Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia Game Thread [D3]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@Bequerel
You know, whenever I hear you - or anyone else, really - talking about your depression I get a really strong, irrational urge to prove that I am even more f*cked up. Luckily, however, my desire to not have everyone here know how pathetic I am trumps that urge. It's weird that this is somewhat motivational for me, yet not quite enough for me to convince myself to actually do anything productive... *sad laughter*

I am kinda mad that you left this so long, and that you said you'd get the new day up and never did, but I get that doing things is hard. Sometimes it's just nice to have a day of doing nothing... Or week... Or month... Or year... Or life... So, just... Try to let us know next time, please? Just a simple "Game is paused until further notice" would have been fine. And hey, if you ever need someone to be miserable with(because misery loves company, right?), you have me on skype so just send me a message. In general, though, try to take care of yourself more, and stay safe, okay?

@anika
I know it wasn't meant for me, but that comic really made me feel better. That piece of corn though, omg
@Bequerel
You know, whenever I hear you - or anyone else, really - talking about your depression I get a really strong, irrational urge to prove that I am even more f*cked up. Luckily, however, my desire to not have everyone here know how pathetic I am trumps that urge. It's weird that this is somewhat motivational for me, yet not quite enough for me to convince myself to actually do anything productive... *sad laughter*

I am kinda mad that you left this so long, and that you said you'd get the new day up and never did, but I get that doing things is hard. Sometimes it's just nice to have a day of doing nothing... Or week... Or month... Or year... Or life... So, just... Try to let us know next time, please? Just a simple "Game is paused until further notice" would have been fine. And hey, if you ever need someone to be miserable with(because misery loves company, right?), you have me on skype so just send me a message. In general, though, try to take care of yourself more, and stay safe, okay?

@anika
I know it wasn't meant for me, but that comic really made me feel better. That piece of corn though, omg
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Bequerel
It's okay, your health matters much more than some mafia game with some random people on the internet.
@Rosetta248
That would be cool
@Bequerel
It's okay, your health matters much more than some mafia game with some random people on the internet.
@Rosetta248
That would be cool
5148918.png
My post requirement was to act drunk by the way (I failed miserably)
I was Roxy Lalonde
My post requirement was to act drunk by the way (I failed miserably)
I was Roxy Lalonde
5148918.png
@bequerel
Well now it makes sense why you suddenly left. I was really worried something bad had happened to you. I'm glad to know that you're okay.
Your health always comes before anything else, remember that.
The game was fun while it lasted and I'm glad I got to be a part of it.
@bequerel
Well now it makes sense why you suddenly left. I was really worried something bad had happened to you. I'm glad to know that you're okay.
Your health always comes before anything else, remember that.
The game was fun while it lasted and I'm glad I got to be a part of it.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Frayxing

Done!
@Frayxing

Done!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Bequerel

It's perfectly fine, life happens, I'm sure we all understand. Get better soon!
@Bequerel

It's perfectly fine, life happens, I'm sure we all understand. Get better soon!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Bequerel *hugs* It's okay, life sometimes...is just like that...
I'm sure that we all understand--we've probably also had our ups and downs in life, and understand how sometimes life gets hard... If there's anything that I could do to make you feel better, do tell me :) Thanks for hosting this game, despite having it end early, but I loved my role and post req, and it was really fun to play!

Take care though~
@Bequerel *hugs* It's okay, life sometimes...is just like that...
I'm sure that we all understand--we've probably also had our ups and downs in life, and understand how sometimes life gets hard... If there's anything that I could do to make you feel better, do tell me :) Thanks for hosting this game, despite having it end early, but I loved my role and post req, and it was really fun to play!

Take care though~
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62