Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Meteor Assassins (playing)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@brokenstone

That's correct!
@brokenstone

That's correct!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
-pinglist snipped-

Aaand this is the end of round two! Over the next hour, you will be notified whether you've been slain or no!

Clarification that each round lasts from rollover to rollover. Posting results may be slow, as occasionally I'm not able to log in on time.

Another reminder that yes, Snipe exists. Please refer to my last post. I will be ignoring all messages concerning their existence from now on.

One assassin has dropped out, and therefore the person who had them as a victim will be reassigned another one.

For the third round, you are only allowed to bomb one person!

-pinglist snipped-

Aaand this is the end of round two! Over the next hour, you will be notified whether you've been slain or no!

Clarification that each round lasts from rollover to rollover. Posting results may be slow, as occasionally I'm not able to log in on time.

Another reminder that yes, Snipe exists. Please refer to my last post. I will be ignoring all messages concerning their existence from now on.

One assassin has dropped out, and therefore the person who had them as a victim will be reassigned another one.

For the third round, you are only allowed to bomb one person!

-pinglist snipped-

Welcome to the fourth round! As of this moment, there are only 8 remaining players. Could you be one of them? You'll know over the next hour as Baesprite sends out notifications!

For the fourth round, you are only allowed to bomb one person!

I will be busy tomorrow and therefore the fifth round will start much later. Good hunting, everyone!
-pinglist snipped-

Welcome to the fourth round! As of this moment, there are only 8 remaining players. Could you be one of them? You'll know over the next hour as Baesprite sends out notifications!

For the fourth round, you are only allowed to bomb one person!

I will be busy tomorrow and therefore the fifth round will start much later. Good hunting, everyone!
-pinglist was here-

Welcome to round five, where only five contestants remains alive! Are you one of the five? You'll find out over the next hour ^_^

This time round, you are allowed to bomb one person. If there are any concerns about the clues, please message the Baesprite!

Reminder that ANYONE can be your target. Your assassin could be your target. ANYONE!

Good hunting!
-pinglist was here-

Welcome to round five, where only five contestants remains alive! Are you one of the five? You'll find out over the next hour ^_^

This time round, you are allowed to bomb one person. If there are any concerns about the clues, please message the Baesprite!

Reminder that ANYONE can be your target. Your assassin could be your target. ANYONE!

Good hunting!
-pinglist-

Sixth round, and four contestants remaining! Who died? Who lived? You'll find out shortly!!!

This time around, you are allowed to bomb only one person. If there are any concerns about the clues, please message the Baesprite!

Some of your victims have been changed in order to make sure nobody gets cornered by two assassins at once!

Good luck!
-pinglist-

Sixth round, and four contestants remaining! Who died? Who lived? You'll find out shortly!!!

This time around, you are allowed to bomb only one person. If there are any concerns about the clues, please message the Baesprite!

Some of your victims have been changed in order to make sure nobody gets cornered by two assassins at once!

Good luck!
-pinglist was here!- [br] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18329458] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183295/18329458_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Welcome back, everyone! There's only one reason I would be pinging all of you and that's because….we have a winner!!! After surviving six rounds and assassinating six other assassins, the winner is…wait for it… [br] [center][size=5][b][font=Copperplate]Xairathan[/font][/b][/size][/center] Xairathan is the Last Man Standing as well as the one with the most points! You may choose between our generous money pot of 150kt or a katana. Tied in second place are [b]Aviary[/b] and [b]Ribbons[/b], who came near first place with only a one-point difference. You will receive the alternative of whatever prize Xairathan picks or a money prize of 50kt (remainder of the entering fee ^_^) The spreadsheet used to track everything is right [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SITF3hBd8UVLu2rTRO3XOuzIIdfcku_2jHBXAzRdOuo]here[/url]! It was moved from another spreadsheet to this one, so if there are any problems with it, please tell me. Over the course of the game, two players have been given extra lives, and two have dropped out. In the last round of the game, victims and assassins were randomly distributed, all of which will effect the placement of certain names around the spreadsheet. Thank you, everyone, for celebrating Starfall with us! We hope all of you received and gave lovely gift bombs ^_^ All of you will be entered into a raffle momentarily (prizes are on the first page) based on how many kills you have +1 for playing point! With lots of love from Arcane's Meteorbombing Inc, we're teleporting into a unknown dimension to strike again soon!
-pinglist was here!-

Welcome back, everyone! There's only one reason I would be pinging all of you and that's because….we have a winner!!!

After surviving six rounds and assassinating six other assassins, the winner is…wait for it…

Xairathan

Xairathan is the Last Man Standing as well as the one with the most points! You may choose between our generous money pot of 150kt or a katana.

Tied in second place are Aviary and Ribbons, who came near first place with only a one-point difference. You will receive the alternative of whatever prize Xairathan picks or a money prize of 50kt (remainder of the entering fee ^_^)

The spreadsheet used to track everything is right here! It was moved from another spreadsheet to this one, so if there are any problems with it, please tell me. Over the course of the game, two players have been given extra lives, and two have dropped out. In the last round of the game, victims and assassins were randomly distributed, all of which will effect the placement of certain names around the spreadsheet.

Thank you, everyone, for celebrating Starfall with us! We hope all of you received and gave lovely gift bombs ^_^ All of you will be entered into a raffle momentarily (prizes are on the first page) based on how many kills you have +1 for playing point!

With lots of love from Arcane's Meteorbombing Inc, we're teleporting into a unknown dimension to strike again soon!
@MythicalViper WOOT WOOT thank you ;A;

I'll take the Treasure if that's alright with you, and thank you so much for running this game! and putting up with my five billion questions Time to poke the spreadsheet :P
@MythicalViper WOOT WOOT thank you ;A;

I'll take the Treasure if that's alright with you, and thank you so much for running this game! and putting up with my five billion questions Time to poke the spreadsheet :P
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Understood! It shall be sent your way shortly ^_^

@Aviary @Ribbons

You two have the choice between a Katana and 50kt!
@Xairathan

Understood! It shall be sent your way shortly ^_^

@Aviary @Ribbons

You two have the choice between a Katana and 50kt!
@MythicalViper :D Thank you so much!

50kt please! This game was super fun ;w;
@MythicalViper :D Thank you so much!

50kt please! This game was super fun ;w;
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
Super fun! I hope its back next year!
Super fun! I hope its back next year!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide