Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Plaguebringer's Mutation Soup
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 218 219
@May

You can now turn any part of your body to glitter, from a leg to just a hair.

I chuck in some board games.
@May

You can now turn any part of your body to glitter, from a leg to just a hair.

I chuck in some board games.
N00CLEAR
ovo
@N00CLEAR You are now unbeatable in board games! The dice are in your favor as well, and you can fold yourself into a conveniently sized cardboard square that snugly fits in a box.

I throw in a sample of 'PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral', color of the year
@N00CLEAR You are now unbeatable in board games! The dice are in your favor as well, and you can fold yourself into a conveniently sized cardboard square that snugly fits in a box.

I throw in a sample of 'PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral', color of the year
tundrashirt-labeled.pngcome-get-yalls-juice-tiny.png
@birsima
Somehow, this grants you the power to be able to draw anything you want PERFECTLY! The problem... it only works on digital, and the only color you're allowed to use is that EXACT shade, in addition to whatever the background color of your art program is.

I dump in my lizard who escaped and has been missing for 3 days now.
@birsima
Somehow, this grants you the power to be able to draw anything you want PERFECTLY! The problem... it only works on digital, and the only color you're allowed to use is that EXACT shade, in addition to whatever the background color of your art program is.

I dump in my lizard who escaped and has been missing for 3 days now.
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
@Skeledra
The cauldron bubbles, and rising from inside is a giant lizard- no, not lizard. Dragon. Somehow, you know it's him- and as you reach out to him, he flies off. Wait a month- if he hasn't returned, a cat probably ate him.

I carefully set a paper Wolf mask on the surface of whatever concoction is in the cauldron.
@Skeledra
The cauldron bubbles, and rising from inside is a giant lizard- no, not lizard. Dragon. Somehow, you know it's him- and as you reach out to him, he flies off. Wait a month- if he hasn't returned, a cat probably ate him.

I carefully set a paper Wolf mask on the surface of whatever concoction is in the cauldron.
@KHCrusader

Congrdulations! You're now a were-ceberi! You have three heads of wolves, and the body of a quite large one. Don't worry, every night you'll turn back into a human. That'll be quite a story to bark to your children!

I throw in a small vial of memories.
@KHCrusader

Congrdulations! You're now a were-ceberi! You have three heads of wolves, and the body of a quite large one. Don't worry, every night you'll turn back into a human. That'll be quite a story to bark to your children!

I throw in a small vial of memories.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@TheatreRaptor You now lose all your memories.
I throw in every Hive ever.
@TheatreRaptor You now lose all your memories.
I throw in every Hive ever.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix
You gain the the Bee and Wasp Gene's, along with a pair of insect wing on your back.

I throw in a picaxe and 3 gems.
@DeathPhoenix
You gain the the Bee and Wasp Gene's, along with a pair of insect wing on your back.

I throw in a picaxe and 3 gems.
vbbgBW.png
@Netheris
You gain the power to. . . mine things. Not gems, but everyday items. Sometimes it simply happens on it's own, too!

I yeet my life savings into the soup.
@Netheris
You gain the power to. . . mine things. Not gems, but everyday items. Sometimes it simply happens on it's own, too!

I yeet my life savings into the soup.
23519.png31220.png
I'm. Lotion :3 Trying
to get back into the forums...

Blargh !!! Beam of Hydration !!

aaFUzso.pngXdkgiTK.png
20457.png13390.png
@TheDerpyCat

You gain the power to... always give people terrible financial advice, even if you know you're wrong, and always be listened to.

I throw in my terrible laptop.
@TheDerpyCat

You gain the power to... always give people terrible financial advice, even if you know you're wrong, and always be listened to.

I throw in my terrible laptop.
@nottwosmallcacti
You gain the power to make terrible laptops work right! No catch!

I throw in @Gladekeeper
@nottwosmallcacti
You gain the power to make terrible laptops work right! No catch!

I throw in @Gladekeeper
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 218 219