Ending Exp: 3377
Number of battles: 30
XdKddgH.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngBEIQVfs.png
@troubleinsevens

That's it for today:

Starting exp: 0
Ending exp: 4470
Number of battles: 35

Got a Woodland Path vista drop! Woo! Also, one very very VERY near miss, when Periwinkle got overconfident and got nailed with a critical -- down to 4 points to end the battle! YIKES!
@troubleinsevens

That's it for today:

Ending exp: 4470
Number of battles: 35

Got a Woodland Path vista drop! Woo! Also, one very very VERY near miss, when Periwinkle got overconfident and got nailed with a critical -- down to 4 points to end the battle! YIKES!
jt3PpxV.png
@Hinumi @SemperVictor @Fosterson

Your contributions have been recorded!

Also Hinumi just so you're aware a writing part isn't required for coli days! It's definitely a nice read though, but I don't want you to get burned out if there's a day you don't want to do it
@Hinumi @SemperVictor @Fosterson

Your contributions have been recorded!

Also Hinumi just so you're aware a writing part isn't required for coli days! It's definitely a nice read though, but I don't want you to get burned out if there's a day you don't want to do it
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@GrinningWolf24 @Impception

I need your tallies from yesterday! Number of battles completed, along with your starting and finishing xp! It helps me keep track
@GrinningWolf24 @Impception

I need your tallies from yesterday! Number of battles completed, along with your starting and finishing xp! It helps me keep track
[center][size=4][b]DAY 2![/b][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/17498.png[/img][/center] 20-30 fights in the coliseum, in the woodland path! @SemperVictor @Hinumi @GrinningWolf24 @Impception @Fosterson @Himawari @Ironpen @zzzhorses Also rule clarification: Don't change your coliseum venue until it's stated in the day's events please! Since over 1/2 the dragons are ready for the woodland path that's where everyone will be going today Participant Update: Due to a nest kerfuffle, ZenithNadir has dropped out. Hopefully they'll join us next time
DAY 2!

17498.png

20-30 fights in the coliseum, in the woodland path!

@SemperVictor @Hinumi @GrinningWolf24 @Impception @Fosterson @Himawari @Ironpen @zzzhorses

Also rule clarification: Don't change your coliseum venue until it's stated in the day's events please! Since over 1/2 the dragons are ready for the woodland path that's where everyone will be going today

Participant Update: Due to a nest kerfuffle, ZenithNadir has dropped out. Hopefully they'll join us next time
@TroubleinSevens

I didn't even get your ping from yesterday! I had no idea we were starting. >.< Is it okay if I go do it now? I'll do that before I do today's challenge so that I don't get things mixed up.
@TroubleinSevens

I didn't even get your ping from yesterday! I had no idea we were starting. >.< Is it okay if I go do it now? I'll do that before I do today's challenge so that I don't get things mixed up.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Yup! Since we're just starting I figured people might miss the first update especially if they aren't looking out for it (honestly I forget we were starting yesterday too XP )
@Impception

Yup! Since we're just starting I figured people might miss the first update especially if they aren't looking out for it (honestly I forget we were starting yesterday too XP )
@TroubleinSevens

Thank you a ton! I've been getting a ton of pings, so I'll start looking out specifically for it.
@TroubleinSevens

Thank you a ton! I've been getting a ton of pings, so I'll start looking out specifically for it.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

No problem! I wish you luck! It seems there were a couple close calls yesterday
@Impception

No problem! I wish you luck! It seems there were a couple close calls yesterday
@TroubleinSevens

Day 1

Ending Exp: 4956
Number of battles: 40

I'll post my writing in this thread. If you'd like to be pinged for my writings, let me know!
@TroubleinSevens

Day 1

Ending Exp: 4956
Number of battles: 40

I'll post my writing in this thread. If you'd like to be pinged for my writings, let me know!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13