Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Plaguebringer's Mutation Soup
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 218 219
@Deathphoenix
Nothing happens, because the mods have found you, and you are now banned from playing FR. Well! (not really, don't worry)

I throw in literally lava.

@Deathphoenix
Nothing happens, because the mods have found you, and you are now banned from playing FR. Well! (not really, don't worry)

I throw in literally lava.

23519.png31220.png
I'm. Lotion :3 Trying
to get back into the forums...

Blargh !!! Beam of Hydration !!

aaFUzso.pngXdkgiTK.png
20457.png13390.png
You have the ability to burn through everything you touch. Which is good when you have homework you don’t want to do, but bad when your friend gives you a high five.

I throw in a dragon egg.
You have the ability to burn through everything you touch. Which is good when you have homework you don’t want to do, but bad when your friend gives you a high five.

I throw in a dragon egg.
@chickenfeathers
you gain the ability to lose money!
I throw in my fake leg
@chickenfeathers
you gain the ability to lose money!
I throw in my fake leg
hi my names quat and welcome to hell
@Bandits
you gain three extra legs. good luck.

i throw in some uhhhhhh pickle chin a boys
@Bandits
you gain three extra legs. good luck.

i throw in some uhhhhhh pickle chin a boys
@unoriginalmeme
The Soup, unsure of what to do with those items, grants you the power to make really good pickles.

I throw in three mice named Steve or Stephen
@unoriginalmeme
The Soup, unsure of what to do with those items, grants you the power to make really good pickles.

I throw in three mice named Steve or Stephen
faxrqz.jpg
@oldjammerj
The Steves are now under your skin, crawling uncomfortably through you until you amputate something.

I throw in a Wooloo (the new sheep Pokemon).
@oldjammerj
The Steves are now under your skin, crawling uncomfortably through you until you amputate something.

I throw in a Wooloo (the new sheep Pokemon).
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque
The soup is disgusted. Who dares through in such a pure and precious being? You are now cursed beyond curses, and whenever you think anything about a Wooloo, some invisible force slaps you. Fun.

I break the forth wall and yeet this forum post into the pool.
@LoversMasque
The soup is disgusted. Who dares through in such a pure and precious being? You are now cursed beyond curses, and whenever you think anything about a Wooloo, some invisible force slaps you. Fun.

I break the forth wall and yeet this forum post into the pool.
23519.png31220.png
I'm. Lotion :3 Trying
to get back into the forums...

Blargh !!! Beam of Hydration !!

aaFUzso.pngXdkgiTK.png
20457.png13390.png
@TheDerpyCat The pool, being a construct of this forum post, is yeeted into itself, creating a paradoxical loop that ends up with you being fused with it. When you touch things, they go all mutate-y, but you can't leave the Plaguelands. I throw in a can of fog [img]https://snag.gy/B7Q4EG.jpg[/img]
@TheDerpyCat
The pool, being a construct of this forum post, is yeeted into itself, creating a paradoxical loop that ends up with you being fused with it. When you touch things, they go all mutate-y, but you can't leave the Plaguelands.

I throw in a can of fog
B7Q4EG.jpg
faxrqz.jpg
@oldjammerj
You start the fog-pocalypse, where no one in your city country can see anything and things rapidly descend into chaos.
I throw in a cutting board.
@oldjammerj
You start the fog-pocalypse, where no one in your city country can see anything and things rapidly descend into chaos.
I throw in a cutting board.
UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
@Emberlight

You are used as everyone else's cutting board when they're cooking!

I throw in my pillow.
@Emberlight

You are used as everyone else's cutting board when they're cooking!

I throw in my pillow.
FR +3
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 218 219