Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | One Night Ultimate Werewolf | Done!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@TerribleUsername @Ninjacatblue @ChaoticKagura Haven't seen you guys post since yesterday so this is your pots n pans warnin!!! *bangs pots n pans* Rollover's really soon and we only got one vote!! and it's not for me!

@kirkfan2255 can I vote for more than one person so I can get some pressure up in here? :'|
@TerribleUsername @Ninjacatblue @ChaoticKagura Haven't seen you guys post since yesterday so this is your pots n pans warnin!!! *bangs pots n pans* Rollover's really soon and we only got one vote!! and it's not for me!

@kirkfan2255 can I vote for more than one person so I can get some pressure up in here? :'|
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya
You may only vote for one person.
@crateshya
You may only vote for one person.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Kirkfan2255 I'm laughin such a serious response omg

I'm gonna put a pressure vote on @Ninjacatblue for now then and hope the other two come in. >> I'll keep an eye on the thread for the next hour or so and change my vote before then.
@Kirkfan2255 I'm laughin such a serious response omg

I'm gonna put a pressure vote on @Ninjacatblue for now then and hope the other two come in. >> I'll keep an eye on the thread for the next hour or so and change my vote before then.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya
I mean, I suppose you could vote for two people, but one of them has to be the mod and as an omnipotent role in this shindig, I'm afraid that vote would count for all of a goose egg.

That is to say, only enough to make scrambled eggs. Mmmm, eggs. That sounds pretty tasty actually...
@crateshya
I mean, I suppose you could vote for two people, but one of them has to be the mod and as an omnipotent role in this shindig, I'm afraid that vote would count for all of a goose egg.

That is to say, only enough to make scrambled eggs. Mmmm, eggs. That sounds pretty tasty actually...
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@crateshya
Sorry! x.x I'm on a bad schedule right now, I just woke up an hour ago. I'll go read through and try to figure out what's going on.
@crateshya
Sorry! x.x I'm on a bad schedule right now, I just woke up an hour ago. I'll go read through and try to figure out what's going on.
bann.png
@kirkfan2255 [img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/057/817/e6a.png[/img]
@kirkfan2255

e6a.png
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
TerribleUsername
TerribleUsername
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
@crateshya [img]http://s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/static/2014-03/tmp/webdr05/7/17/anigif_bd02823b638788a2865f790fcffcfecc-26.gif[/img]
@crateshya

anigif_bd02823b638788a2865f790fcffcfecc-26.gif
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@amapup
Care to give a reson no voting me?
@amapup
Care to give a reson no voting me?
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
Went through everything and did a sort of quick read list. I'm still deciding between the two that I read as mafia to vote for. I'm leaning towards Rosetta though.

@TerribleUsername - Town (early claim chain)
@Ninjacatblue - Town (early claim chain)
@Druddigon8 - Town (early claim chain)
@ChaoticKagura - Town (early claim chain)
@amapup - Town, Claims doppleganger, Confirmed that mith is tanner, confirmed by crateshya
@crateshya - Town, Against claims at the beginning, seems helpful and town later in same post, paranormal investigator claim
(I'm claiming a mason, switched to insomniac. This is according to the claim chain)

@Mithent - Tanner (early claim chain)

@Jinkiez - Mafia, Claims robber but did not use their role, easy to claim a role thay you can't prove,
@Rosetta248 - Mafia, claims doppleganger, became insomniac, never defended themselves (pg 11), another more likely doppleganger claim, claimed to have become insomniac, doesn't seem to want to help town
Went through everything and did a sort of quick read list. I'm still deciding between the two that I read as mafia to vote for. I'm leaning towards Rosetta though.

@TerribleUsername - Town (early claim chain)
@Ninjacatblue - Town (early claim chain)
@Druddigon8 - Town (early claim chain)
@ChaoticKagura - Town (early claim chain)
@amapup - Town, Claims doppleganger, Confirmed that mith is tanner, confirmed by crateshya
@crateshya - Town, Against claims at the beginning, seems helpful and town later in same post, paranormal investigator claim
(I'm claiming a mason, switched to insomniac. This is according to the claim chain)

@Mithent - Tanner (early claim chain)

@Jinkiez - Mafia, Claims robber but did not use their role, easy to claim a role thay you can't prove,
@Rosetta248 - Mafia, claims doppleganger, became insomniac, never defended themselves (pg 11), another more likely doppleganger claim, claimed to have become insomniac, doesn't seem to want to help town
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18