Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Alphyn's MEMEfia: Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
ANYWAVES QUESTIONNAIRE TIME YAY LOL GO PUP
Quote:
1: introduce yourself
2: active times
3: How would you describe your favorite meme without using a picture (if applicable)
4: Your experience?
5: Anyone you do/don't know (for those who have played a million games or none, take a pick lol)
6: finally, what are your thoughts on our LORDY MCTRASH godmod?

//deep breath// Hi, I'm Pup! Call me that, Puma, Beq or Bec, any is fine :3 (Kiwi would do too) I'm female and in highschool and I draw way too much. I also stream occassionaly. Come join! https;//picarto.tv/bequerel
sporadic
3: How would you describe your favorite meme without using a picture (if applicable)
Me: But I wanna be productive today let's clean
also me: but mafia Kiwi, mafia
too much ahaha. I like to tutor newbies and help anyone out regardless of mine or their alignment, mafia should be fun and it isn't when you're a newbie playing a game with all vets and you aren't getting some help. I love helping people.
5: Anyone you do/don't know (for those who have played a million games or none, take a pick lol)
I only don't know one person out of the player and sub list, it's Winterreise!!
He is the best godmod and lord of the trash memes (ily Alph XD)
ANYWAVES QUESTIONNAIRE TIME YAY LOL GO PUP
Quote:

//deep breath// Hi, I'm Pup! Call me that, Puma, Beq or Bec, any is fine :3 (Kiwi would do too) I'm female and in highschool and I draw way too much. I also stream occassionaly. Come join! https;//picarto.tv/bequerel
sporadic
Me: But I wanna be productive today let's clean
also me: but mafia Kiwi, mafia
too much ahaha. I like to tutor newbies and help anyone out regardless of mine or their alignment, mafia should be fun and it isn't when you're a newbie playing a game with all vets and you aren't getting some help. I love helping people.
I only don't know one person out of the player and sub list, it's Winterreise!!
He is the best godmod and lord of the trash memes (ily Alph XD)
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@werelynx
for shame you broke my streak of posts how dare ye >:V
@werelynx
for shame you broke my streak of posts how dare ye >:V
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@bequerel

whoops
@bequerel

whoops
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
hey look a questionnaire
hey look a questionnaire

On the internet, nobody knows that you're a filthy meme-loving lynx.
I play a lot of mafia games, even if I'm not good at them, and I mod a lot too. I'd say 50% of my time on FR is spent with Mafia games. 45% is spent with the FHG, and the other 5% is spent with actual dragons.
You can call me Lynx for short, and I'm a boy. But if you accidentally call me a girl I won't get mad.

I'm on Christmas Break right now, without school to distract me, so I'll be on sporadically and can't give you specific times. Sorry.

w e a r e n u m b e r o n e

Never-ending internal screaming.
Okay but I assume you're talking about mafia, in which I can't remember all the games I've played but I've played a lot, my very first being the Greek Gods RP Mafia, and my first non rp was Steam Train Mafia in which I was the lone mafia and I failed majorly.
I'm no beginner, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm good. I try my best though.

I know and have played with everyone here, except for Cosmopoeia and SilverWinter. Unless I have and I just don't remember your names, in which case I'm sorry.

bless for making this game, you meme trash

On the internet, nobody knows that you're a filthy meme-loving lynx.
I play a lot of mafia games, even if I'm not good at them, and I mod a lot too. I'd say 50% of my time on FR is spent with Mafia games. 45% is spent with the FHG, and the other 5% is spent with actual dragons.
You can call me Lynx for short, and I'm a boy. But if you accidentally call me a girl I won't get mad.

I'm on Christmas Break right now, without school to distract me, so I'll be on sporadically and can't give you specific times. Sorry.

w e a r e n u m b e r o n e

Never-ending internal screaming.
Okay but I assume you're talking about mafia, in which I can't remember all the games I've played but I've played a lot, my very first being the Greek Gods RP Mafia, and my first non rp was Steam Train Mafia in which I was the lone mafia and I failed majorly.
I'm no beginner, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm good. I try my best though.

I know and have played with everyone here, except for Cosmopoeia and SilverWinter. Unless I have and I just don't remember your names, in which case I'm sorry.

bless for making this game, you meme trash

HELLO. I am SilverWinter, a notoriously bad mafia player that's here to have fun and try to get better at the game. I haven't played any games since June(?) so I'm excited to be back.

Chirstmas Day and kind of Christmas Eve are going to be spent with my family. I'll try to keep up, but there will certainly be no posting. Otherwise, I'm pretty free. I'm on break, so I'll make sure to put enough time towards this game.

AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!

I've played in a fair few, I've had my own few mafia games, but it's been a while.

Nope. I know every single one of you.

Would you like to hear about our Lord and Savior?

EDIT: I'M SORRY I JUST CHANGED THE MEME

HELLO. I am SilverWinter, a notoriously bad mafia player that's here to have fun and try to get better at the game. I haven't played any games since June(?) so I'm excited to be back.

Chirstmas Day and kind of Christmas Eve are going to be spent with my family. I'll try to keep up, but there will certainly be no posting. Otherwise, I'm pretty free. I'm on break, so I'll make sure to put enough time towards this game.

AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!

I've played in a fair few, I've had my own few mafia games, but it's been a while.

