Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Plaguebringer's Mutation Soup
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 218 219
@diamondsnake7

You gain the ability to have music constantly playing in your head... but only the most annoying kind such as elevator music

I throw in a book
@diamondsnake7

You gain the ability to have music constantly playing in your head... but only the most annoying kind such as elevator music

I throw in a book
@LunaWolfsong
There's now a book floating in midair directly in front of you, always open. It's completely blank, though, and anything you try to write or draw in it fades away shortly.

I throw in my dragon Glen.
@LunaWolfsong
There's now a book floating in midair directly in front of you, always open. It's completely blank, though, and anything you try to write or draw in it fades away shortly.

I throw in my dragon Glen.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@FlareTheDragon you turn green and decide to make a career out of the art of balloon animal making. So far the best you can do is "worm" but I'm sure that with time you'll be a big hit at parties.

I throw in a stack of tarnished and faded polaroids.
@FlareTheDragon you turn green and decide to make a career out of the art of balloon animal making. So far the best you can do is "worm" but I'm sure that with time you'll be a big hit at parties.

I throw in a stack of tarnished and faded polaroids.
tundrashirt-labeled.pngcome-get-yalls-juice-tiny.png
@birsima
You now have the power to add an image of yourself to any photograph...but you're always making the strangest faces.

I toss in a packet of sunflower seeds.
@birsima
You now have the power to add an image of yourself to any photograph...but you're always making the strangest faces.

I toss in a packet of sunflower seeds.
May the wind be always at your back.
@Notion

You gain the power to feel the thoughts and pain of sunflowers.

I throw in my Dueling Research Paper.
@Notion

You gain the power to feel the thoughts and pain of sunflowers.

I throw in my Dueling Research Paper.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@dragonsrreal576

You gain the ability to always win a game of "rock, paper, scissors". May this serve you well in you future world domination.

I throw in a four leaf clover
@dragonsrreal576

You gain the ability to always win a game of "rock, paper, scissors". May this serve you well in you future world domination.

I throw in a four leaf clover
@LunaWolfsong
You gain the ability to perfectly find all four leaf clovers with amazing ease but are unable to ever see any other kind of plant, the world is so dull now!

I throw in a chicken nugget
@LunaWolfsong
You gain the ability to perfectly find all four leaf clovers with amazing ease but are unable to ever see any other kind of plant, the world is so dull now!

I throw in a chicken nugget
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@SolifugeSpace You gain all the properties of breaded chicken! This makes you very popular, but watch out. Many of your newfound fans are coming at you with cutlery.

I add a frog into the soup
@SolifugeSpace You gain all the properties of breaded chicken! This makes you very popular, but watch out. Many of your newfound fans are coming at you with cutlery.

I add a frog into the soup
tundrashirt-labeled.pngcome-get-yalls-juice-tiny.png
@birsima

You can croak really, REALLY LOUDLY. But you also have a strange taste for bugs?

I throw in a knife!
@birsima

You can croak really, REALLY LOUDLY. But you also have a strange taste for bugs?

I throw in a knife!
"Who decides the fate of dragons?"
I don’t sub to threads.
@liliumortis
you now have knives for fingers. oops. but, you're also a skilled assassin!

i add in a unicorn's horn
@liliumortis
you now have knives for fingers. oops. but, you're also a skilled assassin!

i add in a unicorn's horn
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 218 219