Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Expedition - Discussion [D6]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 293 294
1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active.
Stan, Satan, moddess; see sig; see sig; all reasonable waking hours in my timezone

2. Mafia experience? Have you played with anyone here before?
Yes; yes.

3. Are you happy with the role/alignment you got?
Why do you care?

4. what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
a) this is a really weirdly worded question b) there are no categoricals in mafia

5. Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?
Not doing your work for you!

6. What's your preferred method of scumhunting, and why?
Setting things on fire.

7. What type of players do you find the most suspicious, and why?
The scum type of player. Because they're scum.

8. Optional crumbing space.
Oddly appropriate role. Not my favorite. There's a subset (of unspecified size) of scenarios where I self-confirm.
1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active.
Stan, Satan, moddess; see sig; see sig; all reasonable waking hours in my timezone

Yes; yes.

Why do you care?

4. what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
a) this is a really weirdly worded question b) there are no categoricals in mafia

5. Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?
Not doing your work for you!

Setting things on fire.

Oddly appropriate role. Not my favorite. There's a subset (of unspecified size) of scenarios where I self-confirm.
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="Stanari" date=2016-12-02 16:03:14] 6. What's your preferred method of scumhunting, and why? Setting things on fire.[/quote]I'll drink to that! [quote name="Stanari" date=2016-12-02 16:03:14] 7. What type of players do you find the most suspicious, and why? The scum type of player. Because they're scum.[/quote]Very helpful. *slow clap* [quote name="Stanari" date=2016-12-02 16:03:14] 8. Optional crumbing space. Oddly appropriate role. Not my favorite. There's a subset (of unspecified size) of scenarios where I self-confirm. [/quote]You've piqued my interest. Elaborate.
Stanari wrote on 2016-12-02:
Setting things on fire.
I'll drink to that!
Very helpful. *slow clap*
You've piqued my interest. Elaborate.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@Stanari: Because I keep getting this mixed up with Pokemon Turquoise, where quoting someone auto-pings them.
@Stanari: Because I keep getting this mixed up with Pokemon Turquoise, where quoting someone auto-pings them.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
[quote name="@KathiraNarae" date=2016-12-02 16:07:21][quote name="Stanari" date=2016-12-02 16:03:14] 8. Optional crumbing space. Oddly appropriate role. Not my favorite. There's a subset (of unspecified size) of scenarios where I self-confirm. [/quote]You've piqued my interest. Elaborate. [/quote] ...no. You should know better than this.
@KathiraNarae wrote on 2016-12-02:
You've piqued my interest. Elaborate.
...no. You should know better than this.
MM82e8q.png
Itsoutrageoushowdemandingandedgythisgamealreadyis.
anywaysimgoingtoaplay.wishmeluck
Itsoutrageoushowdemandingandedgythisgamealreadyis.
anywaysimgoingtoaplay.wishmeluck
banner_grimm.png
Questionnaire:

Alright, first I'll add a tiny little note: Please don't be offended by anything I say, I have a tendency to randomly spurt inflammatory opinions. :D If I insult you, I either made a mistake, or am having a bad day, or (insert good excuse here). I'm not usually a mean person. :) xD Now you're all scared, like, "Oh, no, what will she say? *Gasp* Maybe she's really mean! Let's not talk to her..." Please don't do that! I'm very nice and kind and happy and friendly! ;D

1. Introduce yourself, nicknames, time zones, etc.

I'm MagykalWagykal, but you can call me Sep, Septimus, or Magykal, or whatever you feel like! I am a girl, and I mean no disrespect by this, but if you aren't comfortable with your birth gender and stuff, you miiiiiiiiiiight want to avoid me. I'm not saying I'll be mean, but all this stuff makes me a bit uncomfortable. ;) I'm in pretty much 4+ hours of FR time, so yep! I'm on every day but Friday, when my homeschool co-op meets! (I'm on during some school hours.)

2. Mafia Experience

Um. I'm in one other Mafia currently, but it's the RPG kind, so yep. Other than that, it's my first time! Woohoo!

3. Am I happy with my role?

No offense to Journey, cause someone's gotta do it, but bo-ring. But hey, at least I'm in the game! :D

4. Lynching stuff

Hehehehehehehe... I have no idea what that is! xD I mean, the D1, town Lynch stuff. x3 I've got a lot to learn!

5. How do I usually play? What can people expect from me?

I'll be active and funny and nice and cool usually, but if I'm having a bad day, I might say stuff I don't mean. If this happens, contact me at once. Just say, 'Hey, Sep, you having a bad day?', and then I'll rant about it and feel much better afterwards. :) xD the way it works in my world.

6. Preferred method of scum hunting?

Uh...I'll let everything work itself out. How many people can you kill a day...? Maybe I'll just go berserker and slaughter everyone in sight. >:D Or not. I'll probably just roll with the tide. Act suspicious? DIIIIIIIIIE. x3

7. What kinds of players do I find most suspicious?

Well, duh, the ones that DON'T act suspicious! :D

8. Crumbing Space

Chihuahuas are adorable when they don't want to kill you. :3
Questionnaire:

Alright, first I'll add a tiny little note: Please don't be offended by anything I say, I have a tendency to randomly spurt inflammatory opinions. :D If I insult you, I either made a mistake, or am having a bad day, or (insert good excuse here). I'm not usually a mean person. :) xD Now you're all scared, like, "Oh, no, what will she say? *Gasp* Maybe she's really mean! Let's not talk to her..." Please don't do that! I'm very nice and kind and happy and friendly! ;D

1. Introduce yourself, nicknames, time zones, etc.

I'm MagykalWagykal, but you can call me Sep, Septimus, or Magykal, or whatever you feel like! I am a girl, and I mean no disrespect by this, but if you aren't comfortable with your birth gender and stuff, you miiiiiiiiiiight want to avoid me. I'm not saying I'll be mean, but all this stuff makes me a bit uncomfortable. ;) I'm in pretty much 4+ hours of FR time, so yep! I'm on every day but Friday, when my homeschool co-op meets! (I'm on during some school hours.)

