending XP:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I lost Mulligan first, got through another twenty battles but they all went down in the end... I guess I'm the first one out again x.x
@TroubleinSevens

Oh boy... Day 6, go!
Battles completed
Starting XP: 20241
Ending XP:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I lost Mulligan first, got through another twenty battles but they all went down in the end... I guess I'm the first one out again x.x
XdKddgH.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngBEIQVfs.png
Eek. Forgot to post this yesterday.

Day 5 - 20 matches on the Forest Path

Starting XP: 17132
Ending XP: 22078 (7th level)

Nothing remarkable to note for this date. No one tried to die. Didn't even get any remarkable loot.
Eek. Forgot to post this yesterday.

Day 5 - 20 matches on the Forest Path

Starting XP: 17132
Ending XP: 22078 (7th level)

Nothing remarkable to note for this date. No one tried to die. Didn't even get any remarkable loot.
jt3PpxV.png
@sempervictor

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Oh man, what rotten luck! I'm so sorry!
@sempervictor

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Oh man, what rotten luck! I'm so sorry!
jt3PpxV.png
@troubleinsevens Today's Damage Day 6 - Scorched Forest - Lvl 8 Start: 22078 End: 45611 If it weren't for Caomei and her slinging healing spells and throwing potions at her sisters, this would have ended much much less happily. Everything was dodging, everything was critting, and I don't think I managed more than 10 fights in a row at most, before I had to back out. Most of the time, it was 2 fights and a retreat. It's a good thing that Imperials and Guardians will eat pretty much anything...they were going through their rations pretty fast from all the fleeing involved! Notable Loot:{br] [center][item = banded owlcat] [item = minor health potion] [item = Shining Acuity Fragment] [item = acuity fragment] [item = glass hybrid fragment] [item = ruby ring][/center] Once again, the RNG is being suspiciously generous with the drops...I don't trust it one inch.
@troubleinsevens

Today's Damage

Day 6 - Scorched Forest - Lvl 8

Start: 22078
End: 45611

If it weren't for Caomei and her slinging healing spells and throwing potions at her sisters, this would have ended much much less happily. Everything was dodging, everything was critting, and I don't think I managed more than 10 fights in a row at most, before I had to back out. Most of the time, it was 2 fights and a retreat. It's a good thing that Imperials and Guardians will eat pretty much anything...they were going through their rations pretty fast from all the fleeing involved!

Notable Loot:{br]
Banded Owlcat Minor Health Potion Shining Acuity Fragment Acuity Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Ruby Ring

Once again, the RNG is being suspiciously generous with the drops...I don't trust it one inch.
jt3PpxV.png
@TroubleInSevens *Runs through the Forest, throwing punches everywhere* F*ck this, f*ck that, f*ck you, f*ck you, f*ck that thing in particular, f*ck you as well, f*ck this thing, f*ck all the things... *Panting, flops on the floor* I quit. Not really. But I quit. That was so harsh. Much harsher than the last time. I haven't lost anyone yet but It's SO CLOSE. Luckily all my babies have their Eliminates now but.... J e e e e e e e e e z. OTL Poor StarDancer. He's pushed around in his lore and in the battlefield. They really liked going after him and Cadfael. Luckily there are enough health potions that we're not going to run out anytime soon. Starting Exp: 20813 Ending Exp: 52057 Number of Battles: 50 Notable Loot: [item=hydro bolt][item=zephyr acuity fragment] The most important loot: [item=Searing Bunny][item=Extinguished Bunny] BUNNIES. GIMME THE BUNNIES. *shoves them in vault while trying to make sure the other bunnies don't escape*
@TroubleInSevens

*Runs through the Forest, throwing punches everywhere* F*ck this, f*ck that, f*ck you, f*ck you, f*ck that thing in particular, f*ck you as well, f*ck this thing, f*ck all the things...

*Panting, flops on the floor* I quit. Not really. But I quit. That was so harsh. Much harsher than the last time. I haven't lost anyone yet but It's SO CLOSE. Luckily all my babies have their Eliminates now but.... J e e e e e e e e e z. OTL

Poor StarDancer. He's pushed around in his lore and in the battlefield. They really liked going after him and Cadfael. Luckily there are enough health potions that we're not going to run out anytime soon.

Starting Exp: 20813
Ending Exp: 52057
Number of Battles: 50

Notable Loot:

Hydro Bolt Zephyr Acuity Fragment

The most important loot:

Searing Bunny Extinguished Bunny

BUNNIES. GIMME THE BUNNIES. *shoves them in vault while trying to make sure the other bunnies don't escape*
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
I'm 10 battles in. So far so good. Everyone is stoned up nicely it seems; they're balancing out as a team and doing pretty well.
I'm 10 battles in. So far so good. Everyone is stoned up nicely it seems; they're balancing out as a team and doing pretty well.
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32