Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Meteor Assassins (playing)
1 2 3 4 5 6
XAI
XAI
MM82e8q.png
@stanari STANARI
@stanari STANARI
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
XAI

you did it!!!

Also congrats to everyone else of course!
@Xairathan
XAI

you did it!!!

Also congrats to everyone else of course!
MM82e8q.png
@Xairathan
Congrats, ruthless one. ;)

Thanks for running this, @MythicalViper! I hadn't done anything like it before. It was great fun.
@Xairathan
Congrats, ruthless one. ;)

Thanks for running this, @MythicalViper! I hadn't done anything like it before. It was great fun.
1fTWTjV.png
@Stanari

STANARI
i did it ;A;
everyone else was eaten by grues

@Tyta Thank you friendo
@Stanari

STANARI
i did it ;A;
everyone else was eaten by grues

@Tyta Thank you friendo
vnfnSuk.gif
Congrats to @Xairathan ! (Should I feel pleased that I was taken out by the winner?)

This was so much fun. Many thanks to @MythicalViper for hosting and I feel like I'll be looking around the site for more assassin games to fill my neef for more.

Edit: Oh hey! If I'm reading the scores correctly I at least managed to do some serious damage even if I didn't survive to the last round! c:

To my victims, I do apologize again if Quartz caused any concussions.
Congrats to @Xairathan ! (Should I feel pleased that I was taken out by the winner?)

This was so much fun. Many thanks to @MythicalViper for hosting and I feel like I'll be looking around the site for more assassin games to fill my neef for more.

Edit: Oh hey! If I'm reading the scores correctly I at least managed to do some serious damage even if I didn't survive to the last round! c:

To my victims, I do apologize again if Quartz caused any concussions.
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
Woo, congrats to the winners, and thank you Myth for organising! It was fun, even if I didn't last that long. And to everyone else... sorry about all the confusion about my existence. [img]http://i.imgur.com/7OVgk2K.png[/img]
Woo, congrats to the winners, and thank you Myth for organising! It was fun, even if I didn't last that long.

And to everyone else... sorry about all the confusion about my existence.

7OVgk2K.png
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
Congrats @Xairathan! That was a really fun game, even though digging through the list too me ages xD
Congrats @Xairathan! That was a really fun game, even though digging through the list too me ages xD
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
*sigh* I did so badly at this. I had no idea what I was doing. Not that I would have lasted long anyway since I got bombed on the third day but I probably could have at least gotten ONE kill if I'd known what the heck was going on
It was a fun idea though, and it'll probably be more fun the next time since I'll know what's happening.
*sigh* I did so badly at this. I had no idea what I was doing. Not that I would have lasted long anyway since I got bombed on the third day but I probably could have at least gotten ONE kill if I'd known what the heck was going on
It was a fun idea though, and it'll probably be more fun the next time since I'll know what's happening.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@MythicalViper Holy crap, second place isn't half bad! Also, the katana is fine by me! Thanks for holding this! @Ribbons Congrats to you for being in second place as well! And @Xairathan congrats on that first place win! Hell, congrats to everyone! c: [quote name="Snipe" date=2016-10-01 03:39:32] Woo, congrats to the winners, and thank you Myth for organising! It was fun, even if I didn't last that long. And to everyone else... sorry about all the confusion about my existence. [img]http://i.imgur.com/7OVgk2K.png[/img] [/quote] @Snipe GREAT IMAGE FOR THAT, 10/10
@MythicalViper Holy crap, second place isn't half bad! Also, the katana is fine by me! Thanks for holding this!

@Ribbons Congrats to you for being in second place as well! And @Xairathan congrats on that first place win! Hell, congrats to everyone! c:
Snipe wrote on 2016-10-01:
Woo, congrats to the winners, and thank you Myth for organising! It was fun, even if I didn't last that long.

And to everyone else... sorry about all the confusion about my existence.

7OVgk2K.png

@Snipe GREAT IMAGE FOR THAT, 10/10
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6