2. Mafia Experience

Um. I'm in one other Mafia currently, but it's the RPG kind, so yep. Other than that, it's my first time! Woohoo!

3. Am I happy with my role?

No offense to Journey, cause someone's gotta do it, but bo-ring. But hey, at least I'm in the game! :D

4. Lynching stuff

Hehehehehehehe... I have no idea what that is! xD I mean, the D1, town Lynch stuff. x3 I've got a lot to learn!

5. How do I usually play? What can people expect from me?

I'll be active and funny and nice and cool usually, but if I'm having a bad day, I might say stuff I don't mean. If this happens, contact me at once. Just say, 'Hey, Sep, you having a bad day?', and then I'll rant about it and feel much better afterwards. :) xD the way it works in my world.

6. Preferred method of scum hunting?

Uh...I'll let everything work itself out. How many people can you kill a day...? Maybe I'll just go berserker and slaughter everyone in sight. >:D Or not. I'll probably just roll with the tide. Act suspicious? DIIIIIIIIIE. x3

7. What kinds of players do I find most suspicious?

Well, duh, the ones that DON'T act suspicious! :D

8. Crumbing Space

Chihuahuas are adorable when they don't want to kill you. :3
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
[b]1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active.[/b] I'm Blizzardwing. Blizzard or Bliz. Male or neutral. If you want to know my time zone so bad, observe me and figure it out yourself cause I am not telling you a thing. On weekdays, active usually around 4FR time then more active later around 13:00 to 19:00 FR time. Weekends are fickle, they depend on my mood. [b]2. Mafia experience? Have you played with anyone here before?[/b] So many games. Unfortunately most I've dropped or got canceled because people were 1) discontent with the mod or 2) inactive. I've played with a good chunk of you but there are lots of new faces so I'm excited. [b]3. Are you happy with the role/alignment you got?[/b] Duh, of course. [s]Me and Journey discussed it beforehand during my recent game.[/s] I didn't say anything there. I don't know what you're talking about. Though I do wish I had more QT's. [b]4. what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?[/b] Lynches are most important. Town has no better weapon against the mafia, except vigilantes and seers of course. How else is town going to actually get rid of the mafia players? [b]5. Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?[/b] It's fickle. I usually have a standard response but I'm too lazy to find one with wording I'm content with. Though I am the type who is suspicious no matter what so I've let go of trying to be careful around you people. Suspicious no matter what. I tend to speak my mind regardless of how it will make me look to you all cause I don't care. I'll be suspicious anyway. [b]6. What's your preferred method of scumhunting, and why?[/b] *shrugs* I just observe and watch. That's all I'm good for. [b]7. What type of players do you find the most suspicious, and why?[/b] Okay, this is question that comes up a lot and most vets are called suspicious by newer players for the answer we use. Anyone can be scum. There is no one type of scum player. Scum can be leaders, lurkers, whatever. It depends on the person's personal meta and way of talking. Though sometimes newbies and some vets change metas depending on alignment. Though the vets are very aware of that and, when scum, give you their scum meta. [b]8. Optional crumbing space.[/b] I don't like crumbs, but I'll give you snow and a cat. [img]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28300000/Cat-in-the-Snow-Wallpaper-cats-28363007-1280-1024.jpg[/img] this cat reminds me of my oldest cat Hannah, except this one looks younger and has lighter fur.
I'm Blizzardwing. Blizzard or Bliz. Male or neutral. If you want to know my time zone so bad, observe me and figure it out yourself cause I am not telling you a thing. On weekdays, active usually around 4FR time then more active later around 13:00 to 19:00 FR time. Weekends are fickle, they depend on my mood.

So many games. Unfortunately most I've dropped or got canceled because people were 1) discontent with the mod or 2) inactive. I've played with a good chunk of you but there are lots of new faces so I'm excited.

Duh, of course. Me and Journey discussed it beforehand during my recent game. I didn't say anything there. I don't know what you're talking about. Though I do wish I had more QT's.

Lynches are most important. Town has no better weapon against the mafia, except vigilantes and seers of course. How else is town going to actually get rid of the mafia players?

It's fickle. I usually have a standard response but I'm too lazy to find one with wording I'm content with. Though I am the type who is suspicious no matter what so I've let go of trying to be careful around you people. Suspicious no matter what. I tend to speak my mind regardless of how it will make me look to you all cause I don't care. I'll be suspicious anyway.

*shrugs* I just observe and watch. That's all I'm good for.

Okay, this is question that comes up a lot and most vets are called suspicious by newer players for the answer we use. Anyone can be scum. There is no one type of scum player. Scum can be leaders, lurkers, whatever. It depends on the person's personal meta and way of talking. Though sometimes newbies and some vets change metas depending on alignment. Though the vets are very aware of that and, when scum, give you their scum meta.

I don't like crumbs, but I'll give you snow and a cat.
Cat-in-the-Snow-Wallpaper-cats-28363007-1280-1024.jpg
this cat reminds me of my oldest cat Hannah, except this one looks younger and has lighter fur.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@MagykalWagykal
Saying no offense doesn't make it less offensive.
@MagykalWagykal
Saying no offense doesn't make it less offensive.
@Blizzardwing That picture is so much better than crumbs.
@Blizzardwing That picture is so much better than crumbs.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@luxmold I'm with you on that.
@luxmold I'm with you on that.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 293 294