Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia Game Thread [D3]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
Hey, @Gwendolyn , I'm the supreme overlord here, don't cross me. Now stay in your place.
Hey, @Gwendolyn , I'm the supreme overlord here, don't cross me. Now stay in your place.
@Reynutocx AHEM AHEM (shorty) AHEM

But enough of this. We have a killer on the loose. And dog mod is dead. Someone among us has betrayed us. To the scum that refuses to fight me one on one, heed this warning: I am an avenger. I will do anything to obtain power, even if I must be consumed by evil.
@Reynutocx AHEM AHEM (shorty) AHEM

But enough of this. We have a killer on the loose. And dog mod is dead. Someone among us has betrayed us. To the scum that refuses to fight me one on one, heed this warning: I am an avenger. I will do anything to obtain power, even if I must be consumed by evil.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
To the mafia hiding among us, I’m going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village!

DON'T GET IT MY WAY, LOSERS
To the mafia hiding among us, I’m going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village!

DON'T GET IT MY WAY, LOSERS

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@SilverWinter

Hmm... that seems to have confirmed my theory as to your character. The chess motifs were the first clue, alongside mentioning hating the senseless loss of innocent life, and now all this talk about walking the bloodstained road to gain power... I think that we might have a certain Brittanian prince on our hands.

I like trying to guess other people's characters. I think that's going to be half the fun of this game.
@SilverWinter

Hmm... that seems to have confirmed my theory as to your character. The chess motifs were the first clue, alongside mentioning hating the senseless loss of innocent life, and now all this talk about walking the bloodstained road to gain power... I think that we might have a certain Brittanian prince on our hands.

I like trying to guess other people's characters. I think that's going to be half the fun of this game.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7Yx0AAH.gif[/img]
7Yx0AAH.gif

[quote name="LittleFirefly" date=2016-09-13 17:28:59]Some characters are already easy to figure out.[/quote] True. I mean, just look at mine. You don't have to be full of curiosity like a certain Alice Liddell to know mine.
LittleFirefly wrote on 2016-09-13:
Some characters are already easy to figure out.

True. I mean, just look at mine. You don't have to be full of curiosity like a certain Alice Liddell to know mine.
2drwvZa.png
@shadowlugia711
What is this talk of supreme overlords?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM

I AM THE OVERLORD HERE
I AM THE SUN, MOTHER OF ALL

And if I recall correctly, you at one time had a taste of the powers I hold now! It is now YOUR turn to bow to ME! Hahahahahahahaha!

*ahem* Anyways, let us move on and towards more productive things... now that we know who REALLY is in charge here.
@shadowlugia711
What is this talk of supreme overlords?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM

I AM THE OVERLORD HERE
I AM THE SUN, MOTHER OF ALL

And if I recall correctly, you at one time had a taste of the powers I hold now! It is now YOUR turn to bow to ME! Hahahahahahahaha!

*ahem* Anyways, let us move on and towards more productive things... now that we know who REALLY is in charge here.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
Yo, we already got a Light in the game: we don't need two.
Yo, we already got a Light in the game: we don't need two.
Hey, little twerp, stop yelling at us. I'm in charge here, and I say you. Are. LITTLE.

Now stop yelling at us, or I can throw you in the caves below this gleaming arena.
Hey, little twerp, stop yelling at us. I'm in charge here, and I say you. Are. LITTLE.

Now stop yelling at us, or I can throw you in the caves below this gleaming arena.
DOG gonnit ya darn cloddy dog mod.
DOG gonnit ya darn cloddy dog mod.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62