Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Alphyn's MEMEfia: Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41
@Bequerel
Yah, everyone seems to have some excuse not to change. Oh well, I'll just sit in the corner and not look. So long as no one else in this game has the same theme going for them, I'm sure I'll be fine...I hope...may my eyes be spared sometime soon...four people with the same eye burning vista is more then enough.
@Bequerel
Yah, everyone seems to have some excuse not to change. Oh well, I'll just sit in the corner and not look. So long as no one else in this game has the same theme going for them, I'm sure I'll be fine...I hope...may my eyes be spared sometime soon...four people with the same eye burning vista is more then enough.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@blizzardwing
I changed for ya <3

ALSO LORD ALMIGHTY HELP ME MY INTERNET IS TRASH AND IM TRYING TO FINALLY WATCH THE YURI ON ICE FINALE AND ITS LOADING LIKE TEN SECONDS AT A TIME
YURI JUST WENT TO SKATE
IM SALT
@blizzardwing
I changed for ya <3

ALSO LORD ALMIGHTY HELP ME MY INTERNET IS TRASH AND IM TRYING TO FINALLY WATCH THE YURI ON ICE FINALE AND ITS LOADING LIKE TEN SECONDS AT A TIME
YURI JUST WENT TO SKATE
IM SALT
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@Bequerel Thanks [img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64028898.jpg[/img]
@Bequerel
Thanks
64028898.jpg
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
...Also I finally put the lynch thread up so y'all can get to killing each other <3
...Also I finally put the lynch thread up so y'all can get to killing each other <3
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Great
Great
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Lynch the mod?
I couldn't
no
impossible
Lynch the mod?
I couldn't
no
impossible
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
1: introduce yourself
Hello you can call me Winter :3
2: active times
Idk, but I'm FR +16
3: How would you describe your favorite meme without using a picture (if applicable)
I don't have a favourite
4: Your experience?
I played 4 games, 2 got cancelled
5: Anyone you do/don't know (for those who have played a million games or none, take a pick lol)
I believe I recognise most of the usernames here, due to reading past games
6: finally, what are your thoughts on our LORDY MCTRASH godmod?
....This better be good ;)
1: introduce yourself
Hello you can call me Winter :3
2: active times
Idk, but I'm FR +16
3: How would you describe your favorite meme without using a picture (if applicable)
I don't have a favourite
4: Your experience?
I played 4 games, 2 got cancelled
5: Anyone you do/don't know (for those who have played a million games or none, take a pick lol)
I believe I recognise most of the usernames here, due to reading past games
6: finally, what are your thoughts on our LORDY MCTRASH godmod?
....This better be good ;)
@Beheaded

You certainly could, it would just alter the game irreparably.
@Beheaded

You certainly could, it would just alter the game irreparably.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@bequerel
Hello! I've played before, but only 2 times :) (not including cancelled games)
@bequerel
Hello! I've played before, but only 2 times :) (not including cancelled games)
@winterreise
well, welcome! don't expect this game to die there's too much excitement lol. if you ever need help don't be afraid to ping Alphyn or post in thread. A lot of us here would forsake our alignment to help someone understand something, so don't worry!

I want so badly to be an adviser for the next beginner Maf
@winterreise
well, welcome! don't expect this game to die there's too much excitement lol. if you ever need help don't be afraid to ping Alphyn or post in thread. A lot of us here would forsake our alignment to help someone understand something, so don't worry!

I want so badly to be an adviser for the next beginner Maf
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41