Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia Game Thread [D3]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Quamosthy

How dare you mistake me for some pathetic prince? If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about!
@Quamosthy

How dare you mistake me for some pathetic prince? If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about!

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
I'm starting to think I was thinking too little when picking my fandom characters. Eh, oh well, but you can count on me!
I'm starting to think I was thinking too little when picking my fandom characters. Eh, oh well, but you can count on me!
AND YOU WOLFY

YOU'RE JUST AN ANIMAL

I CAN BE ANYTHING I WANT TO BE
AND YOU WOLFY

YOU'RE JUST AN ANIMAL

I CAN BE ANYTHING I WANT TO BE
Ur always getting hurt dog mod
Ur always getting hurt dog mod
Ahem. As much as I hate to break up this party, we really should be stirring discussion rather than cups of tea.

The Mafia Mantra: Always Lynch
Known Scum > Mild Scum Read > Unhelpful Townie > Lurker > Neutral > Mild Town > Known Town

Here's a handy little guide for us. As it's only D0, it'll most likely be within the bolded parts.
Ahem. As much as I hate to break up this party, we really should be stirring discussion rather than cups of tea.

The Mafia Mantra: Always Lynch
Known Scum > Mild Scum Read > Unhelpful Townie > Lurker > Neutral > Mild Town > Known Town

Here's a handy little guide for us. As it's only D0, it'll most likely be within the bolded parts.
2drwvZa.png
[img]http://static.zerochan.net/Pichu.full.2019455.jpg[/img] Chu? [i]@SilverWinter I don't think role corresponds with character. Some of my top picks were villainous/fishy characters, so if most people are like me... there are a lot of d-bag characters running around. We may have a Grim Reaper doctor or something. Who knows? Maybe I just like dark characters too much, oops. @Reynutocx Shut up, Thumbelina.
Pichu.full.2019455.jpg

Chu?

@SilverWinter

I don't think role corresponds with character. Some of my top picks were villainous/fishy characters, so if most people are like me... there are a lot of d-bag characters running around. We may have a Grim Reaper doctor or something. Who knows?

Maybe I just like dark characters too much, oops.

@Reynutocx

Shut up, Thumbelina.
Why would you make such a miscauculation. Obviously I am the leader.
Why would you make such a miscauculation. Obviously I am the leader.
@Shadowlugia711

I'd like to see you try
@Shadowlugia711

I'd like to see you try
SMOL GET BACK IN LINE I AM THE QUEEN HERE

DON'T MAKE ME THROW YOU IN THE DUNGEON
SMOL GET BACK IN LINE I AM THE QUEEN HERE

DON'T MAKE ME THROW YOU IN THE DUNGEON
LITTLE TWERP LITTLE TWERP LITTLE TWERP

I AM THE QUEEN

OBEY NOW
LITTLE TWERP LITTLE TWERP LITTLE TWERP