Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] Public Buy CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@KinesisBoomer

Hi, one of the dragons you sent me was level one and priced for 7, so I deleted that one. If there's something I misunderstood, please let me know :)
@KinesisBoomer

Hi, one of the dragons you sent me was level one and priced for 7, so I deleted that one. If there's something I misunderstood, please let me know :)
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren Thank you for letting me know! Sorry for the slip up there- there are still several more coming your way and then that should be it for the day!
@Kywren Thank you for letting me know! Sorry for the slip up there- there are still several more coming your way and then that should be it for the day!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@kinesisBoomer

All good! Thanks for all the support :D
@kinesisBoomer

All good! Thanks for all the support :D
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
plz add to pings
plz add to pings
Pyroi0M.png
w8o0xW1.png
@MorenaFlame
Got you added to the pinglist!
@MorenaFlame
Got you added to the pinglist!
Sent some level 6 adventurers off towards an attendant! Here's hoping they serve the campaign well [emoji=d20 size=1] And wishing all the sparks in Lightning lots of luck! I hope your push goes well and that the Bossman is pleased with your efforts :>
Sent some level 6 adventurers off towards an attendant! Here's hoping they serve the campaign well

And wishing all the sparks in Lightning lots of luck! I hope your push goes well and that the Bossman is pleased with your efforts :>
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
Well since my best friend is lightning, got me into this, and gave me my first dragon, may as well send off a couple lvl 8s to support that flight!
Well since my best friend is lightning, got me into this, and gave me my first dragon, may as well send off a couple lvl 8s to support that flight!
@comicsans Could I please be added to the daily pinglist? Please and thank you <3
@comicsans Could I please be added to the daily pinglist? Please and thank you <3
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
[center]Hope y'all are having a good Monday! Today's badge has been put up. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/P1ccvjW.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/P1ccvjW.png[/img][/code] @MotherOfBeardies @MorenaFlame @KaichouKai (got you added!)[/center]
Hope y'all are having a good Monday! Today's badge has been put up. :)

P1ccvjW.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/P1ccvjW.png[/img]
@MotherOfBeardies @MorenaFlame @KaichouKai (got you added!)
Sent over a level 5, 6, and 7. I'd also like to be added to the badge pinglist.
Sent over a level 5, 6, and 7. I'd also like to be added to the badge pinglist.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10