Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia Game Thread [D3]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@Lyxla
Sounds good! Added!
@Lyxla
Sounds good! Added!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@werelynx @littlefirefly @shadowlugia711 @silverwinter @stormdreamer @Quamosthy @vivafariy @lordmalak @childofnaga @sansationalmew @KanayaChopin @Theheroicone @marchhare @cognitive @smolperidot @nerasis @Reynutocx @taxahasman
@gwendolyn @ravenwolf @anika @frayxing @jumpscared
@kapara @luxmold @ladyplague
@lyxla @ambrose @sonyaaxel @craneoflores @xspideray @epioth

You know there's not a lot of excuses I can make, and I haven't returned to this thread until now because honestly I'm embarrassed with myself. I've modded three games now, and all three have died out due to my neglect. However this time there was a more concrete and legitimate reason for me to have gotten behind.
Allow me to expand.
I struggled hard with my depression, this game happened to coincide perfectly with a really bad down I was having to the point I neglected to eat and bathe, almost stopped going to school for a week, and hardly slept. I was here and there because I was able to pull myself from this stupor via a few discord pokes from other dom organizers and I got caught in training, it was something mindless and easy for me to focus on and for a while it was all I did.
I'm still not 100%
Hell im barely at a 75% improvement from where I was. I've just got a better support system this time around via professionals and my family, so I'm really hoping due dates and deadlines are a thing I'll finally be able to achieve on time.

That being said I'm very honest when I say I didn't want this game to end like this. There was a good set of roles and a wide spectrum of players and characters. It was a challenge and I'm sorry some were disappointed with what they got, I really am.
I just wanted to formally apologize to all of you for this, because I am really upset with myself about it and many other things and decisions I made during this time.

I hope you can understand, and I see Rosetta has planned another game, and I hope that's more successful than this one. I'll be co-modding a mafia game next month with Stanari and Kalideoscope so hopefully I'll learn better techniques and whatnot for being a better mod. Thank you all for playing, and again I'm sorry I let you all down.

--Pup
@werelynx @littlefirefly @shadowlugia711 @silverwinter @stormdreamer @Quamosthy @vivafariy @lordmalak @childofnaga @sansationalmew @KanayaChopin @Theheroicone @marchhare @cognitive @smolperidot @nerasis @Reynutocx @taxahasman
@gwendolyn @ravenwolf @anika @frayxing @jumpscared
@kapara @luxmold @ladyplague
@lyxla @ambrose @sonyaaxel @craneoflores @xspideray @epioth

You know there's not a lot of excuses I can make, and I haven't returned to this thread until now because honestly I'm embarrassed with myself. I've modded three games now, and all three have died out due to my neglect. However this time there was a more concrete and legitimate reason for me to have gotten behind.
Allow me to expand.
I struggled hard with my depression, this game happened to coincide perfectly with a really bad down I was having to the point I neglected to eat and bathe, almost stopped going to school for a week, and hardly slept. I was here and there because I was able to pull myself from this stupor via a few discord pokes from other dom organizers and I got caught in training, it was something mindless and easy for me to focus on and for a while it was all I did.
I'm still not 100%
Hell im barely at a 75% improvement from where I was. I've just got a better support system this time around via professionals and my family, so I'm really hoping due dates and deadlines are a thing I'll finally be able to achieve on time.

That being said I'm very honest when I say I didn't want this game to end like this. There was a good set of roles and a wide spectrum of players and characters. It was a challenge and I'm sorry some were disappointed with what they got, I really am.
I just wanted to formally apologize to all of you for this, because I am really upset with myself about it and many other things and decisions I made during this time.

I hope you can understand, and I see Rosetta has planned another game, and I hope that's more successful than this one. I'll be co-modding a mafia game next month with Stanari and Kalideoscope so hopefully I'll learn better techniques and whatnot for being a better mod. Thank you all for playing, and again I'm sorry I let you all down.

--Pup
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@Bequerel
Aw, I forgive you. Your a fun peoson to play games with! We will all bear with you until you are 100% better! And you can ask any of us for support, because were better then family, (JK) and good luck!
@Bequerel
Aw, I forgive you. Your a fun peoson to play games with! We will all bear with you until you are 100% better! And you can ask any of us for support, because were better then family, (JK) and good luck!
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
@Bequerel :( I'm Sorry I Hope You're Alright :(
We Forgive You
@Bequerel :( I'm Sorry I Hope You're Alright :(
We Forgive You
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
@Bequerel
I-! *hugs you* I want you to feel better and not have to worry about these kinda things! Your apology is accepted even if I wasn't a player and I totally understand!
@Bequerel
I-! *hugs you* I want you to feel better and not have to worry about these kinda things! Your apology is accepted even if I wasn't a player and I totally understand!
@Bequerel

I understand. Stuff happens, and real life always comes first. Depression isn't something you can just shrug off or power through on your own, so don't feel bad. This was all outside of your control.

*hugs for Bequerel*
@Bequerel

I understand. Stuff happens, and real life always comes first. Depression isn't something you can just shrug off or power through on your own, so don't feel bad. This was all outside of your control.

*hugs for Bequerel*
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@Bequerel

I also have problems with depression, and while I haven't undergone an identical situation (I'm prone to lazing in bathtubs and overeating when in serious funks), I understand how sh*tty you're feeling. Things are never perfect- I still have my ups and downs- but they truly do improve.

Here are some things that I hope will cheer you up:
Funny and accurate comic about depression, part 1
Second part of comic
An utterly ridiculous song that always cheers me up
HAWNK
Cheer up, baby!

I'm not very good at comforting people or giving advice, but if you ever need to vent, just PM me. I'll do my best to cheer you up and encourage you.
@Bequerel

I also have problems with depression, and while I haven't undergone an identical situation (I'm prone to lazing in bathtubs and overeating when in serious funks), I understand how sh*tty you're feeling. Things are never perfect- I still have my ups and downs- but they truly do improve.

Here are some things that I hope will cheer you up:
Funny and accurate comic about depression, part 1
Second part of comic
An utterly ridiculous song that always cheers me up
HAWNK
Cheer up, baby!

I'm not very good at comforting people or giving advice, but if you ever need to vent, just PM me. I'll do my best to cheer you up and encourage you.
@Bequerel
It's okay! We forgive you. I know that might not help though if you're mad at yourself, but you should know that we aren't upset with you.
I understand depression and although I may not know exactly what you're going through, and I won't pretend to know, I can empathize. And unlike Anika, I've been told I'm very good at listening, comforting, and giving advice. So please feel free to message me anytime. I'm here for you.
@Bequerel
It's okay! We forgive you. I know that might not help though if you're mad at yourself, but you should know that we aren't upset with you.
I understand depression and although I may not know exactly what you're going through, and I won't pretend to know, I can empathize. And unlike Anika, I've been told I'm very good at listening, comforting, and giving advice. So please feel free to message me anytime. I'm here for you.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Bequerel

We all understand! Your mental health is always more important than this game

This site really helped me when I was in a dark place
http://thequietplaceproject.com/thedawnroom/?page=thedawnroom&lang=
@Bequerel

We all understand! Your mental health is always more important than this game

This site really helped me when I was in a dark place
http://thequietplaceproject.com/thedawnroom/?page=thedawnroom&lang=
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@Bequerel
Health and life are more important than the internet, this site and this game. Get feeling better, get to 100% and living the best you can. I have health problems too and they are no fun at all.
@Bequerel
Health and life are more important than the internet, this site and this game. Get feeling better, get to 100% and living the best you can. I have health problems too and they are no fun at all.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62