Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Plaguebringer's Mutation Soup
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 218 219
I've been seeing a lot of the deity games going on, like Windsinger's Wind Tunnel and Lightweaver's balcony (and Stormcatcher's Vending Machine). Not to be shown up by the others (especially Stormboss), Plaguebringer has created her own [s]system of chaos[/s] contribution. Recently, Plaguebringer's experiments have created a suspiciously bubbling brew. Rumor has it that if you throw in an offering and drink the soup, you will absorb the essence and powers of your offering. However, it's really hard to make a good superhero soup so the powers come out useless more often than not. ----- [b]RULES:[/b] The first person tosses in an offering to the soup (it can be more than one item). The second person will reply (ping the person you're replying to) with what powers the first person gained before making their own offering. Example: [quote=First person]I throw in a Hooded Dodo[/quote] [quote=Second person]You gain the power of talking to birds... but only blind, six-eyed ones. I throw in some feathers.[/quote] [quote=Third person]The soup grants you the power of Chickenman. I throw in some quarters. [/quote] I'll start. I throw in my homework.
I've been seeing a lot of the deity games going on, like Windsinger's Wind Tunnel and Lightweaver's balcony (and Stormcatcher's Vending Machine). Not to be shown up by the others (especially Stormboss), Plaguebringer has created her own system of chaos contribution.

Recently, Plaguebringer's experiments have created a suspiciously bubbling brew. Rumor has it that if you throw in an offering and drink the soup, you will absorb the essence and powers of your offering.

However, it's really hard to make a good superhero soup so the powers come out useless more often than not.
RULES:

The first person tosses in an offering to the soup (it can be more than one item). The second person will reply (ping the person you're replying to) with what powers the first person gained before making their own offering.

Example:
First person wrote:
I throw in a Hooded Dodo
Second person wrote:
You gain the power of talking to birds... but only blind, six-eyed ones.

I throw in some feathers.
Third person wrote:
The soup grants you the power of Chickenman.

I throw in some quarters.

I'll start. I throw in my homework.
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
You gain the power of receiving homework from every teacher every single day.

I throw in my empty tub of ice cream.
You gain the power of receiving homework from every teacher every single day.

I throw in my empty tub of ice cream.
You gain the power of regret! (you know, eat all that ice cream and you regret it...well I do anyways~)

I throw in my stuffed animal!
You gain the power of regret! (you know, eat all that ice cream and you regret it...well I do anyways~)

I throw in my stuffed animal!
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
@OceanEyesofJune

You gain the power of a huggable, non threatening design.

I throw in a computer.
@OceanEyesofJune

You gain the power of a huggable, non threatening design.

I throw in a computer.
ZNhRsiG.png

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
@Tanagerie

You gain the power of Blue Screen Of Death.

I throw in a toaster.
@Tanagerie

You gain the power of Blue Screen Of Death.

I throw in a toaster.
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
You get the power of burnt toast..

I throw in a damaged, unusable iPhone.
You get the power of burnt toast..

I throw in a damaged, unusable iPhone.
i prefer male pronouns, thank you!
TeSyH.gif
You gain the ability bend yourself at will... but not to return to your normal shape.

I throw in my favourite lipstick.
You gain the ability bend yourself at will... but not to return to your normal shape.

I throw in my favourite lipstick.
DzZR9Nb.pngu2EswGP.png

[art by TeaDino!]
You gain the ability to inflate your lips... but not to control when or how it happens.

I throw in the firmware upgrade that broke my modem.
You gain the ability to inflate your lips... but not to control when or how it happens.

I throw in the firmware upgrade that broke my modem.
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
You gain the ability to break computers with a single touch - but only when you need the computer.

I throw in my gloves.
You gain the ability to break computers with a single touch - but only when you need the computer.

I throw in my gloves.
LxbWmll.png
@springacres

You gain the power to download THE INTERNET into your mind! ...However, it's an incompatible file that can't be converted so all it does is squat in your brain and take up space.

I throw in a Seafoam Iridescent dragon.
@springacres

You gain the power to download THE INTERNET into your mind! ...However, it's an incompatible file that can't be converted so all it does is squat in your brain and take up space.

I throw in a Seafoam Iridescent dragon.
ZNhRsiG.png

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 218 219