Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Meteor Assassins (playing)
1 2 3 4 5 6
*starts donning ninja clothes* *tucks giftbox underarm*
*starts donning ninja clothes* *tucks giftbox underarm*
1014_b_150px_silentstep_by_miirshroom-dbensv6.png
Let the glitter fall~

Edit:
@MythicalViper

Will you tell us if we made the correct choice, or will you only tell us if we bomb the right person?
Let the glitter fall~

Edit:
@MythicalViper

Will you tell us if we made the correct choice, or will you only tell us if we bomb the right person?
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Gah this is so exciting!
Gah this is so exciting!
3+ Hours |
ALWAYS Ping me!
YXIQUNz.gif
@Calibris

that face...
The face of destruction
@Calibris

that face...
The face of destruction
C5V5o0z.png
*shakes with excitement*
*shakes with excitement*
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@brokenstone

Yes, I'm getting to that ^_^ There are a lot of players, so it won't be fast.
@brokenstone

Yes, I'm getting to that ^_^ There are a lot of players, so it won't be fast.
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
-pinglist snipped-

Hello, everyone!

Day one has been concluded. Over the next hour you will receive a message stating whether you have been assassinated or not. Of all the players who participated, 19 people were assassinated on the first day (you people are vicious cinnamons XD). Two participants have been granted an extra life, for there was a mixup where they did not receive the clues for their victims.

Also, yes. The player Snipe does exist. There is a glitch on user search where you cannot find the player without knowing their flight, that is, Arcane.

Those who survived will receive their new victims shortly. You are only allowed to bomb three people for this round.

Due to my nonexistent mind, please confirm with me again the people you bombed during your first round. I may have not crossed them off the list!

Remember that until I confirm your death, you are still considered alive and are free to continue searching for your target! The list of potential participants are on the first pace. If there are any other questions, please message me!
-pinglist snipped-

Hello, everyone!

Day one has been concluded. Over the next hour you will receive a message stating whether you have been assassinated or not. Of all the players who participated, 19 people were assassinated on the first day (you people are vicious cinnamons XD). Two participants have been granted an extra life, for there was a mixup where they did not receive the clues for their victims.

Also, yes. The player Snipe does exist. There is a glitch on user search where you cannot find the player without knowing their flight, that is, Arcane.

Those who survived will receive their new victims shortly. You are only allowed to bomb three people for this round.

Due to my nonexistent mind, please confirm with me again the people you bombed during your first round. I may have not crossed them off the list!

Remember that until I confirm your death, you are still considered alive and are free to continue searching for your target! The list of potential participants are on the first pace. If there are any other questions, please message me!
@MythicalViper Oh, whoops, I didn't realize we were timed on our targets! I totally had like three people in mind but never actually attacked.
@MythicalViper Oh, whoops, I didn't realize we were timed on our targets! I totally had like three people in mind but never actually attacked.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask

It's my fault for not mentioning, though I did think I mentioned it being "one day". I'll clarify that in the next post. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@Leopardmask

It's my fault for not mentioning, though I did think I mentioned it being "one day". I'll clarify that in the next post. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@MythicalViper

So you can in reality only kill 1 person per day? (but you have 3 guesses to do so?)
@MythicalViper

So you can in reality only kill 1 person per day? (but you have 3 guesses to do so?)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6