Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 222 223
[quote name="Agrina" date=2017-03-29 16:53:17] K so hai, Agrina here. Def need to get back into my groove here, I'm FR +0, some things you should know are in my sig here. I'd say yes, D1 lynch unless it's one night ultimate werewolf or something, [b]or unless it's MyLo.[/b] I will post more later, I still have work from my other maf to get done which I thought I got done but obviously not and aphphphphphpbb. [/quote] Tbh, even if it [i]is[/i] MyLo, I'd still say lynch. You can make the argument that not lynching on that night will also end the game anyways as maf will probably overpower town with a night kill. Lynching is good in any situation. @alphadragon Right...
Agrina wrote on 2017-03-29:
K so hai, Agrina here. Def need to get back into my groove here, I'm FR +0, some things you should know are in my sig here. I'd say yes, D1 lynch unless it's one night ultimate werewolf or something, or unless it's MyLo.
I will post more later, I still have work from my other maf to get done which I thought I got done but obviously not and aphphphphphpbb.
Tbh, even if it is MyLo, I'd still say lynch. You can make the argument that not lynching on that night will also end the game anyways as maf will probably overpower town with a night kill. Lynching is good in any situation.

@alphadragon
Right...
@luxmold

ah, sorry, nah. I simply meant that while the hances are more likely to hit town, I would be alright because of the amount of people playing and how quickly games such as this stir discussion because of it.
@luxmold

ah, sorry, nah. I simply meant that while the hances are more likely to hit town, I would be alright because of the amount of people playing and how quickly games such as this stir discussion because of it.
banner_grimm.png
@luxmold
Unless we have conf-towns, nling in mylo is usually more beneficial as it lets us have a clear (person ded), so the probability of hitting scum would be higher.

@luxmold
Unless we have conf-towns, nling in mylo is usually more beneficial as it lets us have a clear (person ded), so the probability of hitting scum would be higher.

jghAv2V.png
At least, that was what I remembered from my experience on EM playing Fancy Pants a year ago, lol. Haven't played that in a while, so memory might be fuzzy.
At least, that was what I remembered from my experience on EM playing Fancy Pants a year ago, lol. Haven't played that in a while, so memory might be fuzzy.
jghAv2V.png
Hello everyone! I go by anything that let's me know you are talking about me. Nudiustertian and Nudius are the most common of course. (She/Her pronouns, but they/them are completely fine.) I've seen most of you before, so hey again. In terms of time, I am FR + 3. I should be fairly active, but I prefer to only speak when I think I have something useful. Ping me for anything though.

For day one lynches, I prefer them for the sake of conversation and scum hunting. At least we'll know more than we did whether it is a successful one or not.
Hello everyone! I go by anything that let's me know you are talking about me. Nudiustertian and Nudius are the most common of course. (She/Her pronouns, but they/them are completely fine.) I've seen most of you before, so hey again. In terms of time, I am FR + 3. I should be fairly active, but I prefer to only speak when I think I have something useful. Ping me for anything though.

For day one lynches, I prefer them for the sake of conversation and scum hunting. At least we'll know more than we did whether it is a successful one or not.
Hi all. I'm Gwendolyn. Call me me Gwen. I know most everyone here. I am female so she/her pronouns please. They/them is fine too. I am +3 fr and hate daylight savings time. Anyway as for day 1 lynching, I am not a fan as it tends to hit town over maf.
Hi all. I'm Gwendolyn. Call me me Gwen. I know most everyone here. I am female so she/her pronouns please. They/them is fine too. I am +3 fr and hate daylight savings time. Anyway as for day 1 lynching, I am not a fan as it tends to hit town over maf.
Yay! I've been waiting for this. My love of magic drove me to it.

Some quick notes then. Hi! I'm Cognitive or Cog. I don't have a preference for pronouns, so have at it. I'm FR +3 and will be most active from 17:00 FRT to 20:00 FRT.

As for day one lynches, I support them. I don't think it should be done willy-nilly, but I think that there should be enough conversation to at least form some suspicions regarding people.
Yay! I've been waiting for this. My love of magic drove me to it.

Some quick notes then. Hi! I'm Cognitive or Cog. I don't have a preference for pronouns, so have at it. I'm FR +3 and will be most active from 17:00 FRT to 20:00 FRT.

As for day one lynches, I support them. I don't think it should be done willy-nilly, but I think that there should be enough conversation to at least form some suspicions regarding people.
vV5jbm.png
MyLo is mis-lynch and lose, right? I'm not really sure how that would be the circumstance on day one.
MyLo is mis-lynch and lose, right? I'm not really sure how that would be the circumstance on day one.
vV5jbm.png
FLEXES im ready for this

yo! call me by my UN / demo / demomomomomomomo. or think of a fun nickname. FR+0, she/her or they/them (i mean i'm a cis as hell gal but they/them is fun and i will also default to that for most of y'all unless I personally know you). def support d1 lynches for reasons stated in the last few pages.

I've gotten more aggressive as a player, but am still kind of a yellow belly lol...my play style will probably evolve as the game progresses and i evaluate feedback. I'm always tryna improve!
FLEXES im ready for this

yo! call me by my UN / demo / demomomomomomomo. or think of a fun nickname. FR+0, she/her or they/them (i mean i'm a cis as hell gal but they/them is fun and i will also default to that for most of y'all unless I personally know you). def support d1 lynches for reasons stated in the last few pages.

I've gotten more aggressive as a player, but am still kind of a yellow belly lol...my play style will probably evolve as the game progresses and i evaluate feedback. I'm always tryna improve!
@xspideray
Gotcha!

@StormDreamer
EM =/= FR
@xspideray
Gotcha!

@StormDreamer
EM =/= FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 222 223