Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | One Night Ultimate Werewolf | Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@kirkfan2255 oh my god this looks like fun SIGN ME THE HECK UP
@kirkfan2255 oh my god this looks like fun SIGN ME THE HECK UP
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@kirkfan2255 looks interesting, gonna reserve while I still can and then read into more O;
@kirkfan2255 looks interesting, gonna reserve while I still can and then read into more O;
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@kirkfan2255
Ok, this was pretty fun last time, and it's been a while since I've had a game. I'll play!
@kirkfan2255
Ok, this was pretty fun last time, and it's been a while since I've had a game. I'll play!
jIRALXN.png
Added up to here!

@Rosetta248
Check out the first post - the video link is a really good visual introduction to the game to see kind of what I mean when I say moving roles around, and the second run (the May game) is exactly the style that this game will run as!
Added up to here!

@Rosetta248
Check out the first post - the video link is a really good visual introduction to the game to see kind of what I mean when I say moving roles around, and the second run (the May game) is exactly the style that this game will run as!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255

Yes I just took time to watch it! Thank you for that I understand it better now.
@kirkfan2255

Yes I just took time to watch it! Thank you for that I understand it better now.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@kirkfan2255
I would love to join!
@kirkfan2255
I would love to join!
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
@kirkfan2255
I'll be a replacement since it's good for every game to have at least one.
@kirkfan2255
I'll be a replacement since it's good for every game to have at least one.
@kirkfan2255

hsgdfdgdgf this looks so intense. Unfortunately I feel like it's not up to my skill level, and even if I wanted to play, colleg is eating me alive right now ;-; So I'd love to watch and learn and spectate!
@kirkfan2255

hsgdfdgdgf this looks so intense. Unfortunately I feel like it's not up to my skill level, and even if I wanted to play, colleg is eating me alive right now ;-; So I'd love to watch and learn and spectate!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Updated to here!

@luxmold
Indeed it is :) Thank you very much!
Updated to here!

@luxmold
Indeed it is :) Thank you very much!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@BlueAlphyn885
Dang ninjas! -shakes fist-

I promise it's really not, aha, it's just confusing ^^ And you are a phenomenal player! -points at all your previous games- Added :)
@BlueAlphyn885
Dang ninjas! -shakes fist-

I promise it's really not, aha, it's just confusing ^^ And you are a phenomenal player! -points at all your previous games- Added :)
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18