Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 2nd Sorneith World Tournament!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@TroubleinSevens Day 4: [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/8374/f/2017/111/b/4/uugh___by_coconut_kitty-db6lu41.jpg[/img] With aching bodies they carry on to the next challenges (not without lots of whining from the Spiral and Coatl, unfortunately for Galassia)
@TroubleinSevens
Day 4:
uugh___by_coconut_kitty-db6lu41.jpg

With aching bodies they carry on to the next challenges (not without lots of whining from the Spiral and Coatl, unfortunately for Galassia)
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@TroubleinSevens
Day 5: can we add stones to our dragons?

Start: 17:18 (+9 fr)
Start xp: 15070 (lv 6)

End: 17:39 (+9 fr)
End xp: 20853 (lv 7)

Notes: Level 7 ayy! I think I did more than 20 battles, I wasn't counting as accuartely as the previous ones.
Battles went off without a hitch, and a Coral Basilisk familiar dropped for me.
Let's see how they handle the scorched forest...
@TroubleinSevens
Day 5: can we add stones to our dragons?

Start: 17:18 (+9 fr)
Start xp: 15070 (lv 6)

End: 17:39 (+9 fr)
End xp: 20853 (lv 7)

Notes: Level 7 ayy! I think I did more than 20 battles, I wasn't counting as accuartely as the previous ones.
Battles went off without a hitch, and a Coral Basilisk familiar dropped for me.
Let's see how they handle the scorched forest...
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@WindChimes

There are no rules for stoning your dragons so whether or not you stone them up is your choice!

Also that picture is great. I am often that spiral XD
@WindChimes

There are no rules for stoning your dragons so whether or not you stone them up is your choice!

Also that picture is great. I am often that spiral XD
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@TroubleInSevens Starting Exp: 17147 End Exp: 20813 Number of Battles: 20 Notable Loot: [item=Coral Basilisk] [item=Leaf Bolt] [item=Haste] Notable Instances: Cadfael and Namid both got their Eliminates today. I would have given Star his, but I don't have enough money to get one for him. xD But two is enough for them for now.
@TroubleInSevens

Starting Exp: 17147
End Exp: 20813
Number of Battles: 20

Notable Loot:

Coral Basilisk Leaf Bolt Haste

Notable Instances: Cadfael and Namid both got their Eliminates today. I would have given Star his, but I don't have enough money to get one for him. xD But two is enough for them for now.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@TroubleinSevens

Ending Exp: 22949 (Level 7)

Nothing particularly exciting to note today! Other than these kids hitting Level 7... and preparing to step into the Scorched Forest. Carina is studying frantically.
@TroubleinSevens

Ending Exp: 22949 (Level 7)

Nothing particularly exciting to note today! Other than these kids hitting Level 7... and preparing to step into the Scorched Forest. Carina is studying frantically.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@TroubleinSevens

Number of battles: 20
Starting XP: 15182
Ending XP: 20241

A few close calls, those dang dodging chargers are a pain in my rear, plus those Janustraps are surpringly hard hitting, but we've made it and everyone has just barely hit level 7!
@TroubleinSevens

Starting XP: 15182
Ending XP: 20241

A few close calls, those dang dodging chargers are a pain in my rear, plus those Janustraps are surpringly hard hitting, but we've made it and everyone has just barely hit level 7!
XdKddgH.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngBEIQVfs.png
Day 4
Objective: art
Starting exp: 15324
Ending Exp: 15324
Number of battles: 0
Drops: none

140g6jr.jpg

I actually arted! It's a little cut off from the scan, but... it's also 1 am, and so I am not going to fix it right now.

The labels are:
-cowardly lion
-angry tabby
-mama bear
-chicken snake
Day 4
Objective: art
Ending Exp: 15324
Number of battles: 0
Drops: none

140g6jr.jpg

I actually arted! It's a little cut off from the scan, but... it's also 1 am, and so I am not going to fix it right now.

