Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Alphyn's MEMEfia: Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
[quote name="@RedDragonD" date=2016-12-22 17:57:45] 6: finally, what are your thoughts on our LORDY MCTRASH godmod? He makes some pretty nice memes, so I'd give him a 6/9 in modding capabilities. [/quote] ( ?° ?? ?°) @StormDreamer Actually, yes you are!
@RedDragonD wrote on 2016-12-22:

6: finally, what are your thoughts on our LORDY MCTRASH godmod?

He makes some pretty nice memes, so I'd give him a 6/9 in modding capabilities.

( ?° ?? ?°)

@StormDreamer

Actually, yes you are!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
...That was supposed to be a Lenny face ^^^
...That was supposed to be a Lenny face ^^^
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Oh yeah, by the way, @LordAlois:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Oh yeah, by the way, @LordAlois:

jghAv2V.png
Oh welp wasn't expecting that face to be so uncooperative

@BlueAlphyn885 HAIL LORDY MCTRASH we can? owo
Oh welp wasn't expecting that face to be so uncooperative

@BlueAlphyn885 HAIL LORDY MCTRASH we can? owo
jghAv2V.png
1: introduce yourself

Call me Beheaded. I love They / Them Pronouns!

2: active times
Okay, but I just bought FF15, Type-0, AND I have Christmas to go through, so don't expect me for a good long while.
But I usually wake up at 9:00 FRT, and go to bed at 2300 FRT. I get on any time between there.

3: How would you describe your favorite meme without using a picture (if applicable)
Me: Lmao, lost my girl.
Me: -insults Final Fantasy-
Hinode: -SCREAMS-
Me: there she is.

4: Your experience?

-STARES OFF INTO THE DISTANCE-

Too much.

5: Anyone you do/don't know (for those who have played a million games or none, take a pick lol)
I know pretty much all of you. Sup .

BLUE IS GREAT, AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU HOSTING YOUR FIRST GAME.
*Violent hug*

Call me Beheaded. I love They / Them Pronouns!

Okay, but I just bought FF15, Type-0, AND I have Christmas to go through, so don't expect me for a good long while.
But I usually wake up at 9:00 FRT, and go to bed at 2300 FRT. I get on any time between there.

3: How would you describe your favorite meme without using a picture (if applicable)
Me: Lmao, lost my girl.
Me: -insults Final Fantasy-
Hinode: -SCREAMS-
Me: there she is.

-STARES OFF INTO THE DISTANCE-

Too much.

5: Anyone you do/don't know (for those who have played a million games or none, take a pick lol)
I know pretty much all of you. Sup .

BLUE IS GREAT, AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU HOSTING YOUR FIRST GAME.
*Violent hug*
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@StormDreamer

If you see it fit to do so, you may. As I've said, I welcome lateral thinkers.
@StormDreamer

If you see it fit to do so, you may. As I've said, I welcome lateral thinkers.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
For ultimate dankness, feel free to check out my clan page
For ultimate dankness, feel free to check out my clan page
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
AHHHHHH I'm LATE [quote][b]1: introduce yourself[/b][/quote] Hello! I'm LordAlois, you can call me anything you want, although I think most call me Alois. I'm she/her, but I don't really care what you use. I usually use they/them for everyone, unless I happen to just remember their pronouns, so I apologize. If you ask me specifically to use something else I'll try my hardest to make you as comfortable as possible! You [i]may[/i] have heard things about me *cough my smiley face theory cough* so if you want any old war-time stories over the fire, just ask me ;p Also: I am very [size=6][b]A G G R E S S I V E[/b][/size], so expect me to be p hardcore. If I'm coming on ya too hard though, just tell me and I'll fix my behavior. Sometimes I do that so no worries [quote][b]2: active times[/b][/quote] I'm on almost all the time usually, but with the holidays right now, I might have times where I'm not on for many hours. I usually post a lot though, so don't worry about that. [quote][b]3: How would you describe your favorite meme without using a picture (if applicable)[/b][/quote] this is the ideal male body. you may not like it, but this is what peek performance looks like [random picture, like a picture of a santa chair] [quote][b]4: Your experience?[/b][/quote] I've played in a few games; in all of my games I've been town except for my first game, in which I was neutral third-party. I could dig up all the names, but I'm lazy so if you want the list I can provide it tho [quote][b]5: Anyone you do/don't know (for those who have played a million games or none, take a pick lol)[/b][/quote] I've seen most of you, and if I didn't play with you I might've seen you in the spectator chat/read a game you played in. [quote][b]6: finally, what are your thoughts on our LORDY MCTRASH godmod?[/b][/quote] I love them so much
AHHHHHH I'm LATE
Quote:

Hello! I'm LordAlois, you can call me anything you want, although I think most call me Alois.
I'm she/her, but I don't really care what you use. I usually use they/them for everyone, unless I happen to just remember their pronouns, so I apologize. If you ask me specifically to use something else I'll try my hardest to make you as comfortable as possible!

You may have heard things about me *cough my smiley face theory cough* so if you want any old war-time stories over the fire, just ask me ;p

Also: I am very A G G R E S S I V E, so expect me to be p hardcore. If I'm coming on ya too hard though, just tell me and I'll fix my behavior. Sometimes I do that so no worries

Quote:

I'm on almost all the time usually, but with the holidays right now, I might have times where I'm not on for many hours. I usually post a lot though, so don't worry about that.

Quote:

this is the ideal male body. you may not like it, but this is what peek performance looks like
[random picture, like a picture of a santa chair]

Quote:

I've played in a few games; in all of my games I've been town except for my first game, in which I was neutral third-party. I could dig up all the names, but I'm lazy so
if you want the list I can provide it tho

Quote:

I've seen most of you, and if I didn't play with you I might've seen you in the spectator chat/read a game you played in.

Quote:

I love them so much

tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@lordalois

I remember that. :)

Occasionally I go back to the zootopia mafia thread just to read that and get a good laugh.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
@lordalois

I remember that. :)

Occasionally I go back to the zootopia mafia thread just to read that and get a good laugh.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
[quote name="LordAlois" date=2016-12-22 18:15:54] You [i]may[/i] have heard things about me *cough my smiley face theory cough* so if you want any old war-time stories over the fire, just ask me ;p [/quote] I love this story. Can you tell me it? I want to remember the good times. Plus, I want a distraction from these eye-burner avatars and vistas and yours is neither.
LordAlois wrote on 2016-12-22:
You may have heard things about me *cough my smiley face theory cough* so if you want any old war-time stories over the fire, just ask me ;p
I love this story. Can you tell me it? I want to remember the good times. Plus, I want a distraction from these eye-burner avatars and vistas and yours is neither.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41