Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | One Night Ultimate Werewolf | Done!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Before I go out again, I'm just popping in to say that I have little time today to participate. I probably won't be here for day end.

Rosetta has the least connection with any of the claims and actions so far, so naturally the bulk of my suspicion goes to them. They don't seem to care about being lynched, which doesn't really strike me as a town thing to do, since they also reacted very mildly to being accused, which I don't think a townie who had their role stolen would do.

Amapup also has some confusing actions. They have purposefully admitted themselves as Tanner, something that I don't feel like a real tanner would do. A werewolf can easily take advantage of the situation to give them a role to hide by - I have just outed the original Tanner, and they could claim and set themselves as Tanner as well, so town would think twice about lynching them. I don't know what to make with their excessive fluffing either.

Jinkiez is still sussed by me, but I'll probably sus anyone who's in their situation so eh.
Before I go out again, I'm just popping in to say that I have little time today to participate. I probably won't be here for day end.

Rosetta has the least connection with any of the claims and actions so far, so naturally the bulk of my suspicion goes to them. They don't seem to care about being lynched, which doesn't really strike me as a town thing to do, since they also reacted very mildly to being accused, which I don't think a townie who had their role stolen would do.

Amapup also has some confusing actions. They have purposefully admitted themselves as Tanner, something that I don't feel like a real tanner would do. A werewolf can easily take advantage of the situation to give them a role to hide by - I have just outed the original Tanner, and they could claim and set themselves as Tanner as well, so town would think twice about lynching them. I don't know what to make with their excessive fluffing either.

Jinkiez is still sussed by me, but I'll probably sus anyone who's in their situation so eh.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Rosetta248
Apologies for not pinging; it's a difficult balance to get right when mentioning multiple people, but I should have in that case.

Mostly that there is little to confirm your claim compared to others, and because I know that there are no Dopplegangers, since I saw the card in the middle.
@Rosetta248
Apologies for not pinging; it's a difficult balance to get right when mentioning multiple people, but I should have in that case.

Mostly that there is little to confirm your claim compared to others, and because I know that there are no Dopplegangers, since I saw the card in the middle.
jIRALXN.png
@Raya36

Whoa whoa, hey now. I gave why I didn't use my role. I was confused, the role was new to me, and I was a little confused with the whole night phase thing. Give me a break on that, at least ;w;'

I'm not claiming my role because it's 'easy to claim a role can't prove'. I claimed it because it IS my role.

Also, I dunno about you, but mafia tend to go the route of being able to provide false evidence. Given I have nothing other than my word and my explanation of why, it's really hard to actually make people come around to trust you. I messed up. I'm sorry. I don't want to be the reason why Town lost the game for my newbish outlook on the game. ;w;'

I'm not mafia. With that being said, I'm gonna put a bit more pressure out there and vote for I'll be voting for NinjaBlueCat as well. I'll be watching the thread up until we can change votes. I want to give @Rosetta248 a bit more time to clear up their thoughts and provide us a clean defense before I decide to vote for her...but I'm heavily considering it.
@Raya36

Whoa whoa, hey now. I gave why I didn't use my role. I was confused, the role was new to me, and I was a little confused with the whole night phase thing. Give me a break on that, at least ;w;'

I'm not claiming my role because it's 'easy to claim a role can't prove'. I claimed it because it IS my role.

Also, I dunno about you, but mafia tend to go the route of being able to provide false evidence. Given I have nothing other than my word and my explanation of why, it's really hard to actually make people come around to trust you. I messed up. I'm sorry. I don't want to be the reason why Town lost the game for my newbish outlook on the game. ;w;'

I'm not mafia. With that being said, I'm gonna put a bit more pressure out there and vote for I'll be voting for NinjaBlueCat as well. I'll be watching the thread up until we can change votes. I want to give @Rosetta248 a bit more time to clear up their thoughts and provide us a clean defense before I decide to vote for her...but I'm heavily considering it.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Crab apples. There goes the italics. /sweats.
Crab apples. There goes the italics. /sweats.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
I guess I should cast my vote too @Rosetta248 for the same reasons that have already been said.
It would have been a really easy claim. Now I'm not set in stone with this if you give me a good enough reason to trust you I will change my vote.
I guess I should cast my vote too @Rosetta248 for the same reasons that have already been said.
It would have been a really easy claim. Now I'm not set in stone with this if you give me a good enough reason to trust you I will change my vote.
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
@Jinkiez I know that you said that it was a mistake and I don't find that very hard to believe as most of us are new to this version of the game so mistakes are bound to happen.

