Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Expedition - Discussion [D6]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 293 294
1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active.
You can call me Kinaiii or Lumpy, and I use they/them pronouns. FR15:00 and onward essentially
2. Mafia experience? Have you played with anyone here before?
I am a total noob
3. Are you happy with the role/alignment you got?
Since this is my first time doing this, absolutely as I have nothing to compare it to, haha
4. what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
I've heard a lynch is better than no lynch but because I'm new I have no real opinion yet
5. Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?
Who knows, honestly. We'll find out soon haha
6. What's your preferred method of scumhunting, and why?
Cross-referencing and being suspicious of all seems like a plan to me.
7. What type of players do you find the most suspicious, and why?
Everyone is suspicious to me <3
1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active.
You can call me Kinaiii or Lumpy, and I use they/them pronouns. FR15:00 and onward essentially
I am a total noob
Since this is my first time doing this, absolutely as I have nothing to compare it to, haha
4. what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
I've heard a lynch is better than no lynch but because I'm new I have no real opinion yet
5. Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?
Who knows, honestly. We'll find out soon haha
Cross-referencing and being suspicious of all seems like a plan to me.
Everyone is suspicious to me <3
bIGV3ms.png DokVw6f.png
@Leremis
Indeed. I think I shall start to provide a cat picture every time that question pops up from now on.
@Leremis
Indeed. I think I shall start to provide a cat picture every time that question pops up from now on.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing I would enjoy that immensely.
@Blizzardwing I would enjoy that immensely.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis
Good.
@Leremis
Good.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
You can refer to me as Winter, female pronouns or neutral pronouns if yo forget. My timezone is FR+16 (or GMT +8)

Not a lot of experienced :P Well I see many familiar usernames

It's my first time getting this alignment :D for my role, it's fine

Tbh I sheep and bandwagon and whatever 99.99999% of the time, so yes.

I haven't established a personal meta so I do whatever I want. You can expect me to spill too much and get killed if I'm town or lynched if I'm mafia (the horrors of the lack of experience)

Do I even scumhunt?? Uh ideally look for inconsistencies in their claims? Normally I look for those who reveal too little about themselves but that's obviously not fool proof (and really flawed). And I cannot answer why xD

Refer to above

8. Optional crumbing space.
I'll bet I'll be as useless the dust under your sofa
You can refer to me as Winter, female pronouns or neutral pronouns if yo forget. My timezone is FR+16 (or GMT +8)

Not a lot of experienced :P Well I see many familiar usernames

It's my first time getting this alignment :D for my role, it's fine

Tbh I sheep and bandwagon and whatever 99.99999% of the time, so yes.

I haven't established a personal meta so I do whatever I want. You can expect me to spill too much and get killed if I'm town or lynched if I'm mafia (the horrors of the lack of experience)

Do I even scumhunt?? Uh ideally look for inconsistencies in their claims? Normally I look for those who reveal too little about themselves but that's obviously not fool proof (and really flawed). And I cannot answer why xD

Refer to above

8. Optional crumbing space.
I'll bet I'll be as useless the dust under your sofa
@luxmold
@Leremis

xD I've heard that before! A very valuable piece of advice, too! That's why I said, 'I mean no disrespect" and not 'no offense, but...' They're two very different phrases to mean two very different things. :P For instance, the former means to say that the person genuinely doesn't mean to offend and any offensive things are completely accidental, whereas the latter states that the person knows that it may be taken offensively and has decided to say it anyways. :)

Anyways, enough with the definitions. :) I sincerely meant no harm, I assure you. To me, it appeared as if I simply stated that this would make me uncomfortable. I figured that it would be Iike you stating your pronouns- a simple request to avoid conflict and assure that everyone feels happy, and gets the desired thrill from Mafia, as we certainly should. Obviously, however, it seems that my words assumed a different effect. Please, tell me what was offensive. I'd like to know. After all, I can't fix what I don't know! ;D Was I offensive in assuming that not everyone agrees with your side of the issue? I can certainly see how that would be alarming. I've felt it myself, believe it or not, on various issues that I thought was common sense. Do you feel as if I've scoffed at your rights? My apologies, if I did! I merely wished to state my comfort zone. Please do not be offended, my fellow players. ;) I hope that this apology and explanation was sufficient.

Your friend always,
MagykalWagykal

P.S.

@Blizzardwing

Your cat picture us positively adorable. :)
@luxmold
@Leremis

xD I've heard that before! A very valuable piece of advice, too! That's why I said, 'I mean no disrespect" and not 'no offense, but...' They're two very different phrases to mean two very different things. :P For instance, the former means to say that the person genuinely doesn't mean to offend and any offensive things are completely accidental, whereas the latter states that the person knows that it may be taken offensively and has decided to say it anyways. :)

Anyways, enough with the definitions. :) I sincerely meant no harm, I assure you. To me, it appeared as if I simply stated that this would make me uncomfortable. I figured that it would be Iike you stating your pronouns- a simple request to avoid conflict and assure that everyone feels happy, and gets the desired thrill from Mafia, as we certainly should. Obviously, however, it seems that my words assumed a different effect. Please, tell me what was offensive. I'd like to know. After all, I can't fix what I don't know! ;D Was I offensive in assuming that not everyone agrees with your side of the issue? I can certainly see how that would be alarming. I've felt it myself, believe it or not, on various issues that I thought was common sense. Do you feel as if I've scoffed at your rights? My apologies, if I did! I merely wished to state my comfort zone. Please do not be offended, my fellow players. ;) I hope that this apology and explanation was sufficient.

Your friend always,
MagykalWagykal

P.S.

@Blizzardwing

Your cat picture us positively adorable. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal
Well of course. It's a picture of a cat with snow falling on it's head. When would that not be adorable?
@MagykalWagykal
Well of course. It's a picture of a cat with snow falling on it's head. When would that not be adorable?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[img]http:// s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/20/2e/86/202e8687a2f3a0e457c964ce901e29cb.png[/img] @Blizzardwing xD We don't get much snow here. Just rain...:( Rain cats are cute, too, though. :3
[img]http:// s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/20/2e/86/202e8687a2f3a0e457c964ce901e29cb.png[/img]

@Blizzardwing

xD We don't get much snow here. Just rain...:( Rain cats are cute, too, though. :3
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/20/2e/86/202e8687a2f3a0e457c964ce901e29cb.png[/img] Oops, it didn't show up...[s] I'm awful at coding stuff[/s]
202e8687a2f3a0e457c964ce901e29cb.png

Oops, it didn't show up... I'm awful at coding stuff
@MagykalWagykal
I don't get snow where I am either *cries* All cats are cute in my opinion.
@MagykalWagykal
I don't get snow where I am either *cries* All cats are cute in my opinion.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 293 294