Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Expedition - Discussion [D6]
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294
@Luxmold :,) yeah that pgo thing is killer
@Luxmold :,) yeah that pgo thing is killer
jvTgQEX.png
So...what happened? 3P was a resurrecting Cult? Completely bizarre...

In all honesty, Journey's games are too confusing for me. A combination of losing my ability right when Maf had a really solid plan (to frame Lux, actually!) that hinged on it, to steadily becoming completely lost due to the 'X One' used in the write-ups, sorta turned me off the game. I'm sure other people find your games really fun, @Journey, but they're not for me. Thanks anyway!
So...what happened? 3P was a resurrecting Cult? Completely bizarre...

In all honesty, Journey's games are too confusing for me. A combination of losing my ability right when Maf had a really solid plan (to frame Lux, actually!) that hinged on it, to steadily becoming completely lost due to the 'X One' used in the write-ups, sorta turned me off the game. I'm sure other people find your games really fun, @Journey, but they're not for me. Thanks anyway!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@Journey
Thanks for hosting such a great game! I really enjoyed it as my first mafia :D

Congrats traitors haha xP
@Journey
Thanks for hosting such a great game! I really enjoyed it as my first mafia :D

Congrats traitors haha xP
bIGV3ms.png DokVw6f.png
@Journey ahhhh what a great game!! tysm for hosting! definately sign me up for the next one. I'm getting pretty more confident in the Mafia scene. and also @nsts you were my next choice for revival but I could only revive during clearence
@Journey ahhhh what a great game!! tysm for hosting! definately sign me up for the next one. I'm getting pretty more confident in the Mafia scene. and also @nsts you were my next choice for revival but I could only revive during clearence
[he/him] my clan is a soup
woops i didn't realize discussion was Going Down

@Journey i already said it in the discord chat but i'd love to be signed up!
woops i didn't realize discussion was Going Down

@Journey i already said it in the discord chat but i'd love to be signed up!
LUZk8tY.png
@KathiraNarae
Daaammn. You were gonna frame me? Now I'm kinda interested as to how you planned on pulling that one off.
@KathiraNarae
Daaammn. You were gonna frame me? Now I'm kinda interested as to how you planned on pulling that one off.
@Ambrose @Stanari lowkey thought u two were in cahoots, bc Ambrose was the only person Stan was openly chatty with which was a big red flag to me? lo and behold, AMBROSE was the mafia and Stan was town. I honestly expected the opposite. GG ;-; and I totally fell for the PGO claim, just because of how many kills you got.

also, what is an x-shot / 3-shot?

@luxmold I was so!!! suspicious of you!!! Like, the entire game!!! I guess I was super wrong about that. Anyway, you did really well against all of the accusations lobbed against you, so I gotta say I'm impressed :^)

@Journey thanks for such a riveting game!! Tbh, this being my second full game was kind of jarring bc I don't know anything about third party, or really anything about Mafia at all, lol. But I still had fun and will definitely pop in the discord now and again!

As a general note, I really found a lot of you fun to talk with and hope to see you around the forums/in my messages c:
@Ambrose @Stanari lowkey thought u two were in cahoots, bc Ambrose was the only person Stan was openly chatty with which was a big red flag to me? lo and behold, AMBROSE was the mafia and Stan was town. I honestly expected the opposite. GG ;-; and I totally fell for the PGO claim, just because of how many kills you got.

also, what is an x-shot / 3-shot?

@luxmold I was so!!! suspicious of you!!! Like, the entire game!!! I guess I was super wrong about that. Anyway, you did really well against all of the accusations lobbed against you, so I gotta say I'm impressed :^)

@Journey thanks for such a riveting game!! Tbh, this being my second full game was kind of jarring bc I don't know anything about third party, or really anything about Mafia at all, lol. But I still had fun and will definitely pop in the discord now and again!

As a general note, I really found a lot of you fun to talk with and hope to see you around the forums/in my messages c:
@Demoliceros

i WAS town until rez, and 3-shot meant I was PGO- but only 3 times, which i got to pick.

i was never mafia, just anti town 3p
@Demoliceros

i WAS town until rez, and 3-shot meant I was PGO- but only 3 times, which i got to pick.

i was never mafia, just anti town 3p
jvTgQEX.png
@ambrose oh, right, well. anti-town!

and gotcha. I learned so many new terms in this game, but I still am confused by so much *anime shrug emoji*
@ambrose oh, right, well. anti-town!

and gotcha. I learned so many new terms in this game, but I still am confused by so much *anime shrug emoji*
@luxmold: As you can see by Cookie, my role swapping affected the apparent alignment in EotD. You went and said, right before lockdown, that we would all see that you were town due to EotD...so, if I swapped you and myself, you would take my role name and look sus as all hell, especially since you were being sussed anyway. After that, we could've pushed your lynch, I swap you and I again, and you flip Maf. Then Trick and I would've been much more trusted and could've worked on pushing lynches for everyone else.

But that damn journal.

I should be able to show you Maf's QT, if I can find it.
@luxmold: As you can see by Cookie, my role swapping affected the apparent alignment in EotD. You went and said, right before lockdown, that we would all see that you were town due to EotD...so, if I swapped you and myself, you would take my role name and look sus as all hell, especially since you were being sussed anyway. After that, we could've pushed your lynch, I swap you and I again, and you flip Maf. Then Trick and I would've been much more trusted and could've worked on pushing lynches for everyone else.

But that damn journal.

I should be able to show you Maf's QT, if I can find it.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294