You do have to understand that this is a game specifically about lying so that was what I was looking for. People who are likely lying and people who are possibly lying because of lack of proof (you fall under the latter for me which is why I'm leaning more towards Rosetta who falls mote under likely lying). Most people appeared to have some sort of proof or fit under some sort of chain that would be hard to fake.

As for mafia providing false evidence; that would work great in most situations but this game is completely different from what most of us are used to. There would be a lot of risk in claiming a role with false proof when this particular game is so short and claim-heavy.

Also why are you voting for Ninjacatblue? You're the second to vote for them and I'm curious as to why since I had a town read from them.
@Jinkiez I know that you said that it was a mistake and I don't find that very hard to believe as most of us are new to this version of the game so mistakes are bound to happen.

You do have to understand that this is a game specifically about lying so that was what I was looking for. People who are likely lying and people who are possibly lying because of lack of proof (you fall under the latter for me which is why I'm leaning more towards Rosetta who falls mote under likely lying). Most people appeared to have some sort of proof or fit under some sort of chain that would be hard to fake.

As for mafia providing false evidence; that would work great in most situations but this game is completely different from what most of us are used to. There would be a lot of risk in claiming a role with false proof when this particular game is so short and claim-heavy.

Also why are you voting for Ninjacatblue? You're the second to vote for them and I'm curious as to why since I had a town read from them.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
Since there is only about a half hour left I'll vote now as well but it is not set in stone.

Voting for @Rosetta248 for all the reasons in my read on the last page.
Since there is only about a half hour left I'll vote now as well but it is not set in stone.

Voting for @Rosetta248 for all the reasons in my read on the last page.
@TerribleUsername ¯\_(?)_/¯ My most suspicious reads had Tanner claims, and you seemed the most neutral of the town circle. Also I may have read the win-cons a little too hastily.
I wonder if I should switch my vote... *eyes discussion*

@Druddigon8 I never claimed my current role.
@TerribleUsername ¯\_(?)_/¯ My most suspicious reads had Tanner claims, and you seemed the most neutral of the town circle. Also I may have read the win-cons a little too hastily.
I wonder if I should switch my vote... *eyes discussion*

@Druddigon8 I never claimed my current role.
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
@Raya36

Ahh, yes. I do understand, but I think even in this game there would be valid werewolves who would be able to wiggle around and lie through their teeth with false evidence. I just got a bit defensive because people kept pointing at my lack of proof and it's kind of pressuring. xD Sorry, I tend to lash when I feel caged in.

I'm voting for Ninjabluecat for right now until a defense from Rosetta248 comes around. I will change my vote accordingly, don't worry. I'm not leaving this page with so little time left.

They're being quiet and it doesn't bode well for me. So I just want them to pick up activity. More votes upon them, the more they're pressured to act. ya feel?

If I don't see a defense from Rosetta soon, though, I will be changing my vote.
@Raya36

Ahh, yes. I do understand, but I think even in this game there would be valid werewolves who would be able to wiggle around and lie through their teeth with false evidence. I just got a bit defensive because people kept pointing at my lack of proof and it's kind of pressuring. xD Sorry, I tend to lash when I feel caged in.

I'm voting for Ninjabluecat for right now until a defense from Rosetta248 comes around. I will change my vote accordingly, don't worry. I'm not leaving this page with so little time left.

They're being quiet and it doesn't bode well for me. So I just want them to pick up activity. More votes upon them, the more they're pressured to act. ya feel?

If I don't see a defense from Rosetta soon, though, I will be changing my vote.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Jinkiez No worries, I do the same. ^^;

I guess that makes sense. Of all my town reads they are one of the ones that fall a bit closer to neutral and picking up the conversation so close to the end is pretty important.
@Jinkiez No worries, I do the same. ^^;

I guess that makes sense. Of all my town reads they are one of the ones that fall a bit closer to neutral and picking up the conversation so close to the end is pretty important.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18