Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia Game Thread [D3]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62
So much is happening, hit the panic button.
So much is happening, hit the panic button.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
obliterate
I meant obliterate
obliterate
I meant obliterate
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@smolperidot

Leg extensions? PA-LEASE! I can't believe you live such a pathetic life that you need those. I'm apalled you don't just use magic to assert dominance.
@smolperidot

Leg extensions? PA-LEASE! I can't believe you live such a pathetic life that you need those. I'm apalled you don't just use magic to assert dominance.
AHA already this thread has gone off topic, I love it!
AHA already this thread has gone off topic, I love it!
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Werelynx

Still, I can't help but feel like we may lose our heads if we don't start taking action. At least 12 need to vote, after all. If we leave it until the end, we may not be able to lynch at all.
@Werelynx

Still, I can't help but feel like we may lose our heads if we don't start taking action. At least 12 need to vote, after all. If we leave it until the end, we may not be able to lynch at all.
2drwvZa.png
@Shadowlugia711

And how you gonna keep me there? I have alchemy. I'll transmute my way out. Also, you're not the furor. You're not Mustang. You're not my girlfriend, and you're not my brother.

Also....

WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SNOT-NOSED SHORTY?!!! WHO ARE CALLING A SHRIMP SO SMALL HE COULD RIDE ON THE BACK OF A GRASSHOPPER?!!! WHO YOU CALLING SO SMALL WHEN HE GOES TO A SHRIMP BAR HE GETS REJECTED???!!! WHO YOU CALLING SO SMALL HE HAS NO FEAR OF DROWNING BECAUSE HE CAN BREATHE THE OXYGEN IN THE WATER?!!!!
@Shadowlugia711

And how you gonna keep me there? I have alchemy. I'll transmute my way out. Also, you're not the furor. You're not Mustang. You're not my girlfriend, and you're not my brother.

Also....

WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SNOT-NOSED SHORTY?!!! WHO ARE CALLING A SHRIMP SO SMALL HE COULD RIDE ON THE BACK OF A GRASSHOPPER?!!! WHO YOU CALLING SO SMALL WHEN HE GOES TO A SHRIMP BAR HE GETS REJECTED???!!! WHO YOU CALLING SO SMALL HE HAS NO FEAR OF DROWNING BECAUSE HE CAN BREATHE THE OXYGEN IN THE WATER?!!!!
@Shadowlugia711
I have METAL BENDING POWERS
@Shadowlugia711
I have METAL BENDING POWERS
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@Reynutocx
Yes a pawn, just like everyone else here, except your small, short, tiny and even little but a pawn none the less

@Shadowlugia711,@Werelynx

You're both still just pawns to me and you will help me become leader of the new world and then I will be in charge here not you two

(I'm dying with laughter)
@Reynutocx
Yes a pawn, just like everyone else here, except your small, short, tiny and even little but a pawn none the less

@Shadowlugia711,@Werelynx

You're both still just pawns to me and you will help me become leader of the new world and then I will be in charge here not you two

(I'm dying with laughter)
Send help the pings are flooding.
Send help the pings are flooding.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@werelynx

Art? PFFFFTTT. What a lovely but absolutely ridiculous and useless power. I could take the place of your closest friend and you wouldn't even notice. Now, stay out of my way.
@werelynx

Art? PFFFFTTT. What a lovely but absolutely ridiculous and useless power. I could take the place of your closest friend and you wouldn't even notice. Now, stay out of my way.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62