Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Plaguebringer's Mutation Soup
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 218 219
Congratulations, you now have the ability to ignore broken bones! But you'll still have to get them healed, because ignoring them =/= making them heal.

I throw in a Pokeball.
Congratulations, you now have the ability to ignore broken bones! But you'll still have to get them healed, because ignoring them =/= making them heal.

I throw in a Pokeball.
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
You gain the power of getting into a pokeball! does that mean you're a pokemon now? maybe.

I throw in my glasses.
You gain the power of getting into a pokeball! does that mean you're a pokemon now? maybe.

I throw in my glasses.
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
You gain the power of being able to see! But not without glasses on.

I throw in a spell wrought halo
You gain the power of being able to see! But not without glasses on.

I throw in a spell wrought halo
nxN41SU.png
You gain the power to... manifest a halo? Eh, might be useful if you do theater.

I throw in a pair of cosplay wings.
You gain the power to... manifest a halo? Eh, might be useful if you do theater.

I throw in a pair of cosplay wings.
nudX0O8.png

Congrats! They're now real! And super heavy too.

I throw in a piece of jewelry!
Congrats! They're now real! And super heavy too.

I throw in a piece of jewelry!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@MiniPandaBuns

Boom! You now are covered in jewelry, but it's really heavy and you can't take it off, not even to switch it out-

I throw in a pencil!

@MiniPandaBuns

Boom! You now are covered in jewelry, but it's really heavy and you can't take it off, not even to switch it out-

I throw in a pencil!

image.gif
ZbNAjCO.png
tqGkHih.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
@Error429 Congrats! You can now fire pencils out of your palm, and turn your hand into a pencil! Too bad said hand is your non-dominant hand...

I fly over the cauldron and drop a rock, sending the brew splashing out of the cauldron.
@Error429 Congrats! You can now fire pencils out of your palm, and turn your hand into a pencil! Too bad said hand is your non-dominant hand...

I fly over the cauldron and drop a rock, sending the brew splashing out of the cauldron.
nudX0O8.png

@CirrusAscending
Hey, you splashed me! Oh well, you and everyone who got splashed now has the Gembond Gene!

I throw in a dead cat and a pair of bat wings along with a couple gems.
@CirrusAscending
Hey, you splashed me! Oh well, you and everyone who got splashed now has the Gembond Gene!

I throw in a dead cat and a pair of bat wings along with a couple gems.
vbbgBW.png
@Nethris You mutate into a weird bat-cat hybrid creature, with gems studded into your body and a compulsive craving for gems.

I drop a bird into the cauldron.
@Nethris You mutate into a weird bat-cat hybrid creature, with gems studded into your body and a compulsive craving for gems.

I drop a bird into the cauldron.
nudX0O8.png

@CirrusAscending You turn into a Hooded Dodo
I drop @swaggiep34 into the cauldron
@CirrusAscending You turn into a Hooded Dodo
I drop @swaggiep34 into the cauldron
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 218 219