Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Guess the flight of the user above you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3627 3628
I don't know if this is a duplicate thread. Oh well.
The rules are simple, assess the one who posts before you to make a guess of which flight they're from. You can look at their avatar, name, signature, but no peeking into profiles. If you happen to find someone above that you recognize, that's fine and feel free to mention it.

I have no one to guess for :'c
I don't know if this is a duplicate thread. Oh well.
The rules are simple, assess the one who posts before you to make a guess of which flight they're from. You can look at their avatar, name, signature, but no peeking into profiles. If you happen to find someone above that you recognize, that's fine and feel free to mention it.

I have no one to guess for :'c
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
@Luce
Since "Luce" means light... I suppose you're in Light? :3
@Luce
Since "Luce" means light... I suppose you're in Light? :3
beda4jo.gif
@JGinn
I don't know, your avatar has dark colored primary and secondary. Shadow? :D
@JGinn
I don't know, your avatar has dark colored primary and secondary. Shadow? :D
(( @Arienai I think you accidentally pasted the wrong UN haha))
(( @Arienai I think you accidentally pasted the wrong UN haha))
@polishingopals
(I'm sorry! My keyboard falters letters.)
@polishingopals
(I'm sorry! My keyboard falters letters.)
@Arienai
Well your dragon is a wind dragon with a wind emblem and the bright green wind-y colors of Windsinger plus it's adorned with cute little flowers, and the wind flight likes to be cute, right? So I think I'm gonna guess you're wind flight.
@Arienai
Well your dragon is a wind dragon with a wind emblem and the bright green wind-y colors of Windsinger plus it's adorned with cute little flowers, and the wind flight likes to be cute, right? So I think I'm gonna guess you're wind flight.
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
@Hanoverian23
I'm guessing from the eye color of your dragon in your avatar that you're from the Earth flight?
@Hanoverian23
I'm guessing from the eye color of your dragon in your avatar that you're from the Earth flight?
@EllieTheAwesome
Judging by dragon, Fire?
Edit: Whoops, hey flight-friend. Should've noticed the eyes.
@EllieTheAwesome
Judging by dragon, Fire?
Edit: Whoops, hey flight-friend. Should've noticed the eyes.
If you ever want to use a Nature nest, I'm guaranteed to have one open. Completely free of charge.
@farang so you look kind of new so maybe your avatar is your progan and it has green eyes so - Nature?

Edit: *Fist bump*, got it right. Oh yeah
@farang so you look kind of new so maybe your avatar is your progan and it has green eyes so - Nature?

Edit: *Fist bump*, got it right. Oh yeah
@Teatree
Your profile is so arcany... but... you just don't give off arcane vibes ;_;
I'll go ahead and say either arcane, light, nature, or lightning. I can't chose one.
@Teatree
Your profile is so arcany... but... you just don't give off arcane vibes ;_;
I'll go ahead and say either arcane, light, nature, or lightning. I can't chose one.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3627 3628