Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Alphyn's MEMEfia: Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@YaBoiGuzma

I kinda understand how you feel, it's honestly 100% alright bro.
I know most of this is going to bounce right off you and you'll still feel really bad, but hopefully this and others posts will lift your spirits a bit ^^

I'd like to just start off where we left off, I really want to interrogate @RedDragonD >:)
and hopefully it makes for a shorter game for you, 'cause I wanna play the game but I don't wanna stress you out too much
@YaBoiGuzma

I kinda understand how you feel, it's honestly 100% alright bro.
I know most of this is going to bounce right off you and you'll still feel really bad, but hopefully this and others posts will lift your spirits a bit ^^

I'd like to just start off where we left off, I really want to interrogate @RedDragonD >:)
and hopefully it makes for a shorter game for you, 'cause I wanna play the game but I don't wanna stress you out too much
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@YaBoiGuzma: My preference actually changes based on when the game would resume/restart. If it's before Tarot Shop ends, I'd rather you resumed, since I'm dead, and Tarot Shop takes up so much time that I wouldn't be able to actually play more Maf until it's over (or I die). If it's after, then I'd like a restart so I can live more than a day.
@YaBoiGuzma: My preference actually changes based on when the game would resume/restart. If it's before Tarot Shop ends, I'd rather you resumed, since I'm dead, and Tarot Shop takes up so much time that I wouldn't be able to actually play more Maf until it's over (or I die). If it's after, then I'd like a restart so I can live more than a day.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@YaboiGuzma

I'm in the same boat as Kathia. I'm modding Tarot Shop rn, and I have a lot planned for trickmurk, too. </3 But I'd love to re-join!
@YaboiGuzma

I'm in the same boat as Kathia. I'm modding Tarot Shop rn, and I have a lot planned for trickmurk, too. </3 But I'd love to re-join!
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@YaboiGuzma
*hugs* It's okay, don't worry! Life tends to slap people in the face from time to time, and ...we can't really forsee those downfalls, can we? So don't feel bad about it because you couldn't have controlled it anyway, right? :)

Alphyn, you're a wonderful person. Remember that no matter what happens we'll still love you, okay? <3

I'm fine with whatever you feel more comfortable with~
@YaboiGuzma
*hugs* It's okay, don't worry! Life tends to slap people in the face from time to time, and ...we can't really forsee those downfalls, can we? So don't feel bad about it because you couldn't have controlled it anyway, right? :)

Alphyn, you're a wonderful person. Remember that no matter what happens we'll still love you, okay? <3

I'm fine with whatever you feel more comfortable with~
jghAv2V.png
@YaboiGuzma
I wanna see the game finished to the end, so continuing it would be best.

I'm petty tho and would like a restart so I can pretend like that lynch never occurred.
@YaboiGuzma

I'm petty tho and would like a restart so I can pretend like that lynch never occurred.
[quote name="@luxmold" date=2017-01-22 15:27:59] @ YaboiGuzma I wanna see the game finished to the end, so continuing it would be best. I'm petty tho and would like a restart so I can pretend like that lynch never occurred. [/quote] I must admit that lynch was hella unlucky, man. Like, you were all excited to vote for a day extension and it ended up biting you in the ass hardcore. I felt bad about it, but I was literally just sitting there cackling behind the scenes. ...If I were to do a restart idk when it'd actually happen. I'd want to revamp a few things, maybe add a few roles, plan out the flavor text more carefully, and hire a co-mod to help me keep up with things and to motivate me.
@luxmold wrote on 2017-01-22:
@ YaboiGuzma

I must admit that lynch was hella unlucky, man. Like, you were all excited to vote for a day extension and it ended up biting you in the *** hardcore. I felt bad about it, but I was literally just sitting there cackling behind the scenes.

...If I were to do a restart idk when it'd actually happen. I'd want to revamp a few things, maybe add a few roles, plan out the flavor text more carefully, and hire a co-mod to help me keep up with things and to motivate me.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@YaBoiGuzma
Why the name change?

Do what you feel is best for the game, and we'll support you <3

I really want to run that Wizard of Oz mafia with you at some point in the future though so I would like to see some sort of conclusion to this at some point.
@YaBoiGuzma
Why the name change?

Do what you feel is best for the game, and we'll support you <3

I really want to run that Wizard of Oz mafia with you at some point in the future though so I would like to see some sort of conclusion to this at some point.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis

Because I wanted to embrace my inner pokemon trash

Oh, and also because I wanted a change of pace. Fresh start, etc, all that jazz. I'd also like to change my flight once I'm out of debt to Arcane.

...And yes I still want to do that thing too. Some day when college isn't eating up my life.

...And it seems like most people are leaning toward resuming the game, I'd just like to hear back from at least the majority of the living players so I can get a headcount on who to sub/if the subs are still active.

@8uny @WaterWolf600 @HopesAndMemes @Leremis @Rosetta248

Y'all still game to sub in if you're needed?
@Nerasis

Because I wanted to embrace my inner pokemon trash

Oh, and also because I wanted a change of pace. Fresh start, etc, all that jazz. I'd also like to change my flight once I'm out of debt to Arcane.

...And yes I still want to do that thing too. Some day when college isn't eating up my life.

...And it seems like most people are leaning toward resuming the game, I'd just like to hear back from at least the majority of the living players so I can get a headcount on who to sub/if the subs are still active.

@8uny @WaterWolf600 @HopesAndMemes @Leremis @Rosetta248

Y'all still game to sub in if you're needed?
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@YaBoiGuzma I GOT YO BACK
@YaBoiGuzma I GOT YO BACK
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@YaBoiGuzma
ITS MEMES HECK YEAH
@YaBoiGuzma
ITS MEMES HECK YEAH