The labels are:
-cowardly lion
-angry tabby
-mama bear
-chicken snake
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
[b]Day 5[/b] Objective: 10- 20 Location: Woodland Path Starting exp: 15324 Ending Exp: 20250 Number of battles: 20 Drops: [item=leafy pack] We made level 7. Barely, but we're there! Also, Miel had a few close calls. The enemies were really hating on her tonight.
Day 5
Objective: 10- 20
Ending Exp: 20250
Drops: Leafy Pack

We made level 7. Barely, but we're there! Also, Miel had a few close calls. The enemies were really hating on her tonight.
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
[center][b]Day 6: [item=drifting duck][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18810453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188105/18810453_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, today's the day! ANNNNNNNNNND what a doozy of a day it is folks! Today is the day that everyone moves up to that most dreaded of tourney venues, THE SCORCHED FOREST! And not only that BUT today's string of battles is the longest possible! 40-50 battles! That's right, some fresh new dragons are going to face off against the hard hitting foes of the forest until their wings droop and their muscles ache! On the bright side competitors that make it through today should be in good shape to take on the next few battle strings! [/i] Holy cow, RNG is a cruel god. Good luck guys! @Sempervictor @Grinningwolf24 @Windchimes @Impception @ZenithNadir @Fosterson @Himawari @Ironpen @zzzhorses [edit] Forgot to ping everyone [s]like a boss[/s]
Day 6: Drifting Duck

18810453_350.png

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, today's the day! ANNNNNNNNNND what a doozy of a day it is folks! Today is the day that everyone moves up to that most dreaded of tourney venues, THE SCORCHED FOREST! And not only that BUT today's string of battles is the longest possible! 40-50 battles! That's right, some fresh new dragons are going to face off against the hard hitting foes of the forest until their wings droop and their muscles ache! On the bright side competitors that make it through today should be in good shape to take on the next few battle strings!

Holy cow, RNG is a cruel god. Good luck guys!

@Sempervictor @Grinningwolf24 @Windchimes @Impception @ZenithNadir @Fosterson @Himawari @Ironpen @zzzhorses

[edit] Forgot to ping everyone like a boss
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@TroubleinSevens Starting Exp: 22949 Ending Exp: 51913 (Level 9) Number of Battles: 50 Notable Loot: [item=steam gyre][item=augite protector] HOLY MESS! What an exciting day in the Scorched Forest for my team!! They're all still alive - barely. Some of the close calls and escapades couldn't be believed. Aten took a direct hit from a Crowned Bonepriest and survived - by TWO HP. HE HAD TWO HP LEFT. Carina's jaw dropped and she lobbed a potion at him. She's gonna yell at him later for sure. Aten also got two critical hits on an Augite Protector, so when it fainted instead of running away, he called it. It's his familiar now! One of the few Coli familiars I didn't have. Redhand's Ice Slash proved invaluable in the Scorched Forest, it took out the lil green Nature cats with no problem and it was handy against the Steam Gyres and Plague casters too! I'm going to have to write some serious lore about this day in the Coli, for Aten and Carina both. Maybe I need to make a tourney writing thread after all! I've also given all three of my kids the Ambush stones they needed - I have enough of those that I can afford it. I'm so proud of my team y'all *gathers my dragons in close*
@TroubleinSevens

Starting Exp: 22949
Ending Exp: 51913 (Level 9)
Number of Battles: 50
Notable Loot: Steam Gyre Augite Protector

HOLY MESS! What an exciting day in the Scorched Forest for my team!! They're all still alive - barely. Some of the close calls and escapades couldn't be believed. Aten took a direct hit from a Crowned Bonepriest and survived - by TWO HP. HE HAD TWO HP LEFT. Carina's jaw dropped and she lobbed a potion at him. She's gonna yell at him later for sure. Aten also got two critical hits on an Augite Protector, so when it fainted instead of running away, he called it. It's his familiar now! One of the few Coli familiars I didn't have. Redhand's Ice Slash proved invaluable in the Scorched Forest, it took out the lil green Nature cats with no problem and it was handy against the Steam Gyres and Plague casters too!

I'm going to have to write some serious lore about this day in the Coli, for Aten and Carina both. Maybe I need to make a tourney writing thread after all! I've also given all three of my kids the Ambush stones they needed - I have enough of those that I can afford it.

I'm so proud of my team y'all *gathers my dragons in close*
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32