Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Starfalls Biographies Shop (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[img]http://i.imgur.com/PvkvMsb.png[/img] [center] [size=7] [color=purple] Welcome to Starfalls Biography Shop! [/color] [/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/wcxEThQ.gif[/img] ------------------ [color=magenta] [size=5] Here is where you can commission short biographies for your dragons- they're nearly like miniature stories in their own right, snapshots into your dragon's life and what they do in your clan. I take pride in making you and your dragons happy, and will [b]always[/b] re-write things that you don't quite like- [b]for free![/b] Please contact me via message if you would like to pay alternatively! I accept certain art and items, don't be afraid to ask! [i]Thanks to @jellophish for the shop logo![/i] Below you'll find pricing, a current worklist, and examples of finished work. [/center] [size=5] [color=violet] ORDER FORM (Thanks @Amut !) [center] Place Dragon Link Here. [/center] [b]Name[/b]: [b]Payment Type[/b]: Treasure/Gems [b]Additional Info?[/b]: Anything you want to share about their personality or where they came from? [b]Requests?[/b]: Anything in particular you'd like me to write about? [b]Would you like to be added to the pinglist?[/b]: I'll ping you for specials, sales, and any big news. [code][center] Place Dragon Link Here. [/center] [b]Name[/b]: [b]Payment Type[/b]: Treasure/Gems [b]Additional Info?[/b]: Anything you want to share about their personality or where they came from? [b]Requests?[/b]: Anything in particular you'd like me to write about? [b]Would you like to be added to the pinglist?[/b]: I'll ping you for specials, sales, and any big news.[/code] [/size] [/color]
PvkvMsb.png

Welcome to Starfalls Biography Shop!

wcxEThQ.gif

Here is where you can commission short biographies for your dragons- they're nearly like miniature stories in their own right, snapshots into your dragon's life and what they do in your clan.

I take pride in making you and your dragons happy, and will always re-write things that you don't quite like- for free!

Please contact me via message if you would like to pay alternatively! I accept certain art and items, don't be afraid to ask!

Thanks to @jellophish for the shop logo!

Below you'll find pricing, a current worklist, and examples of finished work.

ORDER FORM (Thanks @Amut !)

Place Dragon Link Here.
Name:
Payment Type: Treasure/Gems
Additional Info?: Anything you want to share about their personality or where they came from?
Requests?: Anything in particular you'd like me to write about?
Would you like to be added to the pinglist?: I'll ping you for specials, sales, and any big news.
Code:
[center] Place Dragon Link Here. [/center] [b]Name[/b]: [b]Payment Type[/b]: Treasure/Gems [b]Additional Info?[/b]: Anything you want to share about their personality or where they came from? [b]Requests?[/b]: Anything in particular you'd like me to write about? [b]Would you like to be added to the pinglist?[/b]: I'll ping you for specials, sales, and any big news.

7OfRPKX.png
[center] [item=Gilded Treasure Chest] [size= 7] [color= purple] Pricing [/color] [/size] [size=5] [color=magenta] [b]Standard Pricing is 25kT/25G for a biography, with half due at the time of confirmation. [/b]I will, most often, have your bio for you within the day of your first payment! Your second payment is due upon receiving your biography, and after that, I can re-write it if you would like me to. I accept festival chests / apparel / familiars for biographies. One to one ratio, folks! I love festivals. [b]I'll also do 25 festival currencies for a bio![/b] NOTN - One strange chest will get you two bios! I will exchange art for biographies, but please send me a message or leave a post if you'd like to do that, as I'll probably have to work things out a little differently. I will also accept most familiars that I don't already own, and most apparel, but again, please message me first. [/center]
Gilded Treasure Chest

Pricing

Standard Pricing is 25kT/25G for a biography, with half due at the time of confirmation. I will, most often, have your bio for you within the day of your first payment! Your second payment is due upon receiving your biography, and after that, I can re-write it if you would like me to.

