Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] Public Buy CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@fieryblood I'm sorry for the spam but I forgot to include the breed bonuses of the following Imperials #72413894, #72413893, #72413848, and the gene bonus Breakup for #72412246

Would it be possible to send them back so I can relist them for their bonuses?
@fieryblood I'm sorry for the spam but I forgot to include the breed bonuses of the following Imperials #72413894, #72413893, #72413848, and the gene bonus Breakup for #72412246

Would it be possible to send them back so I can relist them for their bonuses?
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@ShadowRising hi imma send six lvl 6s over now [emoji=new friend size=1]
@ShadowRising

hi imma send six lvl 6s over now
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Lansly

Thank you! :D
@Lansly

Thank you! :D
FR +12
@ShadowRising Sending over 5 dragons to claim a missing badge! (Sunday)
@ShadowRising Sending over 5 dragons to claim a missing badge! (Sunday)
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@AzureArchangel

Thanks for letting me know!
@AzureArchangel

Thanks for letting me know!
FR +12
@OatCrunch sent 14 dragons!
@OatCrunch sent 14 dragons!
7VDC5Vc.png
@/astrolatryy thank you so much! <33
@/astrolatryy thank you so much! <33
35apKLYs.png

> Fr+16
@ShadowRising - I have 10 PAs pending fora while now, is there something wrong with them?
@ShadowRising - I have 10 PAs pending fora while now, is there something wrong with them?
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski

So sorry, I forgot to change my status at rollover! I hope someone was able to help you.
@kriski

So sorry, I forgot to change my status at rollover! I hope someone was able to help you.
FR +12
[center]Good afternoon! Here's Friday's badge, now available for you to collect! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/XrDb79F.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/XrDb79F.png[/img][/code] @MotherOfBeardies @MorenaFlame @Lupik (I just realized that my post wasn't up-to-date like my notes, so I've been missing your ping! I'm so so sorry about that. D:) @KaichouKai @TheEnforcer @chamilet @3ctoplasm [/center]
Good afternoon! Here's Friday's badge, now available for you to collect! :D

XrDb79F.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XrDb79F.png[/img]

@MotherOfBeardies @MorenaFlame @Lupik (I just realized that my post wasn't up-to-date like my notes, so I've been missing your ping! I'm so so sorry about that. D:) @KaichouKai @TheEnforcer @chamilet @3ctoplasm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10