Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Guess the flight of the user above you
1 2 ... 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 ... 3643 3644
[quote name="Servali" date="2022-06-08 19:59:33" ] definitely nature or light @teeroflore [/quote] wait what [size=5][spoiler]lightning? no way [/spoiler]
Servali wrote on 2022-06-08 19:59:33:
definitely nature or light
@teeroflore
wait what
lightning? no way
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
@Servali everything is pointing towards fire, I have a feeling It's not gonna be fire

good luck to the next person :)

edit: my feeling was correct
@Servali everything is pointing towards fire, I have a feeling It's not gonna be fire

good luck to the next person :)

edit: my feeling was correct
xXmi5jp.png
She/They
fr time +3
pfp dragon
@chrysiridia [quote]getting big lightning vibes from your pfp![/quote] [spoiler]whaaat. plague? no way![/spoiler] hint for the next person: i'm not fire!
@chrysiridia
Quote:
getting big lightning vibes from your pfp!
whaaat. plague? no way!

hint for the next person: i'm not fire!
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
@Servali

I've seen you before... Earth right?
@Servali

I've seen you before... Earth right?
@Derealization Based on the pseudo-deep one-word username, either Light or Earth. Edit: Called it. Hehe, you've even got the edgy quotes in your bio. Really, Earth is just as edgy as Shadow and Plague. The difference is that Earthlings think y'all are legitimately deep, Shadow and Plague are usually more self-aware (no hard feelings [emoji=banescale tongue size=2])
@Derealization
Based on the pseudo-deep one-word username, either Light or Earth.

Edit: Called it. Hehe, you've even got the edgy quotes in your bio. Really, Earth is just as edgy as Shadow and Plague. The difference is that Earthlings think y'all are legitimately deep, Shadow and Plague are usually more self-aware (no hard feelings )
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer I'd say Ice... I think
Edit: Ahh okay fine
@TheEnforcer I'd say Ice... I think
Edit: Ahh okay fine
@BlueSunsetLagoon Ah, I have absolutely no idea.. this is just a completely wild guess, but could it perhaps [i]maybe[/i] possibly be water flight? [emoji=seashell size=1]
@BlueSunsetLagoon

Ah, I have absolutely no idea.. this is just a completely wild guess, but could it perhaps maybe possibly be water flight?
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
@Rodeo Based on the green I'm going to guess nature?

edit: wow, would not have guessed that
@Rodeo Based on the green I'm going to guess nature?

edit: wow, would not have guessed that
tQy2QPU.png
@inkwardlychaotic
guessing ice because of the ice kitties in your sig?
@inkwardlychaotic
guessing ice because of the ice kitties in your sig?
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
@Servali

i'm gonna have to go with fire, for the vista, flameforger's apparel and generally large amount of orange

edit: i knew that seemed too obvious an answer...oh well. as for the person below me- haha, yeah, my avatar is my progen. when in doubt, always trust the dragon
@Servali

i'm gonna have to go with fire, for the vista, flameforger's apparel and generally large amount of orange

edit: i knew that seemed too obvious an answer...oh well. as for the person below me- haha, yeah, my avatar is my progen. when in doubt, always trust the dragon
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
1 2 ... 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 ... 3643 3644