I accept festival chests / apparel / familiars for biographies. One to one ratio, folks! I love festivals. I'll also do 25 festival currencies for a bio!

NOTN - One strange chest will get you two bios!

I will exchange art for biographies, but please send me a message or leave a post if you'd like to do that, as I'll probably have to work things out a little differently.

I will also accept most familiars that I don't already own, and most apparel, but again, please message me first.

7OfRPKX.png
[center] [item=Empty Inkwell] [size=6][color=purple] Affiliates [/color] [/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/wcxEThQ.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/wcxEThQ.gif[/img] [size=5][color=violet]Pm me for details on being featured here![/color][/size] [/center]
Empty Inkwell

Affiliates

wcxEThQ.gif

wcxEThQ.gif

Pm me for details on being featured here!

7OfRPKX.png
[center] [item= Tattered Parchment] [size= 4] [b][u]Finished Work[/u][/b] [/size] [/center] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][user=Amut][/center] [quote] Shiny shiny shiny, clink clink clink. Built like a tank, Ahalteke weighs in at just over ten thousand kilos. It's well that she does, considering her important role in the clan: moving treasure from point A to point B, and back again when needed. She stands tall and proud, armored and decorated for her duties. The breeze catches her tassels and feathers, whipping them up around her legfins like little birds, red and excited to be in her presence. Her mate knows this all too well, had spent so long attempting to win her attention and prove themself. She remains quiet, still, even as the storm picks up around her on the plains and whistles through the bamboo like a cacophony of creaking floorboards. As the wind dies down just a bit, she picks up where she left off, gently arranging the piles of gold. [/quote] [quote] The footprints he leaves behind him as he paces are interesting enough for him to want to circle back and follow them again, like he just had, like he will again. 'Kathiawari' rolls over his mind again- it's his own name, sure. He didn't pick it, but most dragons don't select their own names. Most dragons, though, aren't bought specifically to make pretty offspring. Or, at least, he thinks that's true. There lay his dilemma out in front of him as clear as his own prints. The wind kicked up behind him, blowing the details away from the edges of his slowly developing path, and the whistle of the breeze over the hollow tops of the bamboo got him thinking even harder. He liked Alaman, liked not having to take charge of anything- did he like that, though? He shook his head, letting his crest spikes click together with little dull clunking sounds. Best not to think about it too long. [/quote] [quote] He knows that one day he will change- or has he already changed? He isn't quite sure, but he does know that he looks good. Still nice and red and beautiful. He's happy to have been adopted to here, was getting kind of sick of where his first clan lived. He does know that his clan spent quite a pretty piece of treasure on him- or so he's been told, at least. He loves the sound of the wind and how the green of the bamboo makes him stand out like a shining ruby. In his time he's had plenty of children, of which most were sent to serve the Windsinger. He's proud of them, really, just as proud as the ones who have gone on to live with other clans. He rustles against the bamboo as he walks along, looking up and out towards the clouds and the wind, thinking about his hatchlings and what they're doing now. He's a proud one, Pucakatari, no matter what he looks like. [/quote] [center] [user=klefaeries] [/center] [quote] The smell of freshly iced pastries and baking bread wafts through the air as you draw near the kitchens, light and sweet and warm- Sugar must be at it again. She seems to always be baking, or pulling her clanmates in to try a new experimental recipe. Members from other clans on the promenade are always willing to spend a little treasure for a Sugar-made sweet. Whether for her mandated lair food supplies or to cheer a hatchling up when they scrape some scales, you can always rest easy knowing that Sugar has you in mind when you eat her delectable creations. Her treats are always sure to lift your spirits as high as her heart soars. [/quote] [center] [user=PrinceDreemurr] [/center] [quote] Her scales glint like sunlight through the membranes of the Contagion as she picks her way across the clan's territory. Her armor is polished so brightly that she could make out her own perfect reflection, her spines filed sharp and smooth. She is ready for battle, ready to stand and defend her mates with tooth and claw. The best fighter in the clan, or so she likes to think, Creed stands tall to uphold swift justice on those who would threaten the weak and the innocent. Her clan's borders rest safe under her watch, for now. [/quote] [center] [user=cybernetic] [/center] [quote] The lightning above her lair illuminates her for the others, golden and scarred and every bit as proud as she ever was. Some of them had seen her back when she was still fighting, climbing towards treasure in the arenas. Some of her clanmates had only known