Nope. I know every single one of you.

Would you like to hear about our Lord and Savior?

EDIT: I'M SORRY I JUST CHANGED THE MEME

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Hello. My name is Blizzardwing. Nicknames are Blizzard or Bliz. Do not, I repeat, do not call me anything else without my consent. Thank you.

Well, it's break so at least 7 to maybe 22 FR time

Cats

Mafia resume time!
Vamp v Were(town,win)
Sweet Dreams(town,loss)
Determination(town,loss)
Dirty Paws(mafia,win)
Greek Mythology(town,loss)
Do You Want To Play?(R1:town,restart.R2:town,win)
Afterlife(mod, R1:restart. R2:mafia)
Sparkvolt(neutral,win)
Suburban(mafia,loss)
Apocalypse(town,tie)
Ace Attorney(dropped,town)
Shattered(town,loss)
Zootopia(town,win)
Pokémon(dropped,town)
We Aren't Finished(mod,mafia)
HTTYD(mafia, died)
Outbreak(co-mod,canceled)
Zodiac(mafia,canceled)
Infection(mafia,canceled)
Arch-Zombie(Break the game,dropped)
Arch-Zombie(Rejoined,Fluff,canceled)
The Underworld(mod,canceled)
Meet Me in the Woods(mafia?,canceled?)
The Fallen(innocent,dead)
The Expedition(jester,dead)
Homestuck mafia(Started)
MEMEfia(started)

I know you all except KathiraNarae. I do not remember them.

*sighs* I will never ask a question to them.

7: Other
@BlueAlphyn885 @Bequerel
You're pastel vistas and dragons are making my eyes bleed
Hello. My name is Blizzardwing. Nicknames are Blizzard or Bliz. Do not, I repeat, do not call me anything else without my consent. Thank you.

Well, it's break so at least 7 to maybe 22 FR time

Cats

Mafia resume time!
Vamp v Were(town,win)
Sweet Dreams(town,loss)
Determination(town,loss)
Dirty Paws(mafia,win)
Greek Mythology(town,loss)
Do You Want To Play?(R1:town,restart.R2:town,win)
Afterlife(mod, R1:restart. R2:mafia)
Sparkvolt(neutral,win)
Suburban(mafia,loss)
Apocalypse(town,tie)
Ace Attorney(dropped,town)
Shattered(town,loss)
Zootopia(town,win)
Pokémon(dropped,town)
We Aren't Finished(mod,mafia)
HTTYD(mafia, died)
Outbreak(co-mod,canceled)
Zodiac(mafia,canceled)
Infection(mafia,canceled)
Arch-Zombie(Break the game,dropped)
Arch-Zombie(Rejoined,Fluff,canceled)
The Underworld(mod,canceled)
Meet Me in the Woods(mafia?,canceled?)
The Fallen(innocent,dead)
The Expedition(jester,dead)
Homestuck mafia(Started)
MEMEfia(started)

I know you all except KathiraNarae. I do not remember them.

*sighs* I will never ask a question to them.

7: Other
@BlueAlphyn885 @Bequerel
You're pastel vistas and dragons are making my eyes bleed
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Bequerel

^^; Oh gosh Beq, since when am I important enough for a questionnaire...

And yes, they are mixed together, although the shards of glass are considerably larger than the pistachios and fairly easy to pick out. It is unknown whether or not they were intended to be mixed in there, or if they are just a product of entropy.
@Bequerel

^^; Oh gosh Beq, since when am I important enough for a questionnaire...

And yes, they are mixed together, although the shards of glass are considerably larger than the pistachios and fairly easy to pick out. It is unknown whether or not they were intended to be mixed in there, or if they are just a product of entropy.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
I was around when this came up, but then my wifi died. I had a questionnaire ready too. :c I'm also feeling inspired for these questions.

The name's luxmold! Feel free to call me Lux! I'm not picky about nicknames, so as long as I know you're talking about me, anything you want it fine. Except for Mold.

I'm never 100% positive about these. With break coming up, I'll have more free time, but I'm visiting family until Monday, and then I gotta mod my own game. So uh, I'll be around.

I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now. Not really but still.

Not as many as some of the vets, but I know my stuff. I had a list, but I stop updating it so it's kinda useless.

I know everyone but Cosmopoeia. I've never played with Red or Alois, but I played a game they modded. The horror of newbieness

ALL HAIL LORDY MCTRASH. ILY ALPHYN!
I was around when this came up, but then my wifi died. I had a questionnaire ready too. :c I'm also feeling inspired for these questions.

The name's luxmold! Feel free to call me Lux! I'm not picky about nicknames, so as long as I know you're talking about me, anything you want it fine. Except for Mold.

I'm never 100% positive about these. With break coming up, I'll have more free time, but I'm visiting family until Monday, and then I gotta mod my own game. So uh, I'll be around.

I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now. Not really but still.

Not as many as some of the vets, but I know my stuff. I had a list, but I stop updating it so it's kinda useless.

I know everyone but Cosmopoeia. I've never played with Red or Alois, but I played a game they modded. The horror of newbieness

ALL HAIL LORDY MCTRASH. ILY ALPHYN!
@Blizzardwing
You played the Expedition with Kathira tho.
@Blizzardwing
You played the Expedition with Kathira tho.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41