1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@luxmold
Not you as well! Spare my eyes please
@luxmold
Not you as well! Spare my eyes please
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Not going to ping twice. Lux, I said I didn't remember, okay? They apparently are not a memorable person. Maybe because I live a single freaking day.
Not going to ping twice. Lux, I said I didn't remember, okay? They apparently are not a memorable person. Maybe because I live a single freaking day.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@BlueAlphyn885
HAIL, LORDY MCTRASH

My wifi is still finicky, can I delete my spam of an extra post.

@BlueAlphyn885
HAIL, LORDY MCTRASH

My wifi is still finicky, can I delete my spam of an extra post.

@Blizzardwing

I am sorry that you feel that way, but I like my pink baby and my new vista, so they're staying :c
@Blizzardwing

I am sorry that you feel that way, but I like my pink baby and my new vista, so they're staying :c
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Blizzardwing
But they're pretty. :o

Also hot damn is that savage. I love it.
@Blizzardwing
But they're pretty. :o

Also hot damn is that savage. I love it.
@luxmold

yeh sure.
@luxmold

yeh sure.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@BlueAlphyn885
HAIL, LORDY MCTRASH

Thanks. <3
@BlueAlphyn885
HAIL, LORDY MCTRASH

Thanks. <3
1: introduce yourself
RedDragonD, i dont care what you call me as long as i can tell youre addressing me. Don't really care what gender/pronouns you use either,so just go with your gut

2: active times
I have no life so usually from around 12:00 frt to 24:00 frt. I'll check periodically as often as i can

3: How would you describe your favorite meme without using a picture (if applicable)

The Bee Movie

4: Your experience?
I actually dont remember most of my past games since i havent played in a while. Ive played in around 5-10 games I think. Get ready for a train wreck though because i have no idea what to do anymore

5: Anyone you do/don't know (for those who have played a million games or none, take a pick lol)
I dont even know anymore man

6: finally, what are your thoughts on our LORDY MCTRASH godmod?

He makes some pretty nice memes, so I'd give him a 6/9 in modding capabilities.
RedDragonD, i dont care what you call me as long as i can tell youre addressing me. Don't really care what gender/pronouns you use either,so just go with your gut

I have no life so usually from around 12:00 frt to 24:00 frt. I'll check periodically as often as i can

3: How would you describe your favorite meme without using a picture (if applicable)

The Bee Movie

I actually dont remember most of my past games since i havent played in a while. Ive played in around 5-10 games I think. Get ready for a train wreck though because i have no idea what to do anymore

5: Anyone you do/don't know (for those who have played a million games or none, take a pick lol)
I dont even know anymore man

He makes some pretty nice memes, so I'd give him a 6/9 in modding capabilities.
e893cg.png
Yo, I'm Storm, she/her pronouns, tho I don't mind being called anything :D
I'm FR+16, and it's Christmas break so I get to get on here more often! I'll be here from around 1700-0800 FR time (if I don't sleep in, I guess~) Gonna pop off at random times to work on some planning for my maf game, tho, so yeah...?

Not much (I guess?), still trying to be better at mafia and not setting off people's radar with every single sentence I say :D
I THINK I've played with most of you guys? :P
*raises eyebrows* Are we allowed to uh, lynch our modgod? jkjk ily <3
Yo, I'm Storm, she/her pronouns, tho I don't mind being called anything :D
I'm FR+16, and it's Christmas break so I get to get on here more often! I'll be here from around 1700-0800 FR time (if I don't sleep in, I guess~) Gonna pop off at random times to work on some planning for my maf game, tho, so yeah...?

Not much (I guess?), still trying to be better at mafia and not setting off people's radar with every single sentence I say :D
I THINK I've played with most of you guys? :P
*raises eyebrows* Are we allowed to uh, lynch our modgod? jkjk ily <3
jghAv2V.png
Honestly I keep forgetting about that ridiculous postreq I established and I keep looking at posts and being like, "OH CRAP WHY ARE PEOPLE YELLING AT ME, DID I SCREW SOMETHING UP? ;-;"
Honestly I keep forgetting about that ridiculous postreq I established and I keep looking at posts and being like, "OH CRAP WHY ARE PEOPLE YELLING AT ME, DID I SCREW SOMETHING UP? ;-;"
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41