Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Meteor Assassins (playing)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Aviary

I believe MythicalViper is currently the only Baesprite :)
@Aviary

I believe MythicalViper is currently the only Baesprite :)
Edited-FR-Signature-v-1.jpg
@GhostQueen13
@GhostQueen13
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@MythicalViper who do i send the info to?
@MythicalViper who do i send the info to?
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@GhostQueen13

Private message me with it, please ^_^
@GhostQueen13

Private message me with it, please ^_^
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@Aviary

Just me at the moment, but we'll get more depending on how many people sign up ^_^
@Aviary

Just me at the moment, but we'll get more depending on how many people sign up ^_^
SIGNUPS END IN 3 HOURS!
SIGNUPS END IN 3 HOURS!
Signups are now closed. The game will start momentarily.
Signups are now closed. The game will start momentarily.
-pinglist was here- [br] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15961691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159617/15961691_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [br] Fellow assassins! The moment you've been waiting for! Yes, it's time to start bombing each other! A number of you have not sent your payments, or are missing clues. At this point I have made up clues for those of you missing them. Don't worry, it's nothing too specific -- your flight, the breed of your progens and the majority of your lair, etc. In one hour, messages concerning your target will be sent out. During this one-hour time, any of you may inquire to change your facts (and pay your playing fee!) You are allowed to bomb up to FIVE people per day. No, I won't be able to check, so I ask that you all play a fair game! Yes, I am the sole Baesprite ^_^ Does that mean I'm an assassin? Pfft, of course not! (though you're free to bomb me as well XD just saying) Meteorbombs should contain at least 50 food points, two materials/trinkets (i.e shiny stones). Adding Apparel, Battlestones, and other more expensive things is completely optional. Your Meteorbomb can be written in RP format or can be sent with a poem or a line saying "I come to assassinate you!" You will be inform if you have indeed been assassinated. Until the Baesprite confirms this and informs you that you've been eliminated, you are still in the game. If there are anymore questions, tell me!
-pinglist was here-

Fellow assassins! The moment you've been waiting for! Yes, it's time to start bombing each other!

A number of you have not sent your payments, or are missing clues. At this point I have made up clues for those of you missing them. Don't worry, it's nothing too specific -- your flight, the breed of your progens and the majority of your lair, etc.

In one hour, messages concerning your target will be sent out. During this one-hour time, any of you may inquire to change your facts (and pay your playing fee!)

You are allowed to bomb up to FIVE people per day. No, I won't be able to check, so I ask that you all play a fair game!

Yes, I am the sole Baesprite ^_^ Does that mean I'm an assassin? Pfft, of course not! (though you're free to bomb me as well XD just saying)

Meteorbombs should contain at least 50 food points, two materials/trinkets (i.e shiny stones). Adding Apparel, Battlestones, and other more expensive things is completely optional. Your Meteorbomb can be written in RP format or can be sent with a poem or a line saying "I come to assassinate you!"

You will be inform if you have indeed been assassinated. Until the Baesprite confirms this and informs you that you've been eliminated, you are still in the game.

If there are anymore questions, tell me!
Clues have all been sent. If there has been a mishap or you did not receive yours, please message me!
Clues have all been sent. If there has been a mishap or you did not receive yours, please message me!
alright let's do this people

alright let's do this people

On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
1 2 3 4 5 6