Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | One Night Ultimate Werewolf | Done!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
Better be careful with that bolding crate. You wouldn't want to cast a vote for the wrong person.
Better be careful with that bolding crate. You wouldn't want to cast a vote for the wrong person.
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
With all the tanned hides needed for the festival it's a good thing we don't have a shortage of Tanners.
With all the tanned hides needed for the festival it's a good thing we don't have a shortage of Tanners.
[center][font=times new roman] Got up to here and just returned from a long day at work. My cold medicine is kicking my buttocks so I don't think I'll be around much longer. I'll just address this first and, hopefully, stick around for more questions. @Druddigon8 No, I'm just a newbie player to this type of platform. I'm scrambling all over the place and the whole Kirk internet issue got me a bit confused on the night period. xD Now that I reread it, it's perfectly clear what happened...so I just feel dumb. This was my own fault and just...agghh. I'm still kind of beating myself up for it. ;w;' This is what I get for being a blubber about it. I was also stating why I didn't claim because I realized having been asked to claim twice seemed kind of fishy. Wanting to shed some light, I did the questions as it was a bit easier for me to get my thoughts together. I also expressed my confuzzled butt here in the first ever thing I said; [quote name="Jinkiez" date=2016-10-22 16:41:47] So I guess....three town-aligned claims already? Damn, we work fast.... But I would like to suggest that we don't all claim all willy-nilly. >>; We don't want to give the werewolves the upper advantage. [/quote] [font=times new roman] I was so...? Out of it, I suppose. I rewatched the video and understand the game now. I'm so sorry for scrambling a bit in the beginning and the whole night phase thing. I'm taking notes and will be, for sure, able to play better in any future games I'm apart of. [rule][font=times new roman] I'm kind of confused with this whole doppleganger mess. My input is that Cateyasha and Amapup seem more believable at the moment. This being that they have spoken a lot more. But I'm definitely interested to see where Rosetta takes her claim. I'm not casting a vote yet on either of the parties... Also, where is NinjaBlueCat (I hope I got your user right) anyways? I haven't heard from them since the beginning I believe.
Got up to here and just returned from a long day at work. My cold medicine is kicking my buttocks so I don't think I'll be around much longer. I'll just address this first and, hopefully, stick around for more questions.

@Druddigon8

No, I'm just a newbie player to this type of platform. I'm scrambling all over the place and the whole Kirk internet issue got me a bit confused on the night period. xD Now that I reread it, it's perfectly clear what happened...so I just feel dumb. This was my own fault and just...agghh. I'm still kind of beating myself up for it. ;w;' This is what I get for being a blubber about it.

I was also stating why I didn't claim because I realized having been asked to claim twice seemed kind of fishy. Wanting to shed some light, I did the questions as it was a bit easier for me to get my thoughts together.

I also expressed my confuzzled butt here in the first ever thing I said;

Jinkiez wrote on 2016-10-22:
So I guess....three town-aligned claims already? Damn, we work fast....

But I would like to suggest that we don't all claim all willy-nilly. >>; We don't want to give the werewolves the upper advantage.

I was so...? Out of it, I suppose. I rewatched the video and understand the game now. I'm so sorry for scrambling a bit in the beginning and the whole night phase thing. I'm taking notes and will be, for sure, able to play better in any future games I'm apart of.

I'm kind of confused with this whole doppleganger mess. My input is that Cateyasha and Amapup seem more believable at the moment. This being that they have spoken a lot more. But I'm definitely interested to see where Rosetta takes her claim. I'm not casting a vote yet on either of the parties...

Also, where is NinjaBlueCat (I hope I got your user right) anyways? I haven't heard from them since the beginning I believe.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
I'm headed off for the night and won't be around for much of tomorrow- I hope to make it on a lil before lockdown, though! X_X Ping if you need me. Tonight's been a pretty draining night for me, so sorry I wasn't able to contribute more.
I'm headed off for the night and won't be around for much of tomorrow- I hope to make it on a lil before lockdown, though! X_X Ping if you need me. Tonight's been a pretty draining night for me, so sorry I wasn't able to contribute more.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Heading to school. I should be back around 12:30-13:00 FRT.
Heading to school. I should be back around 12:30-13:00 FRT.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
He's the hairy handed gent who ran amuck in Kent
Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair
Better stay away from him
He'll rip your lungs out, Jim
I'd like to meet his tailor
He's the hairy handed gent who ran amuck in Kent
Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair
Better stay away from him
He'll rip your lungs out, Jim
I'd like to meet his tailor
Now if we assumed that everything that has been put forward by Crateshya is true, we would conclude that Rosetta is probably faking being a Doppleganger, especially as there's nothing in particular supporting the claim (you would indeed get Insomniac from NCB's card at the point at which a Doppleganger would act, but NCB had already claimed long before that point). I also find Jinkiez' claim to be somewhat odd, particularly as the reason cited for not acting included Kirk's Internet problems, but they happened at the end of the day? Of course, we only need to find one of the wolves, and the rest will all give themselves up out of shame or such, so we only really have to go for the weakest claim.

Obviously the fact that Drud is claiming my role is highly suspicious but maybe they are, in fact, the Tanner, and are trying to pass it off on me. So I don't think I will actually put my vote there.

Either of the Dopplegangers would be a fair vote, since there aren't any. And I could be persuaded to vote for Jinkiez too. But right now I am going to vote for Rosetta248.
Now if we assumed that everything that has been put forward by Crateshya is true, we would conclude that Rosetta is probably faking being a Doppleganger, especially as there's nothing in particular supporting the claim (you would indeed get Insomniac from NCB's card at the point at which a Doppleganger would act, but NCB had already claimed long before that point). I also find Jinkiez' claim to be somewhat odd, particularly as the reason cited for not acting included Kirk's Internet problems, but they happened at the end of the day? Of course, we only need to find one of the wolves, and the rest will all give themselves up out of shame or such, so we only really have to go for the weakest claim.

Obviously the fact that Drud is claiming my role is highly suspicious but maybe they are, in fact, the Tanner, and are trying to pass it off on me. So I don't think I will actually put my vote there.

Either of the Dopplegangers would be a fair vote, since there aren't any. And I could be persuaded to vote for Jinkiez too. But right now I am going to vote for Rosetta248.
jIRALXN.png
And I'm back. I'm still bot quite sure who I want to vote for so I'm going to read through everything again.
And I'm back. I'm still bot quite sure who I want to vote for so I'm going to read through everything again.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
@Jinkiez @Mithent

Please ping me when you talk about me, it is common cutesy.

Mithent, my claim was late because I claim in late. I gave you everything I know about what happened. But go ahead and lynch me if you wish to do so.

Out of curiosity, what role is my perpetrator then?
@Jinkiez @Mithent

Please ping me when you talk about me, it is common cutesy.

Mithent, my claim was late because I claim in late. I gave you everything I know about what happened. But go ahead and lynch me if you wish to do so.

Out of curiosity, what role is my perpetrator then?
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
I just got home (finally! so many chores X_X) and I'm gonna play catch up but like we have 2 hours till lockdown iirc why aren't there more votes??? And where are like more than half the players??

I just got home (finally! so many chores X_X) and I'm gonna play catch up but like we have 2 hours till lockdown iirc why aren't there more votes??? And where are like more than half the players??

CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18