her here, been on the brunt end of her snippy insults and threats. As much as any of them would love to bring her down a notch, they did care for her- and they were terrified of the night that would come after they did so, when they would find themselves with a set of sharp claws digging into their scales when they were caught alone. As quickly as she is illuminated, she is thrown into darkness once more, but she will always still be there, always fighting, always climbing towards the pinnacle of power. [/quote] [center][user=ToastMama][/center] [quote]"Well, well," He whispers, grinning- as hard as it is to tell- while he peels the membrane away from one of the bigger blisters that clover the joints of his wings. It releases a fresh little torrent of pus and blood, and he revels in the beauty of it, drawing it in little circles with a claw. His rotclaw follows suit, poking at a few more of the blisters with what Osir supposes is glee. In due time, he moves from popping blisters to digging at one of the larger gashes nearing his underbelly. He had known full well, of course, that this was the type of thing that happened to dragons who overstayed their welcome in the Wandering Contagion, and embraced that fact with open arms. The wind of the Crescendo cuts into his wounds like a knife made of ice, but with his parasitic friend, he dreams of the membranes and festering boils of the Wyrmwound. [/quote] [quote] The wind rustles past his scales, so he shifts his center of mass lower to the ground. He's stalking at the moment, long neck extended to it's fullest, wings tucked in close so as to not catch the breeze. One clawed foot, the next clawed foot- a slight recalculation, a shift in his claws just to avoid snapping a twig. He can see his prize ahead of him through the bamboo, clear as day. Whiskers raised in anticipation, he shifts his shoulders back and readies himself for the strike- now. His body shoots forwards like a coiled spring, wings snapping out quick enough and at the right angle to shoot him forwards faster than his legs could. He lands with his clanmate in a heap, claws tucked safely away at the last second, landing another training success. [/quote] [quote] The skittering of claws on rock had woken him up for the second time that night, pulling him from such vivid dreams that he often found himself curled up tighter than a shellbug. Though, he valued the sleep he could get these days, and valued the few moments between waking up and being flooded with the whispering, the headache. His claws dug shallow furrows into the stone underneath him as he tried his best to stop it, to stop remembering things he had never done. These memories weren't his, that one wasn't- he had never been that color- his scales had never been that pattern. Did he even have memories? He found momentary silence as someone near him shifted, lifting their head to check on him. That was right, he had been rescued. He could suffer the whispers and the memories, the microscopic shifting and cracking of scales and bone, he could deal with it all as long as he was with a clan to call his own. [/quote] [center] [user=kawaiinokyojin] [/center] [quote] The guardian tripped over her own claws as she ran, not slowing, just plowing right ahead as she wove in and out of the peaks of the Reaches. Looking up, looking out at the hewn stones, it was no surprise that she had run smack into a peak surface. She recovered quickly, thanks to that thick guardian scaleplating, but was stood at eye level with a series of holes made by an auger. The holes went up to the top of the peak, probably someone sampling the stone, but to her, they were clawholds. She began climbing, digging her claws into the little holes until she made it as far as she could without climbing parallel to the ground. After a moment enjoying the view, and catching her breath from the climb up, she let go, gliding her way down to the suface below, laughing the whole way down. Once on the surface, she laid back, tucking her wings underneath her body, and settled in to daydream about climbing to the top of the Focal Point. [/quote] [center] [user= jellophish] [/center] [quote] There they were again, fragments of her own memory, just floating out of the grasp of her claws. Roxanne awoke with a start, the mental image of silvery memories dancing outside of her grasp fading like the memories themselves. She knew she had little time to work if she was going to try to catch them, hauling herself up and across her little cottage to her cauldron and supply rack. As if on autopilot, she reached for a jar, and then another, before stopping herself. This wasn't the time, she didn't know enough yet. After a few moments of silence, she replaced the jars and began to pull another set off of the shelves, some murky and discolored, others emitting little rays of light. For now, she cedes, she'll stick to what she knows. But one day, one day she will get her memories back, she is sure of that. What she doesn't yet know, though, is what cost those memories will come at, and who it might bring back out of the shadows of her previous life. [/quote] Did I write you something that you just [i]loved[/i]? Want it featured up here? Just let me know!
Tattered Parchment
Finished Work

