Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | One Night Ultimate Werewolf | Done!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@amapup
Thank you for the explanation. Though I do not see why you think I am the most suspicious of the town claims, however you vote for who you think is bad and I'll do the same.
@amapup
Thank you for the explanation. Though I do not see why you think I am the most suspicious of the town claims, however you vote for who you think is bad and I'll do the same.
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
Why not (why not) take a crazy chance
Why not (why not) do a crazy dance
If you lose the moment
You might lose a lot
So why not, why not

Looking at the people who haven't voted...
Why not (why not) take a crazy chance
Why not (why not) do a crazy dance
If you lose the moment
You might lose a lot
So why not, why not

Looking at the people who haven't voted...
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
Argh, you know what, Ninjacatblue
Argh, you know what, Ninjacatblue
I do have to say, I hope they're all offline and can't vote...instead of just choosing not to vote.
I do have to say, I hope they're all offline and can't vote...instead of just choosing not to vote.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Ho cheese, just noticed time. Must sus from what i read yesterday, would be @Rosetta248
Ho cheese, just noticed time. Must sus from what i read yesterday, would be @Rosetta248
3bMwIy2.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
@Raya36 @amapup @Druddigon8 @crateshya @Rosetta248 @Mithent @TerribleUsername @Ninjacatblue @Jinkiez @ChaoticKagura @luxmold @Stormdreamer @VivaFariy @KathiraNarae @BlueAlphyn885 @DuskyFlareon @SmashedFish

The village pushes and shoves, jostling people and sending them scattering. Eventually, one is left in the street in front of the stranger.

"Now we shall see," the traveler said.

Vote Count

Rosetta248: 4
Ninjacatblue: 3

Rosetta248 has been lynched. They were a Werewolf.

The Town has won. Congratulations!

Full Reveal

Raya36: Mason, turned to Insomniac
amapup: Doppleganger, turned to Werewolf (looked at crateshya)
Druddigon8: Seer (looked at Mithent)
crateshya: Werewolf
Rosetta248: Werewolf
Mithent: Tanner
TerribleUsername: Troublemaker (switched Raya36 and Ninjacatblue)
Ninjacatblue: Insomnaic, turned to Mason (saw switched card)
Jinkiez: Alpha Werewolf (did not action)
ChaoticKagura: Mason

Center cards: Paranormal Investigator, Werewolf, Robber

Spectator Chat

The thread is now open for anyone to post in!

Mod Notes - Thank you all for playing! I enjoy hosting this gametype as it's fairly unique in terms of what you normally see as forum mafia, and it's something that's short, quick, and definitely makes you think about things differently than a normal game!

I did find that this can be easily thrown out of balance, so I've been working on a few new solutions to even out the playing field a bit, and they'll be made for the next time I host this. Which will definitely be before five months have passed, ahaha.
@Raya36 @amapup @Druddigon8 @crateshya @Rosetta248 @Mithent @TerribleUsername @Ninjacatblue @Jinkiez @ChaoticKagura @luxmold @Stormdreamer @VivaFariy @KathiraNarae @BlueAlphyn885 @DuskyFlareon @SmashedFish

The village pushes and shoves, jostling people and sending them scattering. Eventually, one is left in the street in front of the stranger.

"Now we shall see," the traveler said.

Vote Count

Rosetta248: 4
Ninjacatblue: 3

Rosetta248 has been lynched. They were a Werewolf.

The Town has won. Congratulations!

Full Reveal

Raya36: Mason, turned to Insomniac
amapup: Doppleganger, turned to Werewolf (looked at crateshya)
Druddigon8: Seer (looked at Mithent)
crateshya: Werewolf
Rosetta248: Werewolf
Mithent: Tanner
TerribleUsername: Troublemaker (switched Raya36 and Ninjacatblue)
Ninjacatblue: Insomnaic, turned to Mason (saw switched card)
Jinkiez: Alpha Werewolf (did not action)
ChaoticKagura: Mason

Center cards: Paranormal Investigator, Werewolf, Robber

Spectator Chat

The thread is now open for anyone to post in!

Mod Notes - Thank you all for playing! I enjoy hosting this gametype as it's fairly unique in terms of what you normally see as forum mafia, and it's something that's short, quick, and definitely makes you think about things differently than a normal game!

I did find that this can be easily thrown out of balance, so I've been working on a few new solutions to even out the playing field a bit, and they'll be made for the next time I host this. Which will definitely be before five months have passed, ahaha.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Aw, booo. We lost. :'<
Aw, booo. We lost. :'<
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Congrats to town!

@kirkfan2255 Thanks for hosting the game! It was refreshing to get to try out something different, I really enjoyed it!

(@TerribleUsername That was one of the most gracious replies I've ever gotten. I'm sorry I voted for you aha)
Congrats to town!

@kirkfan2255 Thanks for hosting the game! It was refreshing to get to try out something different, I really enjoyed it!

(@TerribleUsername That was one of the most gracious replies I've ever gotten. I'm sorry I voted for you aha)
Whoa... I was at work and exhausted.. when did I become sum? XD well, we won in the end~
Whoa... I was at work and exhausted.. when did I become sum? XD well, we won in the end~
*scum
*scum
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18