Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia Game Thread [D3]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
I'm glad to see the game has started. Did someone mentions cactus juice? I suppose that's fine so long as that bumbling Bakura does not get in the way.
I'm glad to see the game has started. Did someone mentions cactus juice? I suppose that's fine so long as that bumbling Bakura does not get in the way.
vV5jbm.png
I meant to say Zdravstvuyte. ^_^

((I really hope that's right. I only know so many Russian words. ^_^;))
I meant to say Zdravstvuyte. ^_^

((I really hope that's right. I only know so many Russian words. ^_^;))
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
Hi all, How can the dog mod be dead it's just not possible. I will need help from you pawns...err friends to solve this travesty. I don't like seen the bad guys go unpunished and once the world is free from evil I can then emerge as the ruler of this new world.

@Reynutocx
You're such a short pawn on my board but you will do nicely with helping me, I mean us find the killer

(sorry had to make a short joke)
Hi all, How can the dog mod be dead it's just not possible. I will need help from you pawns...err friends to solve this travesty. I don't like seen the bad guys go unpunished and once the world is free from evil I can then emerge as the ruler of this new world.

@Reynutocx
You're such a short pawn on my board but you will do nicely with helping me, I mean us find the killer

(sorry had to make a short joke)
@Werelynx

Hey!!! Who's calling me a short little shrimp you can't even see???!?!?!!Who are you calling a microscopic half-pint who didn't grow up because he doesn't drink milk??!! Who did you say was small like a grain of rice and doesn't show up in your eyes?! Huh? Huh? Oh, I'm in a bad mood now!!! *flails angrily*

@Werelynx

Hey!!! Who's calling me a short little shrimp you can't even see???!?!?!!Who are you calling a microscopic half-pint who didn't grow up because he doesn't drink milk??!! Who did you say was small like a grain of rice and doesn't show up in your eyes?! Huh? Huh? Oh, I'm in a bad mood now!!! *flails angrily*

Well hello.

I've never played a game like this before, so forgive my ignorance, but I'm guessing that we shouldn't give away our characters?

I'm just asking because i really want to know what characters I'm playing with, but I can see that it might hint at roles.

Also I am horrified to hear that poor, innocent dog-mod has been killed. It seems that we only knew hem for a little while...
Well hello.

I've never played a game like this before, so forgive my ignorance, but I'm guessing that we shouldn't give away our characters?

I'm just asking because i really want to know what characters I'm playing with, but I can see that it might hint at roles.

Also I am horrified to hear that poor, innocent dog-mod has been killed. It seems that we only knew hem for a little while...

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Reynutocx

IM CRYING OMG OF COURSE
@Reynutocx

IM CRYING OMG OF COURSE

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Silverwinter
It was stated that knowing a person's character will not give away the roles. Some characters are already easy to figure out. lol

Also, don't forget, you can count on me!
@Silverwinter
It was stated that knowing a person's character will not give away the roles. Some characters are already easy to figure out. lol

Also, don't forget, you can count on me!
@Gwendolyn

Oh, I'm a pawn?? Short??! What else are you gonna call me, a half-pint, beansprout midget??!! I'm still growing you back water desert idiot!!!! Don't call me small!! I'll break down your feet and stick them to your head!!
@Gwendolyn

Oh, I'm a pawn?? Short??! What else are you gonna call me, a half-pint, beansprout midget??!! I'm still growing you back water desert idiot!!!! Don't call me small!! I'll break down your feet and stick them to your head!!
@SilverWinter

What are you implying about real-life Rey? Because if it is what I think it is, we will be having words.
@SilverWinter

What are you implying about real-life Rey? Because if it is what I think it is, we will be having words.
@SilverWinter

Well, as far as I can tell it doesn't matter too much because Bequerel said that knowing the character doesn't necessarily mean knowing their role. A bloodthirsty villain could be a townie, or a pacifist could end up as Mafia. Anyway, we all have something we're supposed to include in every post, to spice things up. Which may or may not end up being obvious.

@Reynutoxc

Smol-metal Alchemist confirmed.
@SilverWinter

Well, as far as I can tell it doesn't matter too much because Bequerel said that knowing the character doesn't necessarily mean knowing their role. A bloodthirsty villain could be a townie, or a pacifist could end up as Mafia. Anyway, we all have something we're supposed to include in every post, to spice things up. Which may or may not end up being obvious.

@Reynutoxc

Smol-metal Alchemist confirmed.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62