Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] Public Buy CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Azura sure, send em over! thanks for the heads up ^-^
@Azura sure, send em over! thanks for the heads up ^-^
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
she/her
[center]Wooh, it's the final day! Thank you so much to everyone for supporting us thus far! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] The final badge has been put up. [img]https://i.imgur.com/WRcTbBd.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/WRcTbBd.png[/img][/code] @MotherOfBeardies @MorenaFlame @Lupik @KaichouKai @TheEnforcer @chamilet @3ctoplasm [/center]
Wooh, it's the final day! Thank you so much to everyone for supporting us thus far! The final badge has been put up.

WRcTbBd.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/WRcTbBd.png[/img]

@MotherOfBeardies @MorenaFlame @Lupik @KaichouKai @TheEnforcer @chamilet @3ctoplasm
a second update- [b]Our payouts have increased! Come check out our new prices![/b] [emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=tundra star size=1]
a second update- Our payouts have increased! Come check out our new prices!
A bump up and a note that we have increased our prices yet again!
A bump up and a note that we have increased our prices yet again!
@lethaldaywalker

Hello, I have 209 lvl 6 dragons to send for treasure. Would it be alright to send all at once, or is that too much?
@lethaldaywalker

Hello, I have 209 lvl 6 dragons to send for treasure. Would it be alright to send all at once, or is that too much?
@Duma
It's perfectly fine to send! I'll accept them as soon as possible!
@Duma
It's perfectly fine to send! I'll accept them as soon as possible!
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
I'm glad my lightning best bud told me to check here this is great and I'm gonna send all sorts of trained dragon so I can buy cool genes for my dragons. So glad they told me to check the public buy instead of exalting for quick money.
I'm glad my lightning best bud told me to check here this is great and I'm gonna send all sorts of trained dragon so I can buy cool genes for my dragons. So glad they told me to check the public buy instead of exalting for quick money.
@shar07

Sent another series of level 6s. Thank you
@shar07

Sent another series of level 6s. Thank you
earthanim1.gif
@StarWraith thanks for the heads up, got em! ^-^
@StarWraith thanks for the heads up, got em! ^-^
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
she/her
@Elerinwen @ShadowRising @mindfuzz @Salem

I'm genuinely VERY sorry to ping all of you, but you're the only ones online still, and I had a question regarding the missed badges: do the 5 dragons per missed badge need to be 1t dragons, or does it also count if you just send in regular ones? I only found out about the public buy today, but the badges look wonderful.

Again, I'm very sorry since I'm sure you're busy and probably tired, and you may not even have the answer to my question in the first place ;;

But go Lightning! Will be sending more dragons either way!
@Elerinwen @ShadowRising @mindfuzz @Salem

I'm genuinely VERY sorry to ping all of you, but you're the only ones online still, and I had a question regarding the missed badges: do the 5 dragons per missed badge need to be 1t dragons, or does it also count if you just send in regular ones? I only found out about the public buy today, but the badges look wonderful.

Again, I'm very sorry since I'm sure you're busy and probably tired, and you may not even have the answer to my question in the first place ;;

But go Lightning! Will be sending more dragons either way!
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10