Quote:
Shiny shiny shiny, clink clink clink. Built like a tank, Ahalteke weighs in at just over ten thousand kilos. It's well that she does, considering her important role in the clan: moving treasure from point A to point B, and back again when needed. She stands tall and proud, armored and decorated for her duties. The breeze catches her tassels and feathers, whipping them up around her legfins like little birds, red and excited to be in her presence. Her mate knows this all too well, had spent so long attempting to win her attention and prove themself. She remains quiet, still, even as the storm picks up around her on the plains and whistles through the bamboo like a cacophony of creaking floorboards. As the wind dies down just a bit, she picks up where she left off, gently arranging the piles of gold.
Quote:
The footprints he leaves behind him as he paces are interesting enough for him to want to circle back and follow them again, like he just had, like he will again. 'Kathiawari' rolls over his mind again- it's his own name, sure. He didn't pick it, but most dragons don't select their own names. Most dragons, though, aren't bought specifically to make pretty offspring. Or, at least, he thinks that's true. There lay his dilemma out in front of him as clear as his own prints. The wind kicked up behind him, blowing the details away from the edges of his slowly developing path, and the whistle of the breeze over the hollow tops of the bamboo got him thinking even harder. He liked Alaman, liked not having to take charge of anything- did he like that, though? He shook his head, letting his crest spikes click together with little dull clunking sounds. Best not to think about it too long.
Quote:
He knows that one day he will change- or has he already changed? He isn't quite sure, but he does know that he looks good. Still nice and red and beautiful. He's happy to have been adopted to here, was getting kind of sick of where his first clan lived. He does know that his clan spent quite a pretty piece of treasure on him- or so he's been told, at least. He loves the sound of the wind and how the green of the bamboo makes him stand out like a shining ruby. In his time he's had plenty of children, of which most were sent to serve the Windsinger. He's proud of them, really, just as proud as the ones who have gone on to live with other clans. He rustles against the bamboo as he walks along, looking up and out towards the clouds and the wind, thinking about his hatchlings and what they're doing now. He's a proud one, Pucakatari, no matter what he looks like.
Quote:
The smell of freshly iced pastries and baking bread wafts through the air as you draw near the kitchens, light and sweet and warm- Sugar must be at it again. She seems to always be baking, or pulling her clanmates in to try a new experimental recipe. Members from other clans on the promenade are always willing to spend a little treasure for a Sugar-made sweet. Whether for her mandated lair food supplies or to cheer a hatchling up when they scrape some scales, you can always rest easy knowing that Sugar has you in mind when you eat her delectable creations. Her treats are always sure to lift your spirits as high as her heart soars.
Quote:
Her scales glint like sunlight through the membranes of the Contagion as she picks her way across the clan's territory. Her armor is polished so brightly that she could make out her own perfect reflection, her spines filed sharp and smooth. She is ready for battle, ready to stand and defend her mates with tooth and claw. The best fighter in the clan, or so she likes to think, Creed stands tall to uphold swift justice on those who would threaten the weak and the innocent. Her clan's borders rest safe under her watch, for now.
Quote:
The lightning above her lair illuminates her for the others, golden and scarred and every bit as proud as she ever was. Some of them had seen her back when she was still fighting, climbing towards treasure in the arenas. Some of her clanmates had only known her here, been on the brunt end of her snippy insults and threats. As much as any of them would love to bring her down a notch, they did care for her- and they were terrified of the night that would come after they did so, when they would find themselves with a set of sharp claws digging into their scales when they were caught alone. As quickly as she is illuminated, she is thrown into darkness once more, but she will always still be there, always fighting, always climbing towards the pinnacle of power.
no user 'ToastMama'
Quote:
"Well, well," He whispers, grinning- as hard as it is to tell- while he peels the membrane away from one of the bigger blisters that clover the joints of his wings. It releases a fresh little torrent of pus and blood, and he revels in the beauty of it, drawing it in little circles with a claw. His rotclaw follows suit, poking at a few more of the blisters with what Osir supposes is glee. In due time, he moves from popping blisters to digging at one of the larger gashes nearing his underbelly. He had known full well, of course, that this was the type of thing that happened to dragons who overstayed their welcome in the Wandering Contagion, and embraced that fact with open arms. The wind of the Crescendo cuts into his wounds like a knife made of ice, but with his parasitic friend, he dreams of the membranes and festering boils of the Wyrmwound.
Quote:
The wind rustles past his scales, so he shifts his center of mass lower to the ground. He's stalking at the moment, long neck extended to it's fullest, wings tucked in close so as to not catch the breeze. One clawed foot, the next clawed foot- a slight recalculation, a shift in his claws just to avoid snapping a twig. He can see his prize ahead of him through the bamboo, clear as day. Whiskers raised in anticipation, he shifts his shoulders back and readies himself for the strike- now. His body shoots forwards like a coiled spring, wings snapping out quick enough and at the right angle to shoot him forwards faster than his legs could. He lands with his clanmate in a heap, claws tucked safely away at the last second, landing another training success.
Quote:
The skittering of claws on rock had woken him up for the second time that night, pulling him from such vivid dreams that he often found himself curled up tighter than a shellbug. Though, he valued the sleep he could get these days, and valued the few moments between waking up and being flooded with the whispering, the headache. His claws dug shallow furrows into the stone underneath him as he tried his best to stop it, to stop remembering things he had never done. These memories weren't his, that one wasn't- he had never been that color- his scales had never been that pattern. Did he even have memories? He found momentary silence as someone near him shifted, lifting their head to check on him. That was right, he had been rescued. He could suffer the whispers and the memories, the microscopic shifting and cracking of scales and bone, he could deal with it all as long as he was with a clan to call his own.
no user 'kawaiinokyojin'
Quote:
The guardian tripped over her own claws as she ran, not slowing, just plowing right ahead as she wove in and out of the peaks of the Reaches. Looking up, looking out at the hewn stones, it was no surprise that she had run smack into a peak surface. She recovered quickly, thanks to that thick guardian scaleplating, but was stood at eye level with a series of holes made by an auger. The holes went up to the top of the peak, probably someone sampling the stone, but to her, they were clawholds. She began climbing, digging her claws into the little holes until she made it as far as she could without climbing parallel to the ground. After a moment enjoying the view, and catching her breath from the climb up, she let go, gliding her way down to the suface below, laughing the whole way down. Once on the surface, she laid back, tucking her wings underneath her body, and settled in to daydream about climbing to the top of the Focal Point.
no user 'jellophish'
Quote:
There they were again, fragments of her own memory, just floating out of the grasp of her claws. Roxanne awoke with a start, the mental image of silvery memories dancing outside of her grasp fading like the memories themselves. She knew she had little time to work if she was going to try to catch them, hauling herself up and across her little cottage to her cauldron and supply rack. As if on autopilot, she reached for a jar, and then another, before stopping herself. This wasn't the time, she didn't know enough yet. After a few moments of silence, she replaced the jars and began to pull another set off of the shelves, some murky and discolored, others emitting little rays of light. For now, she cedes, she'll stick to what she knows. But one day, one day she will get her memories back, she is sure of that. What she doesn't yet know, though, is what cost those memories will come at, and who it might bring back out of the shadows of her previous life.

Did I write you something that you just loved? Want it featured up here? Just let me know!
7OfRPKX.png
[center] [item=Aged Tome] [size=5] [color=purple]Pinglist[/color] [/size] @ Amut @ PhoenixMiko @ SwampQween @ Ribbons @ EternalAurel @ Starrywishes @ Spiritclaws @ Dausa @ Wendy192837 @ OTSSanctuary @ RoxySantana @ tayssi @ nabal [/center]
Aged Tome

Pinglist

@ Amut @ PhoenixMiko @ SwampQween @ Ribbons @ EternalAurel @ Starrywishes @ Spiritclaws @ Dausa @ Wendy192837 @ OTSSanctuary @ RoxySantana @ tayssi @ nabal
7OfRPKX.png
You may now post!
You may now post!
7OfRPKX.png
@Finian I'd LOVE to do art for these *A* I can do little bar images of your dragons, there's one on the page for the dragon you did! c:
@Finian I'd LOVE to do art for these *A* I can do little bar images of your dragons, there's one on the page for the dragon you did! c:
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@Finian Hi there, I do think I need a bio for Kathiawari now.:D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14995367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149954/14995367_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll just copy over the bit I had from the other thread: Mated to Alaman the vault-keeper (Ahalteke's boss). Alaman went out of her way to buy him specifically to kick out interesting-colored babies with her new gene set. I don't know how he feels about this, or her not even letting him pick out his own name. (I don't know if he actually likes her being that sort of controlling of if he's picking up on her mannerisms and thinking because he's really being a Noc about it).
@Finian

Hi there, I do think I need a bio for Kathiawari now.:D

14995367_350.png

I'll just copy over the bit I had from the other thread:

Mated to Alaman the vault-keeper (Ahalteke's boss). Alaman went out of her way to buy him specifically to kick out interesting-colored babies with her new gene set. I don't know how he feels about this, or her not even letting him pick out his own name. (I don't know if he actually likes her being that sort of controlling of if he's picking up on her mannerisms and thinking because he's really being a Noc about it).
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut [quote] The footprints he leaves behind him as he paces are interesting enough for him to want to circle back and follow them again, like he just had, like he will again. 'Kathiawari' rolls over his mind again- it's his own name, sure. He didn't pick it, but most dragons don't select their own names. Most dragons, though, aren't bought specifically to make pretty offspring. Or, at least, he thinks that's true. There lay his dilemma out in front of him as clear as his own prints. The wind kicked up behind him, blowing the details away from the edges of his slowly developing path, and the whistle of the breeze over the hollow tops of the bamboo got him thinking even harder. He liked Alaman, liked not having to take charge of anything- did he like that, though? He shook his head, letting his crest spikes click together with little dull clunking sounds. Best not to think about it too long. [/quote]
@Amut
Quote:
The footprints he leaves behind him as he paces are interesting enough for him to want to circle back and follow them again, like he just had, like he will again. 'Kathiawari' rolls over his mind again- it's his own name, sure. He didn't pick it, but most dragons don't select their own names. Most dragons, though, aren't bought specifically to make pretty offspring. Or, at least, he thinks that's true. There lay his dilemma out in front of him as clear as his own prints. The wind kicked up behind him, blowing the details away from the edges of his slowly developing path, and the whistle of the breeze over the hollow tops of the bamboo got him thinking even harder. He liked Alaman, liked not having to take charge of anything- did he like that, though? He shook his head, letting his crest spikes click together with little dull clunking sounds. Best not to think about it too long.

7OfRPKX.png
@ToastMama While I think that's a really neat graphic, it doesn't really fit in with my bio layouts! I'm sorry!
@ToastMama While I think that's a really neat graphic, it doesn't really fit in with my bio layouts! I'm sorry!
7OfRPKX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31