Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Expedition - Discussion [D6]
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294
@demoliceros
I have to be good at fighting accusations if I wanna be the most suspicious townie. :P Ah but, thank you <3

@KathiraNarae
I suppose so, but iirc Stan had mentioned that her role had been swapped, so it wouldn't be surprising to see that my role was switched too. And, if you claimed to be the one to be able to do my actions, I would've known something was up and tried to push your lynch. The only problem would be convincing everyone that you or Trick were scum.
@demoliceros
I have to be good at fighting accusations if I wanna be the most suspicious townie. :P Ah but, thank you <3

@KathiraNarae
I suppose so, but iirc Stan had mentioned that her role had been swapped, so it wouldn't be surprising to see that my role was switched too. And, if you claimed to be the one to be able to do my actions, I would've known something was up and tried to push your lynch. The only problem would be convincing everyone that you or Trick were scum.
@luxmold: Role-swapping hadn't really come up by that point, though. It was mentioned twice, but dropped each time. No-one seemed to remember.
@luxmold: Role-swapping hadn't really come up by that point, though. It was mentioned twice, but dropped each time. No-one seemed to remember.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@KathiraNarae
This is all just hypothetical anyways. I have zero idea as to how people would've reacted or if I could've managed to keep my innocence. I would've loved to try tho.
@KathiraNarae
This is all just hypothetical anyways. I have zero idea as to how people would've reacted or if I could've managed to keep my innocence. I would've loved to try tho.
I'm very late to the party (been busy the last few days) but thank you for an amazing game @Journey!

@blanketgender
Thank you for introducing me to so many interesting things, and for being awesome! Please play with us more ^___^

@nsts
I love your sense of humor <3 hope we play again!

@HSoup
I'd love to play with you again, sorry for misreading you but I think I've got you now lol!

@luxmold
I really enjoyed fighting with you <3
I'm very late to the party (been busy the last few days) but thank you for an amazing game @Journey!

@blanketgender
Thank you for introducing me to so many interesting things, and for being awesome! Please play with us more ^___^

@nsts
I love your sense of humor <3 hope we play again!

@HSoup
I'd love to play with you again, sorry for misreading you but I think I've got you now lol!

@luxmold
I really enjoyed fighting with you <3
MM82e8q.png
@Stanari it was super fun to play with you! <3 i'll definitely play more mafia as more games come up so hopefuly we'll see each other again in games soon ;u;
@Stanari it was super fun to play with you! <3 i'll definitely play more mafia as more games come up so hopefuly we'll see each other again in games soon ;u;
LUZk8tY.png
@Stanari
I loved fighting with you too. <3 Hopefully we can meet up in another game and duke it out there as well. :P
@Stanari
I loved fighting with you too. <3 Hopefully we can meet up in another game and duke it out there as well. :P
@Stanari - me too! It was fun. I learned a lot playing this game and hopefully I can last longer next time and better defend myself, and be better at not accusing other innocents. =D
@Stanari - me too! It was fun. I learned a lot playing this game and hopefully I can last longer next time and better defend myself, and be better at not accusing